• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narag

I think I had more fun reading the dojo thread than I did with SSBB.

ahoyhoy said:
Red Scarlet left :(

I never realized her tag currently links to her justin.tv channel. I left it on all day the other day just for the FFVI music.

Nishastra

Banned
Narag said:
I think I had more fun reading the dojo thread than I did with SSBB.
It would have been hard to top. It took on a life of its own :p

I remember I burned out on SSBB right in the middle of the first "Real Men Use Items" tournament. I was happy to be eliminated :p

Nishastra

Banned
Regulus Tera said:
MLP:FiM is the new Dojo.

*hugs*
I hope not. That would imply that this isn't going to end well :p

Jesus, I actually went to the midnight launch for SSBB. That's, like, so out of character for me.

Regulus Tera said:
I don't think there's enough space-time in the universe to contain that.
Thankfully, Japan Time exists outside of the normal universe.

2th

Banned
tiff said:
I wasn't around for NeoGAF thread but following the dojo itself definitely was.

i miss the dojo. the daily reveals were awesome. wish i still had my Wii though. My brother borrowed it and i have never seen it since. That was almost 3 years ago.

tafer

Calpain said:
Welcome to the thread! Good to have you.

Also, some picture time for you guys!

Some Story of the Blank Flanks Fanart:
http://i.imgur.com/TBy6Dm.png

Awesome!
And makes me thing if it's possible to make a game that retains the "charm" of all those 8-bit games but with modern assets.

tiff said:
Looking at it now I cant believe I didn't think of it before!

Haha

Maybe I'll go full zoomed out the day when I leave NeoGAF for good.

Must. not. ask.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
OMG Aero said:

OtdOP.png

Everyone is on pins and needles around Celestia most of the time. It's no wonder she can't get a hug.

Pandaman said:
it's been 37.76 hours since celestia was outed as the monster she is in the name of a new lunar republic.

http://i.imgur.com/4BLY8.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

So the basic gist is, "fuck you, I'm a dragon"? [spoiler]Are there more of these?[/spoiler]

burningranger said:
Since when did Celestia become Bahamut? :p
I could be wrong, but I interpreted that as whatever dark magic took over Nightmare Moon, left her after the 6 used the Elements and went into Celestia instead.

burningranger

Neo Member
AdawgDaFAB said:
I had the Don't Know What to Eat! Applejack gif on my cam all day in the chat because I fell asleep, eventually this happened:

We felt bad for AJ since she had been struggling to try and eat all day, so we wanted to make sure she finally got a chance to stuff her face. :p

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Quinnjaminn said:
Well, my account just got approved, so I can finally stop lurking and participate in the thread. I'll be taking the first avatar from row six of Nishastra's section. Thanks!

I mentioned this on the facebook page, but WeLoveFine is currently running an MLP shirt design contest. They extended the deadline by a couple weeks and increased the prize to $1000 in cash. Voting opens up on July 22, and it looks like they are serious about purchasing the designs for sale in their store. If you're interested in getting quality, officially licensed MLP shirts, this is probably the best way to do so.
Great to have you here, Quinn. :)

About that contest... I may give it a shot, now. It seems like a great way to stimulate my creativity, and Celestia knows it needs some stimulating. :p

OMG Aero said:
My Little Tumblr, My Little Tumblr, AaaaaAAAh
I always wondered what its use might be
Until you all shared this cute blog with me

AdawgDaFAB said:
Furries have a notorious obsession with hugging. Must be all that craving for actual physical contact that many of them aren't usually able to get.

Choppasmith said:
Also, some TV Community Site is having a Viewer Polled "Tubey Awards" with FIM being nominated for Most Guilty Pleasure and Most Underrated Show. I know mthis isn't exactly the Emmys, but it would be a kick if MLP won.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/07/tubey-awards-round-2.html
I did my part. This seems like a reasonable channel for increased show awareness without the need for pony spamming. I call on PonyGAF to join our mouse-clicking powers, for the greater glory of Equestria!

Calpain said:
Pretty cool article talking about MLP:FiM posted by EqD:
Ponies and Bronies
A nice read, thanks for sharing! But... wait:

nwTXe.jpg

If this is official art, is it possible that a character design tweak is incoming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom