• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
UZCxU.gif

Calpain

That commercial was very well done! I was amazed at all the little details put into it considering it was only 30 seconds long. The Hub has been really good to us this summer by giving us three great commercial plugs to hype up the fanbase.

Amibguous Cad said:
I want more of the CMC integrated with the rest of the cast, rather than having episodes to themselves. They were super cute with the mane 6 in Owl's Well That Ends Well, and Applebloom was great in Bridle Gossip. Just nothing more like the Show Stoppers, please.
While I didn't think Show Stoppers was bad (I don't really think any of the episodes are bad, just some are weaker than others) I do agree the CMC are at their best when they have the main cast to play off of. Hopefully we'll get some more development out of the CMC in season two.

SirSwirl

Neo Member
Amibguous Cad said:
I want more of the CMC integrated with the rest of the cast, rather than having episodes to themselves. They were super cute with the mane 6 in Owl's Well That Ends Well, and Applebloom was great in Bridle Gossip. Just nothing more like the Show Stoppers, please.

This sounds like a good middle ground actually, and I'd like seeing more of their relationships with the 6 as well, I liked that about Bridle Gossip with AJ and applebloom.

Calpain said:
That commercial was very well done! I was amazed at all the little details put into it considering it was only 30 seconds long. The Hub has been really good to us this summer by giving us three great commercial plugs to hype up the fanbase.

There are three!? I thought there were only two?

From reactions to it, I'm guessing that Transformers / MLP pic hasn't been posted here before. I've seen it previously but I couldn't remember if it was from here, from the chat or from searching around randomly on my own. Either way, I love the pic and it is completely true.

SirSwirl said:
This sounds like a good middle ground actually, and I'd like seeing more of their relationships with the 6 as well, I liked that about Bridle Gossip with AJ and applebloom.
SirSwirl said:
There are three!? I thought there were only two?
Equestria Girls, Are You Ready for the Summer and There's a Pony for That. Also the Bridlemaids poster.
Those are all of them unless I missed something.

Calpain

Orcastar said:
Equestria Girls, the Bridlemaids billboard and There's a Pony for That?
Yep. I should have said two commercials and a billboard. Still, pretty nice to see this kind of stuff all in the space of what? A month, month and a half?

Edit:
Oh, have some Octavia by Moe:

Nishastra

Banned
Ultimoo said:
fricking Nist is the only one who has given me a loss in FS so far, god damn.
If it makes you feel any better... you're the only person I've beaten! :p

I've only completed two multiplayer games.

Neki

Nishastra said:
If it makes you feel any better... you're the only person I've beaten! :p

*cries* and I totally forgot how to spell your name. *high five*

SirSwirl

Neo Member
Calpain said:
Yep. I should have said two commercials and a billboard. Still, pretty nice to see this kind of stuff all in the space of what? A month, month and a half?

Edit:
Oh, have some Octavia by Moe: http://i.imgur.com/U1L9bm.jpg

Oh right, the billboard, ok, thought it was a 3rd video for a second there.

Love the picture too, background especially.

Narag

Nishastra said:
Nothing beats several turns in a row where no one from either side sees each other at all.

I think I should've bought this as the clips I'd watch of matches evidently didn't represent gameplay but what I'm assuming was just turns in succession.

Nishastra

Banned
Narag said:
I think I should've bought this as the clips I'd watch of matches evidently didn't represent gameplay but what I'm assuming was just turns in succession.
While the game will play out in mere seconds real-time (which is what you see in videos), it's a very slow-paced game to actually play.

Hell, you can be in multiple games at once and it'll let you know when a new turn is ready in one or another.

Ultimoo said:
wtf Nish, it gave you two wins over me, wtf is this?
Hey, you're right! I'm 3-1 after three matches...

I guess the game hates you and/or loves me. Maybe it's treating me nice after I spent like 4 hours on mission 12.

Nishastra

Banned
tiff said:
Whatever dudes, I'm busy playing turn-based strategy games made in the 20th century.
Play Frozen Synapse, Tiffica!

I'll shoot you. That's not a threat, it's a promise!

Ultimoo said:
why can't I beat you Nish, you make me sad. :( If it becomes 3-0 in your favour, what shall I do? lol.
Don't you mean 5-0? :p

I'm taking a break for now because Steam pauses all downloads when a game is open and I have a lot of things taking forever to download that I would have liked to be playing already... Probably going to have to wait for tomorrow...

tiff

Banned
Nishastra said:

Too late, I already started up Alpha Protocol. I throw another game onto the pile and I'll be drowning in Steam games :(

2th

Banned
Calpain said:

Edit:
Oh, have some Octavia by Moe:

why does this remind me of Super Mario RPG?

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Was watching Over a Barrell again. This expression cracks me up every single time. I just had to make a macro with it.

oAXbQ.jpg

Narag

Nishastra said:

Don't you mean 5-0? :p

I'm taking a break for now because Steam pauses all downloads when a game is open and I have a lot of things taking forever to download that I would have liked to be playing already... Probably going to have to wait for tomorrow...

You can alt-tab out of the game and click resume on the download to download while playing.

n8

Unconfirmed Member
Nishastra said:
Yeah, I think our match is borked or something. I've been primed up for round two for more than a day now. I wonder what happen with it.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Mawaru Penguindrum just reignited my love for animu. It will help me through this season of pony-drought.

On the other hand, I just noticed my backlog got humongous. Sigh...

Ellis Kim

Banned
That human Twilight w/ horn wand thing is pretty cool.

Snaku said:
Flawless.
Actually, the image is flawed. The "20 years ago" MLP image uses one of the more recent iterations (no idea which generation, but its not G1).

That said, its still an awesome picture.

Regulus Tera said:
Mawaru Penguindrum just reignited my love for animu. It will help me through this season of pony-drought.

On the other hand, I just noticed my backlog got humongous. Sigh...

I know the feeling, I have a Rent Anime (Anime-centric Netflix) account and I've had three discs of Escaflowne that's been gathering dust for MONTHS.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I think my problem with Scootaloo is she comes off more as a dick whose only purpose in life is to suck Rainbow Dash's erm... stuff.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Choppasmith said:
I know the feeling, I have a Rent Anime (Anime-centric Netflix) account and I've had three discs of Escaflowne that's been gathering dust for MONTHS.

That's like, eighteen episodes? My backlog is at least one-hundred and fifty.

P.S. The idolm@ster was surprisingly good.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Jintor said:
Some good screencaps from the hub commercial

Capture.png
I find it amazing that they bothered to write two whole articles for a shot that only appears on-screen for a tenth of a second. None of that "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet" filler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom