• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, oh, there are smoke machines (pictured below)! Although they pretty much use the same tech as a fridge.
S03Gn.png

Also jackhammers.

Wasn't there a flying moving truck too? From the scene where Derpy dropped stuff on Twilight.

Edit: Actually nvm, I just rewatched that scene and it was basically a carriage pulled by 2 Pegasi. Although I have no idea how the two alone in the front can keep the "truck" perfectly level behind them as they hover in place, :lol.

I just came off the worst nights sleep i've had in years courtesy of a wickedly fiendish sore throat the likes of which i've never experienced so to wake up to that barrage of gifs is oddly uplifting.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
AdawgDaFAB said:
Wasn't there a flying moving truck too? From the scene where Derpy dropped stuff on Twilight.

Edit: Actually nvm, I just rewatched that scene and it was basically a carriage pulled by 2 Pegasi. Although I have no idea how the two alone in the front can keep the "truck" perfectly level behind them as they hover in place, :lol.

Why do pony doors have handles when they have no hands?

Why do some ponies wear clothes while others don't?

Why do coffee cups exist at the donut shop when earth ponies have no means to carry them?

Uchip said:
ok
which one of you made this

This had 2 different threads on gaming side about a month ago and was talked about in our original thread too. I think the same then as I do now: It's a super cute game made even more dawww due to the lil girl who drew the art doing the voices too.

What I found hilarious was, when I clicked the link you posted, it played a trailer for Uncharted 3 before loading the game. IDK if that is necessarily the same target audience there, :lol.

----------

Void Insanity
Banned

I wonder what happened there. Did he go off on something in a thread mods actually care about or was he found out to be an alt like Cheezmo speculated?

Neki

AdawgDaFAB said:
This had 2 different threads on gaming side about a month ago and was talked about in our original thread too. I think the same then as I do now: It's a super cute game made even more dawww due to the lil girl who drew the art doing the voices too.

What I found hilarious was, when I clicked the link you posted, it played a trailer for Uncharted 3 before loading the game. IDK if that is necessarily the same target audience there, :lol.

----------

Void Insanity
Banned

I wonder what happened there. Did he go off on something in a thread mods actually care about or was he found out to be an alt like Cheezmo speculated?

Didn't I speculate he was an alt of ChronicleX because of the DJ pony? not sure, lol.

Ultimoo said:
Didn't I speculate he was an alt of ChronicleX because of the DJ pony? not sure, lol.

It was a few people thinking that iirc. I just remember Cheezmo most from him talking about it in the chat.

OMG Aero

Quick heads up for anyone else living in the UK, Friendship is Magic is now showing on Boomerang at 3pm each weekday. It's a shame I don't have the kids package for Sky otherwise I would watch the hell out of it again.
Granted we already have the full series in glorious 1080p, but I would have loved to actually support the programme now that it's airing where I live.

I've already told you guys. Equestria exists as a part of Ooo, which is the earth after the nuclear apocalypse. So they have some human technology.

I doubt the sandwich has meat in it, probably something random like a Jelly sandwich w/ lettuce or something equally strange, :lol. I will say tho, I love that scene, it cracks me up whenever I see it.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
OMG Aero said:
Quick heads up for anyone else living in the UK, Friendship is Magic is now showing on Boomerang at 3pm each weekday. It's a shame I don't have the kids package for Sky otherwise I would watch the hell out of it again.
Granted we already have the full series in glorious 1080p, but I would have loved to actually support the programme now that it's airing where I live.
Thank you, adding the info to the OP.

OMG Aero said:
I'm giving it a look right now, the show seems much more colourful on the big screen. It's actually the first time i've watched an episode since the series finished so it's quite jarring to go back to the somewhat lesser starting 2 episodes with its attempt at a more serious plot. This should mean ticket master for tomorrow though which was the episode that successfully hooked me.

Narag said:
That would only be appropriate if she was consuming everything!
Pinkie gif then?
AJ could be the poor peeps who get teased by all the great sales they still can't afford, while Pinkie would be the one who buys everything just because!

Narag

AdawgDaFAB said:
Pinkie gif then?
AJ could be the poor peeps who get teased by all the great sales they still can't afford, while Pinkie would be the one who buys everything just because!
AJ is more steam backlog appropriate. "I'll play this no wait maybe this er how about this?"

NEO0MJ said:
Wait, ponies eat meat? That Sandwich looks suspicious...

http://theuniblog.evilspacerobot.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/tumblr_ljzizfMiLO1qhy8ruo1_500.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
I dunno about that sandwich, but Pinkie Pie mentioned eating hot dogs once.

Warning: Even I didn't want to think about the following after I wrote it.

On a much more sinister note, ponies eat [URL="http://i.imgur.com/CE7TS.png"]marshmallows[/URL], which usually contain gelatin. Traditionally gelatin is often used in [URL="http://i.imgur.com/n9F6B.png"]pill casings[/URL], [URL="http://i.imgur.com/1V9Mc.png"]cosmetics[/URL], [URL="http://i.imgur.com/2dwSs.png"]playing card gloss[/URL] and to clarify juices like [URL="http://i.imgur.com/gZQ96.png"]apple juice[/URL]. Gelatin comes from skin and bone, so that might explain the [URL="http://i.imgur.com/T3FVE.png"]pigs in Applejack's barn[/URL].

Songbird

Prodigal Son
Narag said:
Beat hazard on sale today. I'll dl super ponybeats stuff for play tonight!
That reminds me to try some Portal 2 stuff in Audiosurf and Polynomial.

Speaking of music, any PonyGaffers on Last.fm?

Neki

Nishastra said:
Yes. Somehow I managed to play it for 6 hours already, amidst setting up and trying out the half-dozen other games I'd bought but not run yet :p
I've managed to win my first 3 campaigns missions with one unit remaining, oh yeah.

tiff

Banned
Ultimoo said:
frozen synapse is so good. so good.
Yeah my brother got that the other day too. Along with 8 or so other games so far.

Probably the worst timing possible given my pact to not start any new games until I finish up some older ones.

Nishastra

Banned
Ultimoo said:
I've managed to win my first 3 campaigns missions with one unit remaining, oh yeah.
I assume you're not counting the second mission, where there's no hostiles?

If you managed to lose all but one of your guys on that somehow, I salute you :p

Neki

Nishastra said:
I assume you're not counting the second mission, where there's no hostiles?

If you managed to lose all but one of your guys on that somehow, I salute you :p

I don't even remember that mission, even though I just played it like an hour ago, lol. LACK OF SLEEP GETS TO ME.

Bakphoon

careksims said:
Okay who banned me from PonyGaf2 tinychat? I wasn't doing anything. :/

I'm really sorry... i wanted to message you and missclicked...

I ruined myself 2 great days, if not even more :(

I deserve all your hate for this...

I cleared the bans, i hope now you gat get into the chat again

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
careksims said:
Okay who banned me from PonyGaf2 tinychat? I wasn't doing anything. :/

Bak wanted to PM you, he accidentally clicked ban instead.

Honest mistake.

careksims

Bakphoon said:
I'm really sorry... i wanted to message you and missclicked...

I ruined myself 2 great days, if not even more :(

I deserve all your hate for this...

I cleared the bans, i hope now you gat get into the chat again

Oh dear. It still says I'm banned. I tried clearing cookies and all.

Bakphoon

Looks like we will need to use ponygaf (1) again until you can log in again.. the first thing i did was to unban/ forgive you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom