• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xzeon

Banned
This is PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT.

Someone finally got that her hooves are not flat and are actually cylindrical, they cut the holes out perfectly.

chrysalis_portrait_by_kp_shadowsquirrel-d573pim.jpg

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
This is PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT.

Someone finally got that her hooves are not flat and are actually cylindrical, they cut the holes out perfectly.

chrysalis_portrait_by_kp_shadowsquirrel-d573pim.jpg

Oh wow, that's some damn good art.

kunonabi

So was there any word comic con about the episode count? Are they going to hit the minimum for syndication and bail or are we getting another full season?

Cheerilee

Twilight Sparkle confirmed for Season 3! Oh yeah!

That actually is good news by Hasbro standards. The have a habit of cleaning the table every few years so they can push new toys.

Although it could be that Twilight's just here for the transition. Epic season 3 opener where Twilight dies and passes the baton to Trixie.

Don't worry about Twilight though. She comes back for an episode as a zombie and gets put back in the ground hard by Trixie. And then she comes back for reals after Trixie fails, and has a epic fight with Trixie and wins. And then the next season has nothing to do with Twi, but is instead about seaponies.

From the EqD panel synopsis:
They hyped Luna up, so we will probably be seeing more of her.

Twilightclap.gif

EDIT: Oh, and since this is a new page:
evening_waterfall_by_vampirenok-d523k0y.png

brian577

Banned
This one concerns me. Not sure what to think.

Yeah, its seemed like they included a song where it wasn't really needed maybe... IDK, hard to say without seeing the whole episode I guess, but I wasn't really digging it.

Edit: Thought it over. Unlike Wasn't Prepared For This, which I listened to over and over again. I can't listen to this one again. It lacks heart and feels like hamfisted merchandise pushing, I believe we may be looking at the beginning of the end.
This may be much, we should probably wait till we see at least the whole episode before claiming the sky is falling.

brian577

Banned
This may be much, we should probably wait till we see at least the whole episode before claiming the sky is falling.

I'll try to keep my concerns in check until the episode airs. But there is just something off putting about this
out of nowhere "Crystal Kingdom" and these "Crystal Ponies"
more so than the sudden appearance of a third alicorn.

blamite

I'll try to keep my concerns in check until the episode airs. But there is just something off putting about this
out of nowhere "Crystal Kingdom" and these "Crystal Ponies"
more so than the sudden appearance of a third alicorn.
Looks like they'll
at least try to explain why this stuff has never come up before, and what Cadence's deal is. I'm a bit surpeised by what we've seen so far, since it does seem like the farthest the show's gone out of the way to incorporate toy stuff (aside from Tank).

I'm fairly optimistic for now, but I try to avoid setting expectations.

By the way, there hasn't been a return date mentioned yet, or a confirmation one way or the other on the 13 episode season, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom