• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

$200

Banned
9415761a.jpg

oh god my heart

judhudson

A lot better then what they had before...but its still seems a tad creepy. I can't even imagine how you would move around in that thing.

Spoilery spoiler thing

From here.

Looks like one of those awful fan-made OCs right down to the usage of black and red.

Choppasmith, thank you for posting this in the bad fan art thread.

I love you.

You're quite welcome <3

You can find a lot of his other quirky stuff here:
http://derpiboo.ru/images/search/artist:terry?

This is probably one of my other favorites (and yes it's Pony related)

You know I think Chrysalis is slowly becoming my favorite "Alicorn" I've always liked her design and this just makes my heart go daww for her all the more. SHE JUST NEEDS SOME LOVE TO FEED HER AND HER SUBJECTS! FEED OF ME, MY QUEEN, FOR I HAVE PLENTY!

Ehh, it's drawn well (I like the style), but there's something about seeing Dan so blatantly out of character for a mushy shipping fetish that makes me hate it. It would be like seeing Gilda getting romantic with Fluttershy.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Choppasmith said:
Ehh, it's drawn well (I like the style), but there's something about seeing Dan so blatantly out of character for a mushy shipping fetish that makes me hate it. It would be like seeing Gilda getting romantic with Fluttershy.

Pinkie's face in the fourth panel makes this comic amazing, though, despite the fanon-upon-fanon implications.

Cheerilee

Totally off-topic, but you know how Lauren Faust recently made a series of DC Comic related shorts for the Cartoon Network? Well, she tweeted about another set being made by Brianne Drouhard about "Amethyst: Princess of Gemworld", a short fantasy comic from the 80's.

9B3ju.png

I'm pretty sure I read at least some of this story when I was really young. Haven't thought about it in ages. Don't really remember it at all.

Also, DC decided to reboot the comic series. And they hired Christy Marx (creator of the 1980's Hasbro series "Jem") to do it. Unfortunately, the new Amethyst comic is going to be "Amethyst: In Name Only" and touches on none of the original themes, because DC wanted to take the story in a "new direction", something which the original creator is kind of annoyed about (although he's mature about respecting DC's rights and Christy's talent).

The Cartoon Network shorts are creator-approved though. Brianne was a fan and talked to him before starting and he says she "gets it". They're also apparently Lauren approved. I hope I get a chance to see them.

Edit: DC is apparently reprinting the original series, but the original art was full-color and and the reprint is black-and-white, so the reprint is fail and it's apparently not worth tarnishing your memories, if you have any, by reading it this way.

I just tried showing my 3 1/2 year old cousin Friendship is Magic, and I started with Bridle Gossip because I always figure it's the best episode to start on.

She was upset that the ponies were "being mean to the black one" before the lesson got to be learned and now she thinks the ponies are just mean :( She won't watch the rest of the episode.

So yeah, people got the pony models into the newest revision of source filmmaker. Looks like there's some solid work so far, even if the models can't actually eye pose yet.

-Recent-

Elements of a good cheer.

Rejected Pinkie

(Not) So good day

-Leaked beta of SFM (old)-

Rainbow Dash spies on Blu team

Pinkie can't decide

Yeah, this stuff is awesome. Someone released a tool to have Ponies properly lipsynch dialog too. I still love the quirky "Stop motion" Gmod movies like this though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8OXj60Nv9I

Wonder if he can remake this in SFM

I just tried showing my 3 1/2 year old cousin Friendship is Magic, and I started with Bridle Gossip because I always figure it's the best episode to start on.

She was upset that the ponies were "being mean to the black one" before the lesson got to be learned and now she thinks the ponies are just mean :( She won't watch the rest of the episode.

Maybe show her a CMC related episode or maybe Baby Cakes will change her mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom