• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orcastar

True but I just can't stop staring at her butterface x_x

5xp39.jpg

Razek

Banned
It's the camera lighting, it gives her a serious case of man arm. It looks hairy and veiny. Though, I'm not really qualified for this type of thing. Cute ponies is more my style:

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
CHEEZMO™;41190835 said:
Some sharp knees shit going on ITT.

Fantastic body, smooth hair HOWEVER! Bad lighting?!

1/10 would not bang. (Herp)

Thanks. Damn, Sisterhooves and Super Speedy Cider Squeezy didn't even make middle of the pack? I don't think they're top, and I know I like Rarity, but I can't say Sisterhooves was 4th worst episode.

Hurry up Season 3!

Sisterhooves Social gave me new appreciation for Sweetie Belle. Now she's best CMC.

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/255419_10151192816407533_224421409_n.jpg

I'd hit it, even though I don't like Rainbow Dash and everyone else hates her.

Xzeon

Banned
Nonsense, let me pull out that HQ version of Xzeon's work he gave away...

you still have this lol.

cc77225b.jpg

You win. Explanation?

I can't speak for the artist's sake, but I'll lend my take.
They are all background ponies being placed everywhere to set, well a background. Copies after copies. Eventually, if you copy over the same copies long enough, they degrade and lose what quality that once had. They want the life they once had.

i found a random pic and wanted to make it disturbing, so i threw a bunch of filters on it and messed it up for fun.

thats it, n8 just wants it to mean more lol.

Razek

Banned
Oh! Before I forget for the millionth time again, does anyone here want a 75% off portal 2 steam coupon? It's good until august 30th. I assume probably not since it is on sale all time but I figured I would ask. I'm going to bed so I can't trade it immediately tonight in the off chance somebody wants it.

Edit:
Well that was a waste of time. I got my computer shut down, got ready for bed, and got cozy and covered up only to realize the show I wanted to watch Monday morning is not tomorrow. Monday morning is in an hour. I feel like a dunce.

Guess I could say I feel a little bit:

Razek

Banned
It ain't slavery. He just knows how sweet of a deal he's got pal'in around with best pony, no, best creature in the universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom