• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one in your slutty avatar obviously.

84075%20-%20allie_way%20plot.png

Allie Way

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Only a little, and that's largely because she's effectively walking on her tiptoes, what with not having proper feet and all.

And she's hot so IDGAF ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
i don't see how anyone can dislike lankiness unless they have some height troubles of their own.

its a key ingredient for real life adorkableness.

where is your avatar character from anyway? i remember you telling me once, but i forgot.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
i don't see how anyone can dislike lankiness unless they have some height troubles of their own.

its a key ingredient for real life adorkableness.

where is your avatar character from anyway? i remember you telling me once, but i forgot.

I don't think it's from anything. The character is Obsidian, by Miko-chan on FA. They say it's their design so I'm guessing it's an OC.

judhudson

They do have a Rainbow Dash wet hair version....was going to change avatars, but...it doesn't suit her and doesn't look right, so not going to use it. It's up for grabs as well as these:

brian577

Banned
Well to be fair it's not like Dash has much of a home anyway, she often just sleeps around random spots (usually trees) in Ponyville. She's pretty much a hobo.

Well she does live in a society that seems to have a 100% employment rate. When there's no need for a law against sleeping in public why not take advantage of it?

Uchip

Banned
That's certainly a novel interpretation of announcing a leave and bowing out while complaining about the fans you now want to keep posting with.

thats certainly a novel interpretation of my posting whatever and wherever i feel like :)
I said i was done with the show, and I am
deal with it

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-D0lnjfjfdDA/Ts9a6pC3XFI/AAAAAAAAVYA/KUDPDM9UmeI/s1600/1.JPG

And this ladies and gentlemen is why merchandise placement will ALWAYS fuck up good storytelling.
May the Best Pet Win had the most interesting plot out of any episode this season in terms of character development. That the studio was able to work around the merchandise in order to create a very entertaining episode that was coherent with the themes of the show (i.e. good storytelling) is commendable.

tl;dr what the fuck are you going on about right now?

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
May the Best Pet Win had the most interesting plot out of any episode this season in terms of character development. That the studio was able to work around the merchandise in order to create a very entertaining episode that was coherent with the themes of the show (i.e. good storytelling) is commendable.

tl;dr what the fuck are you going on about right now?
whaaaaaaaaaaat? the entire plot could be read by the first leaked screenshot.

brian577

Banned
whaaaaaaaaaaat? the entire plot could be read by the first leaked screenshot.

That and you could drive a truck through this plot hole. It's ironic that this is the first episode we've seen birds standing on clouds. It makes it even more obvious how perfect a flying pet is for Dash and how unsuited a turtle is.

akira28

I always find these creepy.

They always make me laugh great great big deep laughs. I guess I'm immune to the creep factor because it's so innocent/hilarious/nonsensical, even if you put on your ears and tail and engage in a bit of contextual make believe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdAGVp7K-H4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy8GyQaFUUo

I guess I wouldn't enjoy it if I didn't love the music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jkmy0bq9jk0 - This one gives me a kind of 1960s Booker T and the MG's feel for some reason. And I imagine that's Derpy's personal quirky style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom