• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xzeon

Banned
pets in MLP piss me off cuz they vanish with no explanation.

oh this ep is about pets, oh ok now they are there, next ep they will be gone.

only angel and that ugly cat stick around all the time.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
pets in MLP piss me off cuz they vanish with no explanation.

oh this ep is about pets, oh ok now they are there, next ep they will be gone.

only angel and that ugly cat stick around all the time.

Fluttershy takes care of animals, makes sense for Angel to be around. As for Opel, someone has to make Rarity more interesting.

derp.

NQ0nf.jpg

Cheerilee

That might've been taken at the anime convention I was at this weekend.

I've got to say, Ponies were everywhere. It was probably the #1 cosplay theme. It was the #1 subject that I personally overheard being mentioned (Sailor Moon was #2, at a Sailor Moon-themed convention). And it was #2 in fanart popularity (Sailor Moon was #1).

It's a good time to be a brony.

Razek

Banned
That might've been taken at the anime convention I was at this weekend.

I've got to say, Ponies were everywhere. It was probably the #1 cosplay theme. It was the #1 subject that I personally overheard being mentioned (Sailor Moon was #2, at a Sailor Moon-themed convention). And it was #2 in fanart popularity (Sailor Moon was #1).

It's a good time to be a brony.

But, some of us aren't bronies....

JK, No need to open that can of worms again.

Time for bed. I leave this place with my mark: a perfect (plus powerful!) pretty pony.

$200

Banned
d68abf11.jpg

Picked up the season 1 volume 3 DVD after work today (totally forgot it was coming out this month). Unlike the previous two though, this one doesn't come with the stickers sheet.

Razek

Banned
Wow, her daughter Granny Smith? What does that make Applejack? Like 160? She sure knows how to keep it looking young.

McNum

d68abf11.jpg

Picked up the season 1 volume 3 DVD after work today (totally forgot it was coming out this month). Unlike the previous two though, this one doesn't come with the stickers sheet.
"Some scenes may scare very young children"

Which episodes are on that DVD? Since it's "Four Seasons of Friendship", I'm thinking Winter Wrap Up, Fall Weather Friends, Applebuck Season and... I have no idea for the last one.

Just curious what scenes might be the ones the label is warning against.

Razek

Banned
"Some scenes may scare very young children"

Which episodes are on that DVD? Since it's "Four Seasons of Friendship", I'm thinking Winter Wrap Up, Fall Weather Friends, Applebuck Season and... I have no idea for the last one.

Just curious what scenes might be the ones the label is warning against.

Actually it has: Winter Wrap Up, Call of the Cutie, Fall Weather Friends, Suited For Success, and Feeling Pinkie Keen.

So the hydra battle.

Cheerilee

Disqualified from Sisterhooves Social!

Wow, her daughter Granny Smith? What does that make Applejack? Like 160? She sure knows how to keep it looking young.

You're not thinking incest-dimensionally.

-Applebloom could theoretically be both AJ's daughter and sister at the same time, if AJ was made pregnant by her own father.

-Granny Smith could technically be AJ's daughter despite the age difference, assuming AJ doesn't need to be Granny's biological mother. AJ could have been married at an extremely young age to Granny's massively-old father.

-Big Mac could easily be AJ's [whatever relation] and husband at the same time. It would just mean AJ getting married to her own [whatever relation], perhaps sometime after Granny's father died, or through polygamy.

Razek

Banned

-Applebloom could theoretically be both AJ's daughter and sister at the same time, if AJ was made pregnant by her own father.

-Granny Smith could technically be AJ's daughter despite the age difference, assuming AJ doesn't need to be Granny's biological mother. AJ could have been married at an extremely young age to Granny's massively-old father.

-Big Mac could easily be AJ's [whatever relation] and husband at the same time. It would just mean AJ getting married to her own [whatever relation], perhaps sometime after Granny's father died, or through polygamy.

Everyone here I put a human face behind. Whether that face will be an older guy with some kids, a college student, or maybe even some teenagers that haven't really shown their age. You Ruby, will forever be Cheerilee, the pony teacher, behind that computer. Even if what you teach is thinking incestually.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket

This wasn't something that needed to be rationalized, just ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom