• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellis Kim

Banned
Choppasmith said:
I know the feeling, I have a Rent Anime (Anime-centric Netflix) account and I've had three discs of Escaflowne that's been gathering dust for MONTHS.
And that's how they take your money. Please, continue to not watch the DVDs you've rented out.

I own one of the Escaflowne box sets :x Second-best 90's anime ever.

Jintor

Regulus Tera said:
P.S. The idolm@ster was surprisingly good.

I know rite?

Anyway, Frozen Synapse rollcall. Jintor, Texas/UK1. Post your name/home server and I'll make up a list for PonyGAF to play.

Ellis Kim

Banned
Here's that Pony Swag song's site w/ zip download:

http://cosmicduck.net/ponyswag/

edit: is it just me, or is the album art for this album Girl Generation's (SNSD) Chocolate Love digital single? Seems like a weird glitch, seeing as how the album art shows properly in itunes as opposed to VLC...

Nishastra

Banned
n8BitMan said:
Yeah, I think our match is borked or something. I've been primed up for round two for more than a day now. I wonder what happen with it.
Ah, so it really is screwed up? :p

lU42v.png

Is there any way to force a game to end, then?

Jintor said:
Anyway, Frozen Synapse rollcall. Jintor, Texas/UK1. Post your name/home server and I'll make up a list for PonyGAF to play.
Uh, Nishastra UK1. The whole server thing is annoying. I hope they merge them at some point :p

Nishastra

Banned
I'm playing Mass Effect anyway :p

Or trying to. It makes my computer sound like it's going to explode. Which is funny considering that nothing else I've bought during this sale does, and it's certainly not the most technically impressive...

Damn Bioware. Dragon Age did this too.

Pony teim!
Carek finished a great Derpy and Dinky pic last night and it's even in 1920x1080 resolution! I has a new desktop background now ^__^.

(Clicky)

2th said:
Right Click > Saved
Right Click > Set as Desktop Background

YOU RULE CAREK!
Tip: If you are saving it, especially to use as a desktop background, then instead of right clicking and saving this pic, click on it normally to go to its deviantart page, click on the download button there and then save that. The embedded here is 900x597, downloading it from DA it would be 1800x1194.

Calpain

Thanks for sharing those great pictures from Carek! I'm loving the water theme as I finally get to go on vacation in two weeks (~yay!).

C4tspajamas also drew a rather heartwarming picture I stumbled across recently:

Ellis Kim

Banned
Nishastra said:
What do you mean? Are they really blurry when you first look at them? :p
that made me laugh out loud :D

Those gears ponies are so... detailed D:

That future Rarity/Spike picture makes me a bit sad D: She looks so wrinkly.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Negator said:
You have GOT to be kidding me. That was terrible.

The "reality tv" trope got me confused at first, but by the end of it I was buying it. The format set it up as the perfect excuse to watch cute girls doing cute things, and the animation was smooth and energetic.

I don't know if it will work now that Producer-bro has been revealed, but I will be watching. Also Team Iori is the best.

Orcastar

Carek delivering the goods as usual. Excellent work! That Spike/Rarity is really awesome too.

Those Gears ponies on the other hand? No thanks. I can appreciate the detail put into them, but just no.

Calpain

Captain Fish said:
If that older spike image makes you sad this one might make you laugh!

Here's a 'The Weaver' image I don't mind actually showing.
http://i.imgur.com/MSCr0.gif[IMG]

Poor dash, always chasing rainbows.[/QUOTE]
Heh, I love Weaver's comical images; he's got a unique sense of humor. Guess that is to be expected from the guy who did Ruby Quest.

EDIT: Yet another picture by Moe. This guy can really churn these out!
[URL="http://i.imgur.com/S5RIb.jpg"][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/S5RIbm.jpg[/URL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom