• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
from Ponygoons.

a9TpJ.gif

Link Man

Banned
8 Scootaloo episodes, all the same episode, but with minor changes in what they're wearing or what Cutie Marks they get. It's a time loop, and the lesson at the end of the episode is chronologically at the start of the time loop.
They'll break out of it by
doing their homework.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Maybe they're going the anime route and saving their budget and making these crappy episodes and near the end of the season there will an amazing Scootaloo episode that they'll blow their budget on animating Scootaloo's awesome moves.

Doesn't this usually go the other way around? They blow all of their budget at the start of the season and then they're drawing on recycled scrap paper by the end? (IE Eva, Hellsing)

Doesn't this usually go the other way around? They blow all of their budget at the start of the season and then they're drawing on recycled scrap paper by the end? (IE Eva, Hellsing)
Shows that last more than a season learn their lesson, then save the budget for at least episode 8 out of 24, THEN it's all shit after.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
8 Scootaloo episodes, all the same episode, but with minor changes in what they're wearing or what Cutie Marks they get. It's a time loop, and the lesson at the end of the episode is chronologically at the start of the time loop.

Like to think if Ponies looked to anime for inspiration, they'd look to good anime instead.

Cheerilee

hhhuuuuhhhhhhhh *drops dead*

The worst part of the auction...

This plush is considered fan art, unlicensed, one of a kind, will not be made again, and requests for custom plush commissions will NOT be accepted under any circumstance.
They're basically signing away their right to ever make another (of the same model), just to drive the price up a bit with some artificial exclusivity.

It already has plenty of natural exclusivity. It's a laborious handmade creation, and nobody can force this person to make one for them. If they happen to want to make another one for somebody at some point in the future, that doesn't take anything away from whoever bought the Fluttershy or buys the Rainbow Dash.

I guess they know they're never going to want to come back to a particular model, and they know how to get the most from their efforts, but it just seems like a shame to me, because what little difference there is in the payout doesn't seem to make up for the willing loss of rights. If I won this auction, I'd specifically give that "exclusivity" right back to the artist (on the condition that they not give it away to the next person).

[/rant]

Orcastar

Wow, just wow at that Rainbow Dash. Can't wait to see the rest of the mane cast. I might just have to spend my life savings on Pinkie Pie...
I don't have any life savings ;_; .

Man, if that Fluttershy plush went for over $2000, I could easily see Dashy breaking 3 grand easily.
The Fluttershy plushie went for $2,475 to be exact. Will be interesting to see if Dash can break that.

Anyway, someone said art. I know they did.

Uchip

Banned
as usual applejack is the only one thats genuinely hot
the others have insane ammounts of makeup and still have a bit of manface going

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Hmmm. Just because they're with Luna, they must be against their friends? That's quite a leap. How fanatical of you.

Well, the stained glass with celestia crying, and the mane 6 apparently dead. If its not the way that story is going, then I apologize, but given what fannon usually does, its not a far fetched conclusion.

Well, the stained glass with celestia crying, and the mane 6 apparently dead. If its not the way that story is going, then I apologize, but given what fannon usually does, its not a far fetched conclusion.

There doesn't seem to be much back story, but it appears from his gallery that Equestria is at war with the King Gryfus and the gryphon empire. Celestia and the mane 6 (her new royal guard), might've been defeated or captured, but they're all on the same side still.

PBalfredo

Even by just going by the information in just this piece of fanart, the stained glass window, with the mane six in gentle repose, seems more like a memorial to fallen friends, rather than a trophy saying "look at these jerks we killed".

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Forester seems all too happy to throw luna and derpy under the bus for celestias sake...

people like him are why we need a new lunar republic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom