• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

$200

Banned
6d3b8e91.jpg

brian577

Banned
The only way the Season 3 opener can truly be ruined:

t45T7.png

Rumor is she left for Adventure Time. But really? More Merriweather bashing? Dave Polsky was practically the Merriweather of the first season. But I don't remember him getting all this crap.

brian577

Banned
Mare do Well was a let down, but seriously, her other episodes were good. Hearths Warming Eve was good, and Putting your hoof Down and Dragon Quest were great.

Thank you. I think your the only I know who hasn't jumped on the Merriweather Williams hate bandwagon.

blamite

Thank you. I think your the only I know who hasn't jumped on the Merriweather Williams hate bandwagon.

Yeah, I don't get it. Hate the episodes, not the writer, especially when she's also done two good episodes and one meh one (guess which is which!).

LuffyZoro

Rumor is she left for Adventure Time. But really? More Merriweather bashing? Dave Polsky was practically the Merriweather of the first season. But I don't remember him getting all this crap.

That's true, Dave Polsky's only written two episodes, and neither is well regarded.

Xzeon

Banned
lol how do opinions work?

i have to be on a bandwagon now to have a negative opinion?

Mare do well is shit, the christmas ep was pretty good, i didnt like Putting your Hoof down, and Dragon Quest was decent. she made the worst episode ever and then a few mediocre ones, i just dont really like the eps she did.

sorry if my opinion pisses you off but...

ileHKyFGn6XBh.png

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Is it bad that I first read this as "I don't GAF"?

I actually thought that was what that acronym meant for a long time until I saw it on other sites, after which I thought: "Either GAF has taken over The Internet, or this doesn't mean what I think it means"

judhudson

Man, I don't suppose anyone here has an extra Fashion Style AppleJack or Rarity they'd be willing to sell? Just looking for the pony. I can't believe how expensive they are on Ebay...did they get a limited run or something? Picked up RD, Fluttershy and Twilight at Walmart, and wanted to get the other three. Pinkie is still reasonably priced, but wow at the other two...

Cheerilee

I think we can put any concerns about Jayson Thiessen not working on season 3 to rest
www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVmFtyV_5eU&

Sorry Ruby I don't think your crazy theory is going to pan out.

Actually, my theory wasn't that Jayson wasn't working on season 3, it was that he quit just at the very end, so Meghan was tasked to tie up some loose ends, and then she was put in charge of season 4.

Due to the staggered nature of production, season 3 was "finishing" while season 2 was still airing, and now it's almost finished finishing, and season 4 could be in the works as we speak (assuming it exists).

And for some reason it's hard to get season 4 info when season 3 info is on lockdown. On the plus side, Amy Keating Rogers confirmed that season 8 is going to be awesome.

However (ten minutes in to listening), Jayson said that he's working on Pony "today", so that counts in my book.

And don't worry, I'm not even remotely upset to be wrong. Really. Do I look angry to you?

Jayson confirms it, Luna wasn't originally in the Royal Wedding episode, she was just forgotten, and then shoehorned in after they realized she should've been there.

(Actually, the interviewer said that Sibsy had confirmed it earlier, but I hadn't heard it until now.)

Granny+Smith+is+a+character+on+My+Little+Pony.+As+_dea6c4bbd0f8f5ca9165d07439499528.png

Luna's shoehorning was a gag, wasn't it?

Kenai

Try Lesson Zero! It managed to get two of my friends into the series after we watched it together and the rest thought it was pretty hilarious.

Lesson Zero got me watching the series as well.

This is my first post in the thread as well. Hello! I don't usually like pony-fandom on the forums I frequent, but this community seems nice and approachable, so I'll be sure to pop in sometimes.

blamite

Jayson confirms it, Luna wasn't originally in the Royal Wedding episode, she was just forgotten, and then shoehorned in after they realized she should've been there.

(Actually, the interviewer said that Sibsy had confirmed it earlier, but I hadn't heard it until now.)
And even though she was shoehorned in, she still managed to get two super bad-ass scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom