• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJSousuke

I love this eyes

vinyl_scratch_by_soulspade-d5bntml.jpg

And Razek, I don't know why, but that Twili looks weird and not daw at all :(

So as a better story from EFNW.

Apparently there was a little girl dressed as Daring Do who was at the panel with Nichole Oliver. She froze and ran off. Nichole went and spent some time with her, even signing her Celestia plushie.

Celestia is awesome, because Nichole is awesome.

Absolutely! Love hearing the touching stories like this. <3

Oh and because I didn't say it (shame on me), hope you had a Happy Birthday Lurky ^^

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
You are the best poster in existence.

Pinky is adorable, but she is missing that "This is the best day of my life I'm soooooo excited because I'm dressed as my favorite pony Idol who I just love and adore and want to be like when I grow up I can't wait to show everypony yes yes yes yes yes yes" that Twilight has.

Xzeon

Banned
'omg i heard some bronies were mean and rude at a thing.'

'DAS WHY I AM NOT A BRONY I WILL NEVER BE A BRONY I AM A PURE ANGEL OF LIGHT.'

sxTpT.gif

Cheerilee

'omg i heard some bronies were mean and rude at a thing.'

'DAS WHY I AM NOT A BRONY I WILL NEVER BE A BRONY I AM A PURE ANGEL OF LIGHT.'

Eh, when I was at an anime convention the other day, I heard a girl telling someone that she considered herself a brony (not a pegasister), but that she completely cut herself off from the fandom because there were too many assholes trying to be as awful as possible.

Regardless of your views on labels, when you hear about assholes who call themselves "bronies" ruining everybody's good time with racism and sexism and homophobia and trying to emotionally scar children, it's reasonable to feel like you don't want to be a part of the group anymore.

These assholes might be in the extreme minority, but it looks REALLY bad on the convention organizers that they let things like that go on as far as they did (borderline criminal), or that they'd defend rape jokes in an all-ages panel as part of the brony experience.

And I thought the convention organizers at the anime con I was at dropped the ball because I had to spend hours and hours and hours and hours stuck in long boring lineups chatting with awesome girls.

Xzeon

Banned
Eh, when I was at an anime convention the other day, I heard a girl telling someone that she considered herself a brony (not a pegasister), but that she completely cut herself off from the fandom because there were too many assholes trying to be as awful as possible.

Regardless of your views on labels, when you hear about assholes who call themselves "bronies" ruining everybody's good time with racism and sexism and homophobia and trying to emotionally scar children, it's reasonable to feel like you don't want to be a part of the group anymore.

These assholes might be in the extreme minority, but it looks REALLY bad on the convention organizers that they let things like that go on as far as they did (borderline criminal), or that they'd defend rape jokes in an all-ages panel as part of the brony experience.

And I thought the convention organizers at the anime con I was at dropped the ball because I had to spend hours and hours and hours and hours stuck in long boring lineups chatting with awesome girls.

event organizers shoulda kicked em out.

theres always gonna be extreme crazy people and idiot jerks, thats just human nature, im not gonna say im this or im that because of them.

it would be like, when those canadians rioted over a hockey game, and someone says something like 'see THIS is why i will NEVER call myself a hockey fan!' its like, k, good for you, have a golf clap, i dont care.

this is what all good bronies should aspire to become!!!!

Razek

Banned

You are a bit harder to read as I think I've seen you maybe once or twice in the OT and never in gaming. You also don't post too often in here. This might be way off, but judging from the demeanor, general open mindedness and acceptance of broader ideas plus the avatar, I'd say you're a male who is finished with college and are either working or continuing your education, possibly both.

You've opened the floodgates now, Razek.

Here have a free one:
Going by that boss avatar and your personal preferences on ponies I'd deduce that you graduated from Harvard, hold several PHD's on good taste, are a sincere and kind billionaire who donates to needy children, and volunteer at 15 animal shelters a week!

I love this eyes

And Razek, I don't know why, but that Twili looks weird and not daw at all :(

I don't understand, why would you want to just lose points like that?

$200

Banned
You are a bit harder to read as I think I've seen you maybe once or twice in the OT and never in gaming. You also don't post too often in here. This might be way off, but judging from the demeanor, general open mindedness and acceptance of broader ideas plus the avatar, I'd say you're a male who is finished with college and are either working or continuing your education, possibly both.

Do me too! What do I look like :D?

Orcastar

Here have a free one:
Going by that boss avatar and your personal preferences on ponies I'd deduce that you graduated from Harvard, hold several PHD's on good taste, are a sincere and kind billionaire who donates to needy children, and volunteer at 15 animal shelters a week!

7imyy.jpg

That was scarily accurate! You only got one thing wrong: I actually volunteer at 16 animal shelters a week.

Razek

Banned
I usually don't think about that much, but now I'm getting curious about what I "look" like here.

I've always got a college kid vibe from you. I know you're into gaming and have seen you around that side of Gaf here and there. Haven't seen you in OT much and you don't post here exceedingly much. If I remember correctly you like XCOM which tells me you're at least in your 20's. I'll just get this out of the way, to my knowledge I don't think there is a single female here not counting newer posters who I would have no idea about.

Do me too! What do I look like :D?

That jerk who is disappointed in me.

You've been done with college for a while.

McNum

I've always got a college kid vibe from you. I know you're into gaming and have seen you around that side of Gaf here and there. Haven't seen you in OT much and you don't post here exceedingly much. If I remember correctly you like XCOM which tells me you're at least in your 20's. I'll just get this out of the way, to my knowledge I don't think there is a single female here not counting newer posters who I would have no idea about.
Not bad. I do have a degree, yes, and I'm still in my 20s. For a few more months. I stay out of some of OT, because, well, the interesting threads are mostly US-centric, and I don't have much of an opinion there. The US Presidental election is very interesting, for instance, but I can't participate in that discussion. And I stay out of the sad threads, I come here for fun, not sadness. Although the $500 tip thread turned from sad to awesome.

And yeah, X-COM fan. Since January this year. Where I did a Let's Play of the original here on Gaf, despite never having won it before. XCOM: Enemy Unknown is THE most anticipated game for me this year. I'll skip the Wii U if I have to, but not XCOM.

I do tend to lurk, I'm not much for posting for the sake of posting, really. Some of my posts, even if it's a rather simple one, may have been thought up over a few days. I am very careful with my words. Which also means that I haven't been banned even a single time. I try to keep that up. The "Preview Post" button is my friend in that regard.

Razek

Banned
I guess I never really thought about it before. For many posters here, it's around 5pm-7pm now. To think, I just got up!

And lol orc I was expecting nothing less from you. I knew I was close on my 15 guess.

Edit: Guilt trip.
I'll be honest, I cheated on your profile $200 because you post in here like once or twice a week, and I've never seen you in OT or Gaming. Judging someone soley on their avatar isn't fair, so I just clicked the middle page of your post history and got lucky. Everyone else I've been sincere though.

I guess I never really thought about it before. For many posters here, it's around 5pm-7pm now. To think, I just got up!

Yeah, I'm just about to make dinner and the sun is starting to set over here. I have a friend who's studying in Japan now (the one who introduced me to mlp, actually) and it's really weird talking to him when it's midday here and evening over there. Oh, and do me too
pgaAt.gif

Razek

Banned
Yeah, I'm just about to make dinner and the sun is starting to set over here. I have a friend who's studying in Japan now (the one who introduced me to mlp, actually) and it's really weird talking to him when it's midday here and evening over there. Oh, and do me too
pgaAt.gif

What was your previous avatar? Can't recognize you besides a post here or there this past week with your new one.

Razek

Banned
Boom! Whoa, I know you. You used to post in the last funny pics thread that I lurked all the time and I see you all around Gaf.

Unfortunately, I got to cheat a bit because I remember you were the one who made the cat at your house thread. If you own a house, you most likely are 27+, but I would guess no more than 35.

Boom! Whoa, I know you. You used to post in the last funny pics thread that I lurked all the time and I see you all around Gaf.

Unfortunately, I got to cheat a bit because I remember you were the one who made the cat at your house thread. If you own a house, you most likely are 27+, but I would guess no more than 35.

Hmm, not really. I live in an apartment and I'm turning 23 next year. Although to be fair, it's a pretty big apartment. I appreciate your effort though!

Oh, oops. It's 'GAF: Cat just entered my Apartment'. Not house. I still would have guessed 24-26 then.

Edit:
It's been awhile, how about a gorgeous pony:

Ah, I see. Still, do I look that old in that photo?

EDIT: Crap, new page. BRB, gotta find some art

EDIT 2: Okay, this should do it:

In your old avatar? I didn't know that was a real photo of you. I'd say 25 in that picture but I'm awful at ages.

Yeah, it was taken at a party where we found tons of wigs, so I'm wearing like four in the picture. I used it for real pic january and someone shopped on the face in the "defile the avatar above you" thread and I liked it so I kept it. It's not a good picture though. Weird angles and stuff.

Razek

Banned
Yeah, it was taken at a party where we found tons of wigs, so I'm wearing like four in the picture. I used it for real pic january and someone shopped on the face in the "defile the avatar above you" thread and I liked it so I kept it. It's not a good picture though. Weird angles and stuff.

Thought you meant your real face was shopped on until I realized you meant wig face haha. I was going to say, "That's an impressive shop job."

Me next, Razek.

I haven't seen you post in here very often at all. My main thoughts on you are from regular Gaf since that's only where I have really seen you. I have personally never interacted with you I believe, which also makes it more difficult. (I might just have a really bad memory here).

Going by what I know, you like games, movies, and wrestling. That immediately makes me think college student (preconceived notion, I know). You have a Digimon avatar which supports my theory, but I generally don't take from peoples avatars. I would assume 20-24. Best I can do here without cheating and looking at post history.

Wait, no I'm wrong. You must be about 30+ since you hold a doctorate in BEEF.

After writing the above, I looked at your post history in just this thread. I'm surprised to see it about once a day. I feel like I hardly ever see you here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom