• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
brian577 said:
That was unfounded because we knew she had her hand in Season 2. Now we don't even have that which doubles our reasons to panic. You can only lose so many key people before the whole thing falls apart.
plus rob as an editor has a lot more influence over the small details than faust does.

Would we have a derpy with a different editor? maybe not.

OMG Aero

brian577 said:
More news:
13 Episodes So far
Writers include Meghan McCarthy, Cindy Morrow, M. A. Larson, Dave Polsky
A couple of the older writers have left the team
Rob Renzetti Left the FiM Team
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ozb-a5bn4_A

Real reply: holy shit chill out
Narag said:
Yup, the dream is dead. I'll need to transition into either Kirby-GAF or Sonic-GAF to continue hanging with the IRC folk and I could use some guidance.
Actually I was wrong ponies are dead everyone do this.

Thnikkaman said:
This is me right now. I've caught a terrible cold and have an interview tomorrow. Might try and reschedule... zzzzzz

Ed: All those typos. I'm fucked.
The PonyGAF sickness epidemic has moved on from simple stomach aches and gotten worse, ;___;. I hope you get better quickly.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Hahahahah, you guys like to react a lot so much.

Don't worry, it'd be fine, as long as a bulk of the old staff is there. It's not big unlike in SB where everyone was new post-movie.

AdawgDaFAB said:
Spongebob

Anyway, it's pointless to be worried about Season 3 being disappointing/killing the series, when there's still so many Season 2 episodes to be worried about being disappointing/killing the series.

Sad to see people leaving, I did feel that the last episode was very different from the rest of the series. Not saying it is bad at all, I actually really liked the episode. It just felt, different.

Hoping for a Rainbow Dash centric episode soon
3AQmK.gif

Snkfanatic said:
Sad to see people leaving, I did feel that the last episode was very different from the rest of the series.
Like someone else said, compared to other episodes it felt more like standard MLP fare.

Not bad, but a bad showcase episode for "What they think we're watching/what we're actually watching" or "Not your mother's MLP".

Snkfanatic said:
Sad to see people leaving, I did feel that the last episode was very different from the rest of the series. Not saying it is bad at all, I actually really liked the episode. It just felt, different.

Hoping for a Rainbow Dash centric episode soon
3AQmK.gif
I hated the beginning of the episode and Applebloom's initial antics, but once that passed I loved the episode. AJ was great in it too.

Foxix Von

CHEEZMO™ said:
There's guro-everything.

Get with the times, daddy-o!

I didn't realize I was that old fashioned.... it seems as though all my fapping material is out dated.

I feel like such a sad... sad... shell of man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom