• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razek

Banned

Give me a new story with the mane 6 as playables, this battle system, some rockin' tunes, and I'd play it. Graphics aren't everything.

Edit: Actually, it could follow the main shows story. I'd be fine with that.

LuffyZoro

MyLittlePony-01-CvrA.jpg
MyLittlePony-01-CvrB.jpg

Songbird

Prodigal Son

LuffyZoro

So a big con was this weekend. I've read good and bad reviews. Also this!

So this supposedly happened at Everfree Northwest. This is why I don't call myself a brony.

"And not to make molestation jokes around the underage voice actresses." Kill the fucking con. Metaphorically of course.

Oh and to minimize rage: "By allowing these shitstains to be the loudest voices, every normal fan is being shouted over and are then being lumped in with them. NO THANK YOU."

Man, that does not sound nice. I would have hoped people would be better than that.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Still not the worst Dancer living in that tree.

You did not...

Man, that does not sound nice. I would have hoped people would be better than that.

Also one of the reasons I don't consider myself a Brony and the reason why I would never go to a Brony-Con. Seems like it would be filled SAPs around every corner.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
twilight_as_gandalf_by_shadowdark3-d4tv2js.png

YOU (your comment) SHALL-NOT PASS!

Hey, I'll be the first to say that Twilight is doing much better things than learning to dance properly, but you can't say she's a good dancer. Honestly, none of the ponies can dance. Drop phat beats, yes; but not dance.

93908-adorkableanimateddancingtwilight_sparkle.gif

Razek

Banned
So a big con was this weekend. I've read good and bad reviews. Also this!

So this supposedly happened at Everfree Northwest. This is why I don't call myself a brony.

"And not to make molestation jokes around the underage voice actresses." Kill the fucking con. Metaphorically of course.

Oh and to minimize rage: "By allowing these shitstains to be the loudest voices, every normal fan is being shouted over and are then being lumped in with them. NO THANK YOU."

I think this is a great example of people that are just in it for the community. A guise to find an easy community to join where people with a like mind can continue to be jerks. People only in it for the culture. I avoid any far reaching fandom because this pretty much fits my expectations of what goes on out there.

Actually, I don't share this interest with anyone besides you guys because I trust you all to not ruin it for me.

Generally, I just pretend those people don't exist.

Hey, I'll be the first to say that Twilight is doing much better things than learning to dance properly, but you can't say she's a good dancer. Honestly, none of the ponies can dance. Drop phat beats, yes; but not dance.

Maybe so, but she is a better dancer than I could ever hope to be.

Love you Twi! <3 <3 <3 <3

LuffyZoro

Pinkie_Pie_dancing_to_Fluttershy_singing_her_Zecora_song.gif

I think this is a great example of people that are just in it for the community. A guise to find an easy community to join where people with a like mind can continue to be jerks. People only in it for the culture. I avoid any far reaching fandom because this pretty much fits my expectations of what goes on out there.

Actually, I don't share this interest with anyone besides you guys because I trust you all to not ruin it for me.

Generally, I just pretend those people don't exist.

Oh really...

Razek

Banned
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110314152018/mlpfanart/images/d/dd/Pinkie_Pie_dancing_to_Fluttershy_singing_her_Zecora_song.gif[IMG]

[B]
Oh really...[/B][/QUOTE]

You've all skirted by it so far. Remember,

[IMG]http://iambrony.steeph.tp-radio.de/mlp/gif/tumblr_lkkzmeZiwP1qh5iszo1_400.gif

I'll be honest, I didn't actual plan on posting in here besides my hello speech which I never got around to, but this place turned out pretty good.

LuffyZoro

Everyone here I put a human face behind. Whether that face will be an older guy with some kids, a college student, or maybe even some teenagers that haven't really shown their age. You Ruby, will forever be Cheerilee, the pony teacher, behind that computer. Even if what you teach is thinking incestually.

You've all skirted by it so far. Remember,

tumblr_lkkzmeZiwP1qh5iszo1_400.gif

I'll be honest, I didn't actual plan on posting in here besides my hello speech which I never got around to, but this place turned out pretty good.

These make me wonder who you see me as.

Silvawuff

There will be idiots in every fan culture. The number of them goes up as the gathering size of events increases. I've met my fair share of pony fans (of both genders) that I'd rather not meet again.

As for Everfree, it's obvious they needed better security staff. It really is a shame, though; I know the poor choices of the few will undoubtedly end up representing the many.

LuffyZoro

I've seen you in the OT every now and again. From some posts, attitude, and some things said in IRC I assume a male college student or just out of college/into grad school.

???

Half right. I'm male, but I'm actually one of those teenagers you mentioned (though I haven't really tried to hide this), and not yet in college.

LuffyZoro

Everyone here I put a human face behind. Whether that face will be an older guy with some kids, a college student, or maybe even some teenagers that haven't really shown their age. You Ruby, will forever be Cheerilee, the pony teacher, behind that computer. Even if what you teach is thinking incestually.

Anustart

Can't say that I'm a brony myself, but I am grateful for the show! About a month ago when my daughter was staying the weekend I threw the first episode on from netflix to watch with my daughter, and she and I ended up watching all 3 seasons of it by the time I brought her home that sunday!

Razek

Banned

Yeah, that was the joke. I was being sarcastic about you showing your age because in reality you fooled me.

Can't say that I'm a brony myself, but I am grateful for the show! About a month ago when my daughter was staying the weekend I threw the first episode on from netflix to watch with my daughter, and she and I ended up watching all 3 seasons of it by the time I brought her home that sunday!

Wait what? Hook me up with that pre-release copy!

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
So as a better story from EFNW.

Apparently there was a little girl dressed as Daring Do who was at the panel with Nichole Oliver. She froze and ran off. Nichole went and spent some time with her, even signing her Celestia plushie.

Celestia is awesome, because Nichole is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom