• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thnikkaman said:
Perhaps me and Aero can convince some of you lot to play with us? Gaf has its own server but it's frequently full.
Wait, what? You're starting to play TF2 more?
Anyways, if anyone wants to add me
Steam id: hiyo2345

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
We should find a server to call "home", since, as Thnikkaman said, the GAF server is terribly overwhelmed.

Bakphoon

Just saw this beauty :)lol)

From the Ronbow Dosh series:

PRONCOSS COLOSTIO

BEXnx.jpg

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Wooo thanks for the friends!

Now I wonder how we can play in the same server, due to being on the two ends of the world.

OMG Aero

Ookami-kun said:
Wooo thanks for the friends!

Now I wonder how we can play in the same server, due to being on the two ends of the world.
Since getting back into TF2 I've played almost exclusively on American servers and it seems to suit me fine.
Is anyone actually interested in playing TF2 today? Myke and thnikkaman seemed interested in the tinychat and I'm just wondering if enough people wanted to play that we could get a ponygaf only game going.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Amir0x said:
more like pony fans are constantly lurking this topic and PMed me multiple times lol

Suuuuuuure Amir0x, we totally believe you.

<3

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Amir0x said:
more like pony fans are constantly lurking this topic and PMed me multiple times lol
that doesn't explain how you came back to read and respond to that post.

it's okay, we can keep secrets.

Neki

I was playing CS 1.6 on the GAF server, and someone was rocking a #ponyGAF tag, which one of you was it?

Whogie

Myke Greywolf said:
Now, those Sonic Paradox abridged episodes are good and all, but true greatness regarding pony parody is to be found elsewhere:

My Little Pony: The (Abridged) Mentally Advanced Series

Best enjoyed when aware that it is all made by one single guy.

Feel free to scold me if this has been posted before, after which I will pretend to be devastated and disingenuously mutter "B-b-b-but I just wanted to share..."
*Subscribed*

Some pretty funny bits. Especially like how Episode 2 ended.

Ellis Kim

Banned
Myke Greywolf said:
Now, those Sonic Paradox abridged episodes are good and all, but true greatness regarding pony parody is to be found elsewhere:

My Little Pony: The (Abridged) Mentally Advanced Series

Best enjoyed when aware that it is all made by one single guy.

Feel free to scold me if this has been posted before, after which I will pretend to be devastated and disingenuously mutter "B-b-b-but I just wanted to share..."
lol, omg Mrs Buzzies XD XD

Ellis Kim

Banned
lol, panda and dr who (hooves?)?

Why doesn't panda have a raccoon mask? I've always wondered about why Panda looked weird...and I just realized now that its the eyes :x

And why is Luna so small?

Bakphoon

It is...
Beautiful

wow it looks much better than i could ever have imagined it

EDIT: And thanks for the extra work on dr. whooves and his booth

Calpain

So PonyGAF is thinking about playing TF2? I've never played despite having Orange Box, but I'm willing to give it a try for PonyGAF. I used to play TFC so I'm betting it should be fun.
Steam id: omega40346

Should also be able to make the Synchtube. Lab blew up and unleashed the mantis men we were engineering so I got to leave a little early.
:p

G-Fex

Thnikkaman said:
He's the King of Ponies, remember? Even after he tried to edit his enthusiastic posts.

Yes that's right, I'm the king of ponies and all pony and every pony and your pony and my little pony PONY PONY.

Xu0vK.jpg

Calpain

G-Fex said:
Yes that's right, I'm the king of ponies and all pony and every pony and your pony and my little pony PONY PONY.

http://i.imgur.com/Xu0vK.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Oh my.lol G-Fex, you were always one of my favorites when I used to visit this thread as a lurker.

Songbird

Prodigal Son
Calpain said:
So PonyGAF is thinking about playing TF2? I've never played despite having Orange Box, but I'm willing to give it a try for PonyGAF. I used to play TFC so I'm betting it should be fun.

Should also be able to make the Synchtube. Lab blew up and unleashed the mantis men we were engineering so I got to leave a little early.
I'll add you. I appear as Zap Rowsdower currently.

G-Fex said:
That's the G-Fex I remember!

Calpain said:

Ok I just added you.
A ponyGAF TF2 should be tons of fun

2th

Banned
so there were 36 people in synchtube today. That is right. 36 grown or growing men (dont know how old some of you people are) watching My Little Pony together over the internet and asking questions like "Best song or best song" and reciting lines from the show. If i hadnt of seen it i wouldnt have believed it. The internet is a very amazing place.

2th said:
so there were 36 people in synchtube today. That is right. 36 grown or growing men (dont know how old some of you people are) watching My Little Pony together over the internet and asking questions like "Best song or best song" and reciting lines from the show. If i hadnt of seen it i wouldnt have believed it. The internet is a very amazing place.
Pfft... I hang out in a synchtube channel that is much 'worse' then that, almost every day.

McNum

Did Suited for Success dethrone Dragonshy or not? It got a lot of 5 votes.

Also, I'm thinking that that we should probably avoid any abridged series on Synchtube in the future. Seems like PonyGAF is split on which ones are good, and disliking the rest. Well, they can't all be DBZ Abridged quality.

I'd be up for a PonyGAF Steam group. My Steam name is the same as my username here. I don't really play TF2, though. Don't even have it installed right now.

OMG Aero

Rating time!
For Fall Weather Friends: 1 person voted 5, 18 people voted 4, 6 people voted 3, no-one voted 2 and 1 person voted 1, giving it an average of 3.69
For Suited For Success: 20 people voted 5, 5 people voted 4, 1 person voted 3 and no-one voted 2 or 1, giving it an average of 4.73
Which means we finally have a new best episode!
1. Suited For Success - 4.73
2. Dragonshy - 4.68
3. Winter Wrap Up - 4.54
4. Swarm of the Century - 4.28
5. Bridle Gossip - 4.07
6. Friendship is Magic Part 1 - 4.06
7. The Ticket Master - 4.05
8. Griffon the Brush-Off - 4
9. Look Before You Sleep - 3.81
10. Friendship is Magic Part 2 - 3.71
11. Fall Weather Friends - 3.69
12. Applebuck Season - 3.67
13. Boast Busters - 3.58
14. Call of the Cutie - 3.15

And for some bonus results:
18 people said that Rainbow Dash was the bigger jerk as opposed to 10 for Applejack in Fall Weather Friends and people generally agreed that Twilight's own dress was the worst and that Rarity's Rainbow Dash dress was the best.
2th said:
The best part was when we had a group of men voting on which pony had the prettiest dress.

Amibguous Cad said:
We should start a ponygaf steam group so we can easily add everyone who's on!
Yeah, that'd certainly make organising things better. Does anyone fancying setting one up?
McNum said:
Also, I'm thinking that that we should probably avoid any abridged series on Synchtube in the future. Seems like PonyGAF is split on which ones are good, and disliking the rest. Well, they can't all be DBZ Abridged quality.
Yeah no doubt. Every time I put an abridged video on everyone turns against it, even though I put them on because I see positive posts about them in the thread. No more abridged videos from now on.

Since I probably won't be around next week, who wants to take over for me? You need to have a Synchtube account and preferably know how to use it and be free at the usual time. In case I can't get there at all, you'll also need to find all the intermission videos and handle the rating polls then PM me the results.

Calpain

Great Synchtube guys! Thanks for all the fun. I guess next week is the infamous Pinkie Keen and the awesome Sonic Rainboom episodes? Should be good!

Also, thanks for adding me Mazeedi and Thnik!

2th said:

Don't forget the women, too! I know we have at least a couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom