• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bakphoon

l5hzK.jpg

Narag said:
This is how I feel after trying So Many Wonders (EuroSky Mix) on Suicidal:

j9KXm.gif

I still need to bump up to Suicidal. I might do a Survival run through of that. The new stuff in Beat Hazard Ultra is amazing.

Bakphoon

So, careksims should be now unbanned... someone else banned me and then unbanned me, so carek must be able to join the chatroom

Orcastar

Beat Hazard seems pretty nice, and my aging laptop even runs it decently, which is kinda surprising considering how effect heavy it is. Now lets slap some Ponybeats and Not a Clever Pony into this sucka.

Narag

Bakphoon said:

http://i.imgur.com/l5hzK.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]

Stuff ending up on the moon is making wary of that unicorn. It's far too much like a [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It's_a_Good_Life_(The_Twilight_Zone)"]certain child wishing stuff to the cornfield.[/URL]

Quinnjaminn

Neo Member
Well, my account just got approved, so I can finally stop lurking and participate in the thread. I'll be taking the first avatar from row six of Nishastra's section. Thanks!

I mentioned this on the facebook page, but WeLoveFine is currently running an MLP shirt design contest. They extended the deadline by a couple weeks and increased the prize to $1000 in cash. Voting opens up on July 22, and it looks like they are serious about purchasing the designs for sale in their store. If you're interested in getting quality, officially licensed MLP shirts, this is probably the best way to do so.

2th

Banned
Quinnjaminn said:
Well, my account just got approved, so I can finally stop lurking and participate in the thread. I'll be taking the first avatar from row six of Nishastra's section. Thanks!

I mentioned this on the facebook page, but WeLoveFine is currently running an MLP shirt design contest. They extended the deadline by a couple weeks and increased the prize to $1000 in cash. Voting opens up on July 22, and it looks like they are serious about purchasing the designs for sale in their store. If you're interested in getting quality, officially licensed MLP shirts, this is probably the best way to do so.

Welcome!

careksims said:
If things are working as you guys say... I should be unbanned... but, I am still not.

well we can just wait for Cheezmo to get on and see what he can do with his channel ownership.

Calpain

Quinnjaminn said:
Welcome to the thread! Good to have you.

Also, some picture time for you guys!
New Artwork by Moe:

Some Story of the Blank Flanks Fanart:

Last pic is of human ponies, but it is very tasteful and I rather like the style. I'll just link it for those who are interested:
Tea Time At Fluttershy's

In other news, something weird happened today. I wake up this morning and start getting ready for work when my dad says from the living room "Applejack is biting off more than she can chew". Turns out he was watching Applebuck Season and had watched episode one and two before I woke up.

I was rather surprised by this because while my sister and I had introduced the series to him months ago and he admitted it was a good show I didn't expect him to sit down and watch more episodes by himself without our encouragement. Surprisingly still he actually wants to show the series to my mother who is now curious about the show from hearing about it from my sister and, I guess, my father.

He currently has Applejack as his fave (I don't know where he rates the others) and after he watched Griffon the Brush Off he does agree that Gilda is a bitch.

tiff

Banned
Amibguous Cad said:
http://ponibooru.413chan.net/_images/a103e81452052dd0072947e7b6425670/31922%20-%20artist%3AThe_Weaver%20joke%20pinkie_pie%20twilight_sparkle.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
Oh god ahahahaha

Calpain

Pandaman said:
i hope you're adopted, if not you have my sympathy.
It's the Midwestern in us, plus it doesn't help that before our family became doctors generations ago they were farmers so it must be in the blood as my sis likes Applejack too.

Amibguous Cad said:
http://ponibooru.413chan.net/_images/a103e81452052dd0072947e7b6425670/31922%20-%20artist%3AThe_Weaver%20joke%20pinkie_pie%20twilight_sparkle.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
Heh, this is great! Weaver apparently made a few more besides this one as well if I recall.

Calpain said:
Heh, this is great! Weaver apparently made a few more besides this one as well if I recall.

I saw them on ponibooru. That face in the last panel is really funny, even when the content is mean. The Rarity made me lose it.

SirSwirl

Neo Member
Laughed way too much at that comic.

Wonderful to hear too Calpain, I won't be able to get my family into it for a while, but the first chance I get you bet I'll be on it. *saves the fluttershy pic too*

2th

Banned
So i need an avatar made for me. I need a pony Gears of War avatar. someone with talent needs to help me with this! In return i will love you long time!

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Nishastra said:
Well, some people do... The ghouls.

Jiggy was really weird.

Jiggy was was a cool dude. He liekd retro gameing and didnt afraid of anything.

I joined GAF because of Jiggy and Crushed. By the time I got authorised Crushed had been banned and Jiggy had moved on to real life shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom