• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Party Cannon? PARTY CANNON!!!!

Also, PonyGAF, you are hereby commanded to watch this show and visit this thread:
Gravity Falls thread

This gif commands you
iiWkA8fAwEaMW.gif

Do something I've been enjoying for the last couple of months? OK!!! Thread, HO!!!

Lurky

I know that's supposed to be pinkie but the way it's drawn makes her look waay too much like fluttershy. It excited me for a moment before i realized i was wrong D:

Silvawuff

Gravity Falls looks gorgeous, I'll have to give it a shot.

Predictions for S3 launch date, everypony?

abfBJ.gif

My bits are on. Hmm. September 15th. Believe.

$200

Banned
S1 rankings

---

S2 rankings

Family Appreciation Day: (0*1+0*2+0*3+0*4+5*5)/5 - 5.00
The Return of Harmony Part 2: (0*1+0*2+0*3+2*4+8*5)/10 - 4.80
Luna Eclipsed: (0*1+0*2+0*3+4*4+3*5)/7 - 4.43
The Return of Harmony Part 1: (0*1+0*2+0*3+7*4+5*5)/12 - 4.42
Sweet and Elite: (0*1+0*2+2*3+3*4+5*5)/10 - 4.30
Hearth's Warming Eve: (0*1+0*2+1*3+4*4+1*5)/6 - 4.00
May the Best Pet Win!: (0*1+0*2+4*3+2*4+3*5)/9 - 3.89
Lesson Zero: (1*1+1*2+0*3+2*4+3*5)/7 - 3.71
Secret of My Excess: (0*1+2*2+2*3+4*4+2*5)/10 - 3.60
Sisterhooves Social: (1*1+2*2+0*3+3*4+1*5)/7 - 3.14
The Mysterious Mare Do Well: (0*1+4*2+1*3+3*4+0*5)/8 - 2.88
The Cutie Pox: (0*1+2*2+4*3+1*4+0*5)/7 - 2.86

---

We have a new champion!

36d46997.jpg

blamite

Cutie Pox in last place? Family Appreciationn in first?

what

I'm pretty sure those numbers and episodes are just being randomly assigned

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Cutie Pox in last place? Family Appreciationn in first?

what

I'm pretty sure those numbers and episodes are just being randomly assigned

Hearths Warming Eve over Best Pet...

Pony GAF has messed up taste. No wonder we have so many RD and Celestia haters here.

So, uhm, this is my first post on this thread. It's also my first post on GAF. My account was approved about a week ago but I was to fluttershy to post. Anyway, I've lurked here for a couple of months(Just became a brony in May) and have always wanted to be apart of this community. Hopefully you guys will love and tolerate me. :)

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
So, uhm, this is my first post on this thread. It's also my first post on GAF. My account was approved about a week ago but I was to fluttershy to post. Anyway, I've lurked here for a couple of months(Just became a brony in May) and have always wanted to be apart of this community. Hopefully you guys will love and tolerate me. :)

That will depend on your pony list, be very careful Junior. Your future rides on it.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Hang on let me put on my flame suit.
Ok...My list:
1.Twilight
2.Fluttershy
3.Rainbow Dash

4.Rarity
5.Applejack
6.Pinkie Pie(Still love her)

An acceptable top 3...you'll do well here.

Xzeon

Banned

as King i welcome you to this land.

dont touch anything.

Pancakes

Lurky... that Avy is janky as fuck.

King of Pones sends you this gift.

TeyJr.png

Nice, the hair clipping was annoying me as well lol. Though I think a 1px stroke around the border might look better than a drop shadow.

Xzeon

Banned
Nice, the hair clipping was annoying me as well lol. Though I think a 1px stroke around the border might look better than a drop shadow.

I know.

:(

I wish I had Photoshop. I want to use the Defringing tool so much on pictures but cant.

All I have is a border tool add on for Paint.net.

If someone found me a Defringing tool add on for Paint.net I would love you forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom