• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
American Greetings will be getting a Pinkie Pie Christmas Ornament.

Y71gf.jpg

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Is it bad that after playing Just Cause 2 a lot, I want to see Rico Rodriguez cause mayhem in Ponyville?

Narag

DrForester said:
American Greetings will be getting a Pinkie Pie Christmas Ornament.

Carek picked one up today. $11 iirc.

Ookami-kun said:
Is it bad that after playing Just Cause 2 a lot, I want to see Rico Rodriguez cause mayhem in Ponyville?

Yes. He should be hijacking a pegasus and wrecking Cloudsdale instead.

Nishastra

Banned
He should go to wherever the griffins live and destabilize their government.

Although I'm assuming they're all like Gilda, which is probably racist. Speciesist.

tiff

Banned
Nishastra said:

Although I'm assuming they're all like Gilda, which is probably racist. Speciesist.
Seems you need more friendship and magic in your life :p

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
ahoyhoy said:
But nothing good lives in Cloudsdale.

While true, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash moved away, Cloudsdale does house the Pony master race, even if we don't know many of them individually.

tiff

Banned
Dark Phoenix said:
I'm laughing so hard at this stuff. It sounded like he needed serious medical attention after the bronies called in. So good.
Lol just over a minute into the first one and already got a "I have black friends" defense.

Whogie

Member :)
It just took like half an hour after hitting 300.

That is a cool pic of Luna. I'm really hoping they get more into her story next season.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Whogie said:
Member :)
It just took like half an hour after hitting 300.

That is a cool pic of Luna. I'm really hoping they get more into her story next season.

Nearly two years, but welcome to Regular-Ass land.

Boss Doggie

ahoyhoy said:
But nothing good lives in Cloudsdale.

How would Rico get there? I mean, I doubt his grapplehook could latch onto clouds.

Nishastra said:

Will Gilda have a weird accent?

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
brian577 said:
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/231/1/0/lunatic_by_recycletiger-d473vdc.png

Noooo Luna ;_;.

Cheerilee

BatDan said:
So, an ultra-conservative radio DJ that hates Bronies keeps getting calls from them. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2011/08/19/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-137

At the 139 mark, someone says he's going to make a game based on his hatred. He fucking loses it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_UeudHrN44

Edit: The DJ is a troll who is trolling trolls. His "producer" is just his own voice muffled, and when he gets "angry" he still has enough composure to converse with his alternate persona.

tiff

Banned
Nishastra said:
Delayed reaction, I guess. I noticed it last night before I went to bed, but figured I had just missed it somehow previously :p
I guess that's how AnimeGAF tags normally work.

Boss Doggie

Ultimoo said:
I knew I should have joined animu gaf while I could. you, uchip and panda are all living examples.

Naw, I only posted like, once or twice ever since Digimon Xros Wars got a new sequel.

Jintor

I thought you had that for a while, actually... I got mine there too :3

This was back when I was a flaming scientist, of course.

Boss Doggie

ThreeSix said:
Here comes the DAAAAAAW train! Open wide!

sO9Ef.jpg

No not really.

Unless of course the train hits scootaloo on the way, causing her carcass to spill its guts all over the rails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom