• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razek

Banned
Twilight would want her to become a better Griffon.

I want her to be better too. I'm just stating what her personality was like during that episode. I don't think there was a hidden motive here.

She definitely needs some kind of punishment for being a thief. I have a feeling that if she was shown how her thieving was hurting those ponies livelihoods it would end with her not giving two hoots.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
It's slightly forgivable because they're getting "frustrated" with no new Pony episodes. That has a tendency to make people very irritable.

So... Xzeon and Luffy are going the Nightmare Moon route and it's only a matter of time till attempted Genocide?

And some adorable NMM to go with that comment.

eea64013491082d1d407b87967a5ee07.png

Razek

Banned
So... Xzeon and Luffy are going the Nightmare Moon route and it's only a matter of time till attempted Genocide?

And some adorable NMM to go with that comment.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/bronibooru/eea64013491082d1d407b87967a5ee07.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

That was proven false by a staff member IIRC, possibly Faust.

[quote="Xzeon, post: 41727213"]
im slowly phasing you out...

i am inside you.
[/QUOTE]

Quick! What am I thinking?

Razek

Banned
Well that's the point of the characters attempt to stop her.

Night all the time in itself would suck too. Who wants it to be dark all the time where you can't see (along with the billion other annoyances that come along with it)? I don't want to pull this into how someone should enjoy the show, but why does every plot have to revolve around the stakes of death? It's kind of cliche.

Trying to say that taking away sunlight wouldn't result in freezing temps and famine is far to convenient to avoid the consequences of NMM's actions. Even if it was Faust.

I'm not going to pretend that it isn't pretty obvious, but then again Equestria doesn't work like normal. I mean, the entire physics of the universe is so vastly different from ours we really don't know how the plants/animals would behave.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Doesn't matter in the end. Celestia stopped her. Then the scooby squad stopped her again and Luna accepted Celestia's forgiveness and is now all cute and adorable.

Razek

Banned
Sorry if it's a little late and probably not up to your d'aw-standards, Razek.

YES! I was kind of wondering if you forgot but I didn't want to press you about it. I love this, it's super cute! Thank you so much. It's exciting actually, I have something out there in pony land now that kind of has something to do with me.

Edit: Did you stay up to make this for me?

brian577

Banned
And I don't expect the official canon to do Trixie any favors. Amy Keating Rogers (the new head writer for S3 onward) said in an interview that if Trixie comes back to apologize for what she did, the mane cast would obviously forgive her and she'll be accepted as a good pony, but if she comes back to start shit like last time, she'll stay a villain. AKR apparently doesn't believe Trixie has depth.

I'm assuming you meant Meghan McCarthy. Amy Keating Rogers no longer writes for the show and is only a freelance writer anyways.

Cheerilee

I want her to be better too. I'm just stating what her personality was like during that episode. I don't think there was a hidden motive here.

She definitely needs some kind of punishment for being a thief. I have a feeling that if she was shown how her thieving was hurting those ponies livelihoods it would end with her not giving two hoots.

The hidden motive I was hinting at was the fan theory that Gilda is a lesbian. Gilda assumed that Rainbow Dash was also a lesbian. She believed that they were involved in a lesbian relationship during school. Dash was oblivious, and probably doesn't even know what the word "lesbian" means, and... yeah, was probably unknowingly very much involved in a lesbian relationship. Then Dash left the relationship abruptly as soon as school ended, as if it meant nothing to her (because it didn't). Gilda is left frustrated and confused.

Gilda eventually visits Dash in her new town. She wants some alone time with Dash, but suddenly Pinkie Pie is cockblocking her. Dash thinks it's funny. Gilda is getting angry.

When Gilda finally makes Pinkie go away, all she gets from Dash (offscreen) is obliviousness. Does Gilda really have to spell it out for Dash?

Dash leaves Gilda in town while she goes off to work. Gilda takes her frustration out on the townsfolk. Completely inappropriate and wrong, but maybe just a little bit understandable.

And then Pinkie prank-attacks Gilda at the party, while Gilda is apparently under the impression that Pinkie is also a lesbian, and that she's trying to steal Dash away from her. Pinkie also seemingly leads Gilda to believe that maybe she's interested in 3-way. Gilda is so confused. And then Pinkie baits Gilda into unintentionally tearing a strip out of Dash (because Pinkie performed inception and make Dash think the prank-attacks were her idea), forever ruining Gilda's chance to get with her. Probably more punishment than Gilda deserved.

I was thinking it was make-out time. But genocide is okay too.

I'm assuming you meant Meghan McCarthy. Amy Keating Rogers no longer writes for the show and is only a freelance writer anyways.
Yeah, I'm not sure what I was thinking there. Especially with how I was going on about Meghan stealing Jayson's job.

Razek

Banned
The hidden motive I was hinting at was the fan theory that Gilda is a lesbian. Gilda assumed that Rainbow Dash was also a lesbian. She believed that they were involved in a lesbian relationship during school. Dash was oblivious, and probably doesn't even know what the word "lesbian" means, and... yeah, was probably unknowingly very much involved in a lesbian relationship. Then Dash left the relationship abruptly as soon as school ended, as if it meant nothing to her (because it didn't). Gilda is left frustrated and confused.

Gilda eventually visits Dash in her new town. She wants some alone time with Dash, but suddenly Pinkie Pie is cockblocking her. Dash thinks it's funny. Gilda is getting angry.

When Gilda finally makes Pinkie go away, all she gets from Dash (offscreen) is obliviousness. Does Gilda really have to spell it out for Dash?

Dash leaves Gilda in town while she goes off to work. Gilda takes her frustration out on the townsfolk. Completely inappropriate and wrong, but maybe just a little bit understandable.

And then Pinkie prank-attacks Gilda at the party, while Gilda is apparently under the impression that Pinkie is also a lesbian, and that she's trying to steal Dash away from her. Pinkie also seemingly leads Gilda to believe that maybe she's interested in 3-way. Gilda is so confused. And then Pinkie baits Gilda into unintentionally tearing a strip out of Dash (because Pinkie performed inception and make Dash think the prank-attacks were her idea), forever ruining Gilda's chance to get with her. Probably more punishment than Gilda deserved.

Yeah, I'm not sure what I was thinking there. Especially with how I was going on about Meghan stealing Jayson's job.

In some very strange sense this kind of works actually, but I don't really understand the bolded. I don't really get it, are you saying it wasn't Dash?

brian577

Banned

Are you sure you haven't been watching Friendship is Witchcraft too much?

Xzeon

Banned

do-want-pony.jpg

Cheerilee

In some very strange sense this kind of works actually, but I don't really understand the bolded. I don't really get it, are you saying it wasn't Dash?

Pinkie very obviously concluded that it was time to destroy Gilda (because she yelled at Fluttershy and made her cry), and suddenly Dash comes up with the ideas for all sorts of pranks to pull on Gilda, which are the cornerstone of Pinkie's plan, to feign responsibility for them, and provoke Gilda until she explodes at Pinkie, knowing that Dash will step in and claim responsibility for the pranks.

It's too convenient to have Dash unknowingly fuel Pinkie's very-effective Gilda-destruction plan. It's possible that Pinkie constructed this plan around an available resource after Dash suggested the pranks, but the plan works too well. I suspect that Pinkie dove into a dream within Dash's dream and slightly nudged Dash to come to the conclusion Pinkie needed, while believing it was her own free will (inception).

Razek

Banned
Pinkie very obviously concluded that it was time to destroy Gilda (because she yelled at Fluttershy and made her cry), and suddenly Dash comes up with the ideas for all sorts of pranks to pull on Gilda, which are the cornerstone of Pinkie's plan, to feign responsibility for them, and provoke Gilda until she explodes at Pinkie, knowing that Dash will step in and claim responsibility for the pranks.

It's too convenient to have Dash unknowingly fuel Pinkie's very-effective Gilda-destruction plan. It's possible that Pinkie constructed this plan around an available resource after Dash suggested the pranks, but the plan works too well. I suspect that Pinkie dove into a dream within Dash's dream and slightly nudged Dash to come to the conclusion Pinkie needed, while believing it was her own free will (inception).

I love this by the way, it's so good.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket

If there's one thing Pinkie isn't, it's subtle. She could never pull off inception.

After a long art hiatus, I got back to drawing and did this Rarity:

Great fun with lighting, shading and shadows. Took me two days to finish with SAI.

Absolutely wonderful! Well done!

And congrats on the name change Miss Cheerilee, so sweet and kind, the best poster we could ask for.

Little joke aside, it actually describes you quite well and accurately.

Razek

Banned
read me a story first.

There once was this place. A land with many followers. They all were brought together over a common interest. Soon, a wicked king of darkness took over. He seized the lands with his iron fist and rule. They called him the '400' year king. Soon, he gave into his own madness and disappeared into the darkness. The kingdom changed, and later another King took the thrown with the guise of being a 'Peoples King'. The populace was skeptical. Many were frightened or angered. Then out of nowhere the old king returned. Chaos insued. The minstrel sung his tune, and hopefully wasn't hanged for an obvious joke retelling of said events. The rest, is history...

And that's how Equestria was made.

Good night! I'm off to bed too as my eyes are burning out of my sockets.

Xzeon

Banned
There once was this place. A land with many followers. They all were brought together over a common interest. Soon, a wicked king of darkness took over. He seized the lands with his iron fist and rule. They called him the '400' year king. Soon, he gave into his own madness and disappeared into the darkness. The kingdom changed, and later another King took the thrown with the guise of being a 'Peoples King'. The populace was skeptical. Many were frightened or angered. Then out of nowhere the old king returned. Chaos insued. The minstrel sung his tune, and hopefully wasn't hanged for an obvious joke retelling of said events. The rest, is history...

And that's how Equestria was made.

Good night! I'm off to bed too as my eyes are burning out of my sockets.

i have a strange urge to hang the minstrel all of a sudden.

oh well, back to looting.

LuffyZoro

YES! I was kind of wondering if you forgot but I didn't want to press you about it. I love this, it's super cute! Thank you so much. It's exciting actually, I have something out there in pony land now that kind of has something to do with me.

Edit: Did you stay up to make this for me?

I stayed up to finish it, yeah.

I like how you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom