• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link Man

Banned
1c620c6a543f8f7e50a4cf74f61048fa.gif

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Totally would if I could.

Also, I aint gonna pimp your blog anymore because of this otter hate, Link.

ibgueBrxMAVX7a.gif

OH YEAH I WENT THERE!

G-Fex

Link Man said:
Well, they do have one thing in common.

Tineye their avatars. Or rather, don't. Especially not at work.

I'm sure Cheezmo's avatar has had her share of sexy adventures.

Acerac

Banned
Slamtastic said:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-AuxPg-NO7Yw/TrjMvWuXYvI/AAAAAAAATXA/FGNK8mgemsg/s1600/1.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
That's a great idea, I bet there are tons of previous gen ponies that could be recreated like this.

The legs are distracting however. o_o

Feep

Banned
I took a tour of Riot Games today, and the number of bronies on staff is astounding. There are pictures of ponies everywhere. They even stream episodes for the staff to watch every once in awhile, *during work hours*.

Amazing.

Songbird

Prodigal Son
Feep said:
I took a tour of Riot Games today, and the number of bronies on staff is astounding. There are pictures of ponies everywhere. They even stream episodes for the staff to watch every once in awhile, *during work hours*.

Amazing.
That's awesome to hear, I wonder how prevalent it is in the industry. Anyhoo, I remember you voiced a character in LoL... I hope Sequence got plenty of recognition there!

Feep

Banned
Thnikkaman said:
That's awesome to hear, I wonder how prevalent it is in the industry. Anyhoo, I remember you voiced a character in LoL... I hope Sequence got plenty of recognition there!
A couple of the designers actually invited me in because of Sequence, not because of Nocturne. They didn't even know I voiced in the game, so I got to surprise them. = D

Songbird

Prodigal Son
Feep said:
A couple of the designers actually invited me in because of Sequence, not because of Nocturne. They didn't even know I voiced in the game, so I got to surprise them. = D
Sweet! If you were invited because of Sequence did you give them your resume? :p

Orcastar

PBalfredo said:
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/312/4/b/ponykoma___interpretation_station_by_emlan-d4fi24l.png
Emlan does the best pony comics.

Meanwhile, more dawwwww!

That one's titled "Even Earthponies can fly." So fitting.

I was going to post that AJ/Mac one but thought it had been posted. I prob got mixed up with the chat, but either way I love it. We need more daw AJ fanart like that.

Narag

brian577 said:
Can we panic now?

Yup, the dream is dead. I'll need to transition into either Kirby-GAF or Sonic-GAF to continue hanging with the IRC folk and I could use some guidance.

Remember when season 2 was going to suck because Faust left? Patience.

brian577

Banned
Narag said:
Remember when season 2 was going to suck because Faust left? Patience.

That was unfounded because we knew she had her hand in Season 2. Now we don't even have that which doubles our reasons to panic. You can only lose so many key people before the whole thing falls apart.

Songbird

Prodigal Son
Come on, enough panicking. Have some art by Rose of her character Sleepyhead.

Llk5n.png

5jcwa.png

This is me right now. I've caught a terrible cold and have an interview tomorrow. Might try and reschedule... zzzzzz

Ed: All those typos. I'm fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom