• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Captain Fish said:
I would love to play a SimEquestria or Theme Equestria but I don't think Will Wright cares about that stuff any more, and Peter Molyneux is off making games I don't want to play.

I give it to Kalypso since they make their sim games with character.

With that said, Tropico 3 sale has only 30 mins. left! Go get it, pony fans!

Nishastra

Banned
Ookami-kun said:

I was thinking this. Tropico Equestria, you play as Celestia.

Maybe I'll name my avatar Celestia in Tropico 3 :p

Ookami-kun said:

Whoa I didn't notice this, thanks for the heads up.

tiff

Banned
Oh, wow, thanks for the heads up. Loved the Tropico 3 demo when it came out but I was waiting to get it for cheap. So bought.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
6UdWH.jpg

Oh man, there's a tiny heart (from the balloon) reflected in Pinkie Pie's hideous eye! Clearly with that much attention to detail this must be a quality product.

Nope.

OMG Aero

Captain Fish said:
I think that's Scootaloo in the background. WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW SCOOTAFANS?
It's even worse for Rainbow Dash fans. If you like Rainbow Dash don't ever look up old MLP cartoons with her in them.

tiff

Banned
OMG Aero said:
It's even worse for Rainbow Dash fans. If you like Rainbow Dash don't ever look up old MLP cartoons with her in them.
It's sort of weird to think about, because her name fits her FiM iteration's personality like a glove.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Captain Fish said:
Oh man, there's a tiny heart (from the balloon) reflected in Pinkie Pie's hideous eye! Clearly with that much attention to detail this must be a quality product.

Nope.
Hey, this was kind of fun. In a masochist kind of way.

The reviewer definitely made the review worthwhile, because Celestia knows that it wasn't the game.

Calpain

Wow, that game was... something. Yeah, something. It's kind of creepy that when they stand still they have that cocked head look like they can't hold their heads straight.

Orcastar

Wow, that flash game was pretty good. A bit too creepy for the source material, but a nice little story nonetheless.

I doubt we'll ever see a decent official MLP game, but it'll be interesting to see what becomes of all the fan projects that seem to be in the works. Really looking forward to the fighting game. Maybe I should finally slap some custom artwork on my Madcatz TE fightstick when it comes out...

EDIT:
Captain Fish said:

Nope.
They didn't even bother to draw different sprites, they're all palette swaps of each other... Then again I guess that's consistent with the older generation ponies' personalities.

McNum

Dear Fluttershy.

Please do not use THE STARE on my harddisk. Yes, I know it wasn't on purpose, but now the poor thing won't start.

Best wishes,
McNum.

My harddisk stopped responding just as Windows 7 rotated to a background with Fluttershy. It looked all messed up and then I noticed that my D drive had gone missing. Good thing I have a backup, but I want to try to save the data anyway.

Got any tips on what to do with a SATA drive that isn't detected by the BIOS? Apart from yelling very unfriendly words at it, since I already did that. Taking it to the shop tomorrow, see if they can get it running. I couldn't.

Incidentally, the 3DS browser is pretty good with NeoGAF.

It's kind of quiet in here . . .

Should I go find another interesting picture to share?

Also, that evolution video is kind of interesting, but kind of weird, too. How do they make mistakes like that in the first place?

Jintor

Nah, PonyGAF needs its downtime like everywhere else.

Discussion should pick up naturally.

/edit of course posting images is part of discussion

soyeah

Calpain

Well, here is a picture I found interesting that I've seen floating around:

AdawgDaFAB said:
Pretty cool watch. I love the random Gilda at the end. Was that in the actual episode or thrown in for a lulzy ending?
I think that was just in their for laughs as I don't remember a random Gilda flying by in that actual episode. Anyhow, very cool yet brief look into the development process! I wouldn't mind having stuff like this as extra features on a DVD/Blu-Ray release.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
ThreeSix said:

My Pony folder continues to grow...

Calpain said:

Is this from the same guy that did the creepy Fluttershy image? The eyes in this image seem similar to that one.

Edit: The front legs and body seem off for some reason.

SirSwirl

Neo Member
Calpain said:
http://i.imgur.com/1FTDDm.jpg

I think that was just in their for laughs as I don't remember a random Gilda flying by in that actual episode. Anyhow, very cool yet brief look into the development process! I wouldn't mind having stuff like this as extra features on a DVD/Blu-Ray release.

Awesome! I love this kind of fan art. *saves*

Didn't notice the trouble with the image until it was pointed out, GAF knows its stuff.

ThreeSix said:

And, *bookmarks*

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Nishastra said:
I was thinking this. Tropico Equestria, you play as Celestia.

Maybe I'll name my avatar Celestia in Tropico 3 :p

What's her background, rise to power, positives and negatives?

I bet Celestia is a communist.

Master Milk said:
http://theuniblog.evilspacerobot.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/tumblr_ll0hycvIG81qfewofo1_500.gif[img]

I'd expect behavior like this from Pinkie![/QUOTE]

I lost it when she said partay and started 'grinding' on that pony. Pinkie is so gangsta.

Calpain

Ookami-kun said:
Television and movies exist in Equestria right?
Not that we know of, but they have shown a wide range of technology so far so it's possible I guess. If it serves the plot I wouldn't doubt that they could include those items in a future episode.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Ookami-kun said:
Television and movies exist in Equestria right?

The only hint of technology we get are the more modern kitchens, electric lighting, and Twilight's crazy-ass underground lab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom