• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellis Kim

Banned
lol holy shit applebloom. She so crazy

Myke Greywolf said:
Just bought it. I was really sitting on the fence on this one, because I'm not sure my laptop can handle it, but finally thought "to hell with prudence" and took the plunge.
I already own it on PSN, plus I 100%ed it >.>

If anyone here has it on PSN and wants to co-op, PM me for my PSN ID.

For whatever reason that looks super creepy to me. I'm fine with human drawings, but a pony randomly growing human hands like that is just plain strange, :lol.

Ellis Kim

Banned
AdawgDaFAB said:
For whatever reason that looks super creepy to me. I'm fine with human drawings, but a pony randomly growing human hands like that is just plain strange, :lol.
Ultimoo said:
no, just no.
sQfFG.png

Ellis Kim

Banned
Ultimoo said:
then my expectations of you have fallen. :(

nothing wrong with telling the truth
lol wut

What kind of expectation is that. I don't know what anyone's favorite pony is except for Pandaman's undying love for Belle, and my own appreciation for the brilliance and hilarity of Fluttershy.

Ellis Kim

Banned
hooman ponies from the brilliant thelivingmachine:

my_little_ponies_by_thelivingmachine02-d3ld345.jpg

greetings_from_the____by_thelivingmachine02-d3ld2h9.jpg

the_90s_called_by_thelivingmachine02-d3ld26q.jpg

the_great_twilight_and_trixie_by_thelivingmachine02-d3ld2sf.jpg

holy crap the images are huge D:

And I don't feel like resizing with imgur, either.

Grunge Cheerilee is possibly my favorite out of this batch. Child Twilight is too adorable, though, and straitjacket Pinkie is kind of awesome.

Narag

Ellis Kim said:
lol wut

What kind of expectation is that. I don't know what anyone's favorite pony is except for Pandaman's undying love for Belle, and my own appreciation for the brilliance and hilarity of Fluttershy.
All you need to remember is sweetie belle is no one's favorite.

Ellis Kim said:
Grunge Cheerilee is possibly my favorite out of this batch.
Oh that's who that is. Scrolling down I thought it was a really bad Fluttershy picture.
Narag said:
All you need to remember is sweetie belle is no one's favorite.
I like Sweetie Belle. Dat singing voice! Tho favorite? Nah. She basically did nothing in the series so it's impossible for her to justify something like that.

I find Sweetie Belle to be really adorable. I think she pulls off the "kid" personality better than anyone else. That part in Stare Master when she's on Fluttershy's head gets me every time.

Bakphoon

Quick, could someone gift "Audiosurf" to steam-ID "spelljaeger" (its my brother) as long it is on sale?

Edit: Captain fish gifted him, thank you for your generousity :D

My 10€ Paysafecard wont add quick enough money ( i must contact the steam support first)

You will get something back, when i have charged up my steam wallet, dont worry it will be today :D ( Someone gave me audiosurf already, he will get something back, too :) )

I think he has to be on my friends list for me to send it. I added him, but I don't think he'll show up in the gift menu until he accepts the request.

Bakphoon

Captain Fish said:
I think he has to be on my friends list for me to send it. I added him, but I don't think he'll show up in the gift menu until he accepts the request.

Ok i told him, he should have added you by now, and thanks :) i love you <3

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Bakphoon said:
Quick, could someone gift "Audiosurf" to steam-ID "spelljaeger" (its my brother) as long it is on sale?

My 10€ Paysafecard wont add quick enough money ( i must contact the steam support first)

You will get something back, when i have charged up my steam wallet, dont worry it will be today :D ( Someone gave me audiosurf already, he will get something back, too :) )
Tried to, but it won't let me if he's not my Steam friend.

Edit: Ooops, beaten. :/

2th

Banned
Amibguous Cad said:
Why isn't the Game of Thrones thread in community now that the season's over?

cause it isnt about awesome ponies. I mean community is where all the cool colts hang out anyways.

Bakphoon

So, now i dont have to hurry, so another question:

I'm getting a error when i want add money to my steam wallet (with paysafe card)
when i klick on it, there is an error: failied to initialize, please contact steam support.

How should i write to them? (in proper english)

Bakphoon said:
So, now i dont have to hurry, so another question:

I'm getting a error when i want add money to my steam wallet (with paysafe card)
when i click on it, there is an error: failied to initialize, please contact steam support.

How should i write to them? (in proper english)

Basically what you just said here. You bought a paysafe card in order to add the money to your account. However, every time you try to do so you get that error. Just tell them that and then ask them what can be done to fix the problem.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
How does Pony-GAF feel about The Last Remnant? Is it worth 10 bucks?

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
sweetie belle is barely even a character.

if in season 2 we only ever saw her in the background, we'd probably think she had been fleshed out.

Ellis Kim

Banned
Pankaks said:
How does Pony-GAF feel about The Last Remnant? Is it worth 10 bucks?
My understanding from Gaming-Age has been: TLR PC is superior over 360 due to a few gameplay adjustments and graphics/framerate.

As a game, I have no clue. My PC sucks, and I've been waiting for a PS3 port for the past few years now :p

My roommate absolutely loves the game. It certainly runs and looks great on my PC, but I've never played it myself but for only $10 I would probably get it and play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom