• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scootaloo loves her some plotholes.

I know what "plot" means in the pony fandom and I know of the image macro that started it all, but how exactly did it catch on after that? IIRC the image didn't even try to make a plot=ass connection, but was only making an "i read it for the articles" joke?

Xzeon

Banned
I know what "plot" means in the pony fandom and I know of the image macro that started it all, but how exactly did it catch on after that? IIRC the image didn't even try to make a plot=ass connection, but was only making an "i read it for the articles" joke?

uh, yeah, exactly?

"i read it for the articles!"

stares at pics of naked women.

"I watch it for the plot."

screen shots of pony ass.

it just caught on as a joke.

every time you said 'plot' and pony was involved, EVERYONE knew what image you were referencing.

plus plot is a funny sounding word, it just works, dont over think it.

and speaking of Brony labels and plot...

1t1hs.png

uh, yeah, exactly?

"i read it for the articles!"

stares at pics of naked women.

"I watch it for the plot."

screen shots of pony ass.

it just caught on as a joke.

every time you said 'plot' and pony was involved, EVERYONE knew what image you were referencing.

plus plot is a funny sounding word, it just works, dont over think it.

Hmm, yeah, that makes sense. In my mind it was more like "look at this picture, let's immediately start calling pony asses for plots" which seemed like more of a stretch.

It also feels weird to have a pony avatar. In a good way.

Xzeon

Banned
Hmm, yeah, that makes sense. In my mind it was more like "look at this picture, let's immediately start calling pony asses for plots" which seemed like more of a stretch.

It also feels weird to have a pony avatar. In a good way.

'guys guys i swear i actually think this show is intelligent!'

'mmmmm yeah Twi you pull that cart.... mmmmm yes.'

see this is the joke THAT WE ARE PERVERTS GET IT GET IT.

LAUGH WITH ME COMRADE!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Razek

Banned
http://i.imgur.com/yd83D.gif[IMG]
Long awesome comic[/QUOTE]

[quote="Xzeon, post: 41178540"][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/evnja.jpg[IMG]
Long awesome comic[/QUOTE]

Good stuff.

I wanna be a copycat and join in, but it may or may not be awesome. I know you guys [I]love[/I] this episode:

[URL="http://poniesplus.deviantart.com/gallery/29384002#/d57y67n"][IMG]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/201/f/6/comic__passive_aggression_is_magic_by_sophiecabra-d57y67n.png[/URL]

There is a reason he doesn't get invited to the birthday parties.

Xzeon

Banned
Good stuff.

I wanna be a copycat and join in, but it may or may not be awesome. I know you guys love this episode:

THIS COMIC POINTS OUT WHY THAT EPISODE SUCKS SO BAD!

KING OF PONES APPROVES WITH A HEARTY LAUGH!

LAUGH WITH ME COMRADE!

HAHAHAHHAHA!!!!

Razek

Banned
THIS COMIC POINTS OUT WHY THAT EPISODE SUCKS SO BAD!

KING OF PONES APPROVES WITH A HEARTY LAUGH!

LAUGH WITH ME COMRADE!

HAHAHAHHAHA!!!!

So, you're not a king anymore, you've now moved up to a Soviet Premier?

Only parties thrown by Pinkie.

Exactly! Look how happy she is in that last frame defiling his logic and reasoning. She loves herself a big ol' storm of chaos. (maybe she is discord in disguise?)

Razek

Banned
NIKO MY COUSIN!

I WANT TO SEE THOSE BIG EQUESTRIAN FLANKS!

PICK ME UP AT 10!

NOOOO!!!!! NO ROMAN!!!! NO. STOP CALLLINGGG MMEEEEEEEEE!!!

*You lose buddy points with Roman*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Angry_twilight_sparkle-1-.png

I can't believe they made the bikers even more annoying and incessant in the lost and damned

Silvawuff

That Mare Do Well comic is surprisingly accurate. That's the same artist that does the amazing pony fursuits and did that Gravity Foals parody. So much talent!

n8

Unconfirmed Member
You win. Explanation?

I can't speak for the artist's sake, but I'll lend my take.
They are all background ponies being placed everywhere to set, well a background. Copies after copies. Eventually, if you copy over the same copies long enough, they degrade and lose what quality that once had. They want the life they once had.

Razek

Banned
They are all background ponies being placed everywhere to set, well a background. Copies after copies. Eventually, if you copy over the same copies long enough, they degrade and lose what quality that once had. They want the life they once had.

Whoa, that's pretty deep man.

Normal Ponies!

I like the idea, but the execution is... lacking.

Turns out those trading cards were very popular, and are now sold out. Like, the company that made them has no more. Insanity.

I noticed that too. All the Targets within 30 miles of here have taken the big boxes down, and sold out. I asked the lady who is in charge of that section, and she relayed a lot of people bought about 10-20 at a time *hides of guilt*

Shame, I truly wished they made more; the last few stray packs I got were repeats..=/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom