• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m0uvp6TKjZ1r6mkr8o1_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m0uvp6TKjZ1r6mkr8o2_1280.png

http://raikohponies.tumblr.com/

Xzeon

Banned
GLOW PONY PICS

Whoa those are amazing.

CHEEZMO™;36006600 said:
Pshaw, chile!

Dont use your fancy french words on me, it wont work.

I tried to mess with my avatar, but i got OCD and wasnt happy with any of the changes, or that pinkie fish thing, plus this one is more unique.

ill prolly keep it for a long while.

Most of the Ponybeat sounds similarly "pretty good", in my opinion, except for the Discord one and a few others.

I think some of the critical response to his Winter Wrap Up remix got to him. He branched out a bit from the song itself and did some great stuff; I think it's his best work, but he got a lot of flak for departing from the song itself. As a result, his subsequent songs have played it closer to the vest, and I think that's our loss. His original stuff is certainly better than his remixes at this point.

McNum

I think some of the critical response to his Winter Wrap Up remix got to him. He branched out a bit from the song itself and did some great stuff; I think it's his best work, but he got a lot of flak for departing from the song itself. As a result, his subsequent songs have played it closer to the vest, and I think that's our loss. His original stuff is certainly better than his remixes at this point.
I like the Seapony one. And his Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000 remix was pretty unique, too. Smile, though, seems like it's made to formula. It's a good formula, but those flourishes between verses, I'm pretty sure has been used before.

Edit: And just as we were talking about how much of it sounds samey, a new challenger appears!

Super Ponybeat (Alt Mixes) - Luna (Nightlife Jazz Mode)

A remix of his original Luna song. Smooth Jazz remix. Interesting choice.

Most of the Ponybeat sounds similarly "pretty good", in my opinion, except for the Discord one and a few others.

I think Eurobeat Brony's best work is when he takes shorter songs which have less structure and turns them into something new. I'm not really a fan of "Here's a song from the show copied verbatim but done in the style of eurobeats"

Damn it, bronies.

Orcastar

Most of his more recent remixes have been pretty forgettable in my opinion, but I don't know if that's because his songs have gotten worse or if pony remixes have become better overall. I did like his Perfect Stallion remix though.

Also, some Fluttershy.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Not sure about the bodies, they kinda look strange, but dat other ponis face looks incredibly three-dimensional, didn't see that kind of shadowing before on Carek's stuff.

Bakphoon

Have Some human Maid Allie Way & human Luna greatness (also from carek):

tumblr_m087xoznxq1r2r4hzut.jpg

I want a Woona plushie >: At least i have such a hat in TF2.

Narag

Finally found blind bags but seriously, Firecracker Burst and Pepperdance? At least the third was Pinkie Pie.

Orcastar

Not as good as the previous ones, sadly.

Finally found blind bags but seriously, Firecracker Burst and Pepperdance? At least the third was Pinkie Pie.
You do know that you can check which pony each bag contains without opening them, right? Here's a handy chart:

This is only for wave 1 blindbag ponies though, subsequent waves have different ponies and numbers. The same method applies though.

Narag

Not as good as the previous ones, sadly.

You do know that you can check which pony each bag contains without opening them, right? Here's a handy chart:

This is only for wave 1 blindbag ponies though, subsequent waves have different ponies and numbers. The same method applies though.

FYI this is cheating. I am not Rainbow Dash.

n8

Unconfirmed Member
FYI this is cheating. I am not Rainbow Dash.

It's not cheating,
Dash was
they were
born
made with
wings
numbers. They should have
declared not to use wings
printed no numbers on them if
AJ was going to be such a sore loser
it was made to be an actual blind purchase.

I see Tara Strong is still Batgirl. Good, good.

Although I suppose it's a shame that, if the Joker ever showed up, Mark Hamill's done with the role.

Prade

So I just started watching a couple of episodes. This show seems decent. Pink Caramel is pretty funny, and AppleDot reminds me of my mom. Maybe you guys aren't so creepy after all.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
So I just started watching a couple of episodes. This show seems decent. Pink Caramel is pretty funny, and AppleDot reminds me of my mom. Maybe you guys aren't so creepy after all.

Those fucking bronies make me sick. They sweat, complain, and offer bountiful amounts of "friendship" and shit like that.

Welcome, sir.

Narag

Posting out of turn? That's a bannin'.
Looking out the browser window? That's a bannin'.
Speaking ill of saddless? That's a bannin'.
Making fun of Apple Bloom? Ooh you better believe that's a bannin'.

cgEcT.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom