• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BDGAME

$T2eC16JHJGYE9nooiL)qBP+SD4Utjg~~60_3.JPG

Fluttershy plush for $50 (from China, the same folks that made Crackle). Sure, why not....I'll bite.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/120959789896?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Her hair remember me that:

20859279.jpg

The laughter with his hand near the mouth of some anime villains do.

Razek

Banned
After the ruins of the Gaf server outage, one man stood in the rubble.

"Here, have some daw art of best pony." he proclaimed.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
"Here, have some daw art of best pony." he proclaimed.

Yup, it was nice of the best pony to go read for Twilight. Rainbow is always there, from helping Twilight read, to demolishing an old barn, even being a guinea pig for Rarity's new fashions.

1ciCV.png

Angel's still an asshole, but that is pretty damn adorable. In a sense I find it a better way of resolving the power struggle than Putting Your Hoof Down did.

I never really got the whole aversion to using the term Brony. It seems like people are afraid to use the term because Brony somehow means you're one of those who are completely and utterly obsessed with it. To me if you watch the show, enjoy it, and like talking about it, you're a Brony. The ones who do all the crazy stuff, they're.. well....crazy.

Link Man

Banned
I never really got the whole aversion to using the term Brony. It seems like people are afraid to use the term because Brony somehow means you're one of those who are completely and utterly obsessed with it. To me if you watch the show, enjoy it, and like talking about it, you're a Brony. The ones who do all the crazy stuff, they're.. well....crazy.

No, the aversion comes from the sense of others placing a label on you, and you're not helping matters in that regard. I have not adopted that label, and do not wish to be classified by it.

Now here, buy some apples.

Orcastar

That's exactly how I feel about it too.

No, the aversion comes from the sense of others placing a label on you, and you're not helping matters in that regard. I have not adopted that label, and do not wish to be classified by it.

And that's just too bad, because people are going to place that label on you based solely on the fact that you post here and post all that pony art in the amazing fanart thread. And there's nothing you can do about it.

Lurky

And that's just too bad, because people are going to place that label on you based solely on the fact that you post here and post all that pony art in the amazing fanart thread. And there's nothing you can do about it.

Well they can label him, but they'll never take his spirit!

Link Man

Banned

So I should just lay down and accept it, then? Is that what you're saying?

Orcastar

So I should just lay down and accept it, then? Is that what you're saying?

I'm saying that you don't get a choice in the matter. You can protest all you want, but if you watch the show and participate in the fandom, even if it is just to share pony fanart, then people are going to think of you and label you as a brony.

Razek

Banned
Eh, you guys and the rest of Gaf can classify me as whatever you want. I don't consider myself a brony, merely because I don't like the sound of the title. Anything with the word 'bro' I generally have a negative response towards.

If I *must* have a label, I would consider myself a MLP fan or Pony fan. Really though, it's a horse a piece.

That's pretty cool. What is it? Claymation?
Looks like a mini lamp to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom