• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Applebloom isn't as innocent as we'd like to think.

ReOlY.jpg

Looks like a Final Fantasy villain.

I honestly thought it was concept art for a game until I remembered what thread I was in and looked closer.

EDIT: I've been wondering for a while, where does this "gamer luna" thing come from? My searches have come up with nothing.

Razek

Banned
Here is a thought:

What is everyone's absolute least favorite character in the show that makes at least more than a 10 second appearance?

For me, I think it would be Angel. He isn't just a jerk to Fluttershy, he's also a jerk to spike too. I really don't find him all that funny. One of my favorite fan works is the comic where he slaps FS for the super salad but it ends up going horribly wrong in his favor.

Edit: Oh, of course when I try to start a discussion one just magically appears in the time it took me to make this post.

--
That's pretty loose shipping. Even the description doesn't say whats going on. Maybe they called a quick truce because all their epic battling caused a nasty hurricane of chaos when they were tired?

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Here is a thought:

What is everyone's absolute least favorite character in the show that makes at least more than a 10 second appearance?

For me, I think it would be Angel. He isn't just a jerk to Fluttershy, he's also a jerk to spike too. I really don't find him all that funny. One of my favorite fan works is the comic where he slaps FS for the super salad but it ends up going horribly wrong in his favor.

Edit: Oh, of course when I try to start a discussion one just magically appears in the time it took me to make this post.

When was Angel mean to Spike specifically? I'm spacing on when they've ever interacted.

Anyways, I'd tie between these guys.
Capture.JPG

LuffyZoro

Here is a thought:

Twist, with a tie for second place in Snips and Snails.

Razek

Banned
When was Angel mean to Spike specifically? I'm spacing on when they've ever interacted.

Anyways, I'd tie between these guys.
Capture.JPG

When he was going to take care of the animals in Dragonshy, Angel kicks(?) him and all the animals run away causing him trouble. That kind of irked me.

Also, I was thinking Snips and Snails along with Gilda but Angel just barely beats them out. The little pirate colt bugs me too, I was afraid he was going to be a recurring character... can't think of his name.

Twist, with a tie for second place in Snips and Snails.

I knew Twist was going to get picked by someone!

Razek

Banned
Probably Philomena. Hated that episode.

Good one! I forgot about that episode. I don't really enjoy it until Twilight shows up (not because she's my favorite).

Edit: Wait, so if a pony is hugged by another THAT'S shipping? That's just ridiculous.

The bird was just practicing passive-resistance against a kidnapper. How does that make Philomena bad?

Even if her actions are justified, it doesn't stop her from being a boring and annoying character.

I honestly thought it was concept art for a game until I remembered what thread I was in and looked closer.

EDIT: I've been wondering for a while, where does this "gamer luna" thing come from? My searches have come up with nothing.

I think it's all Careksims, though I could be wrong.

Razek

Banned
I'm not really pleased with the design they chose for the baby ponies. The eyes are just so creepy. I would have rather had they just made the filly model a tiny bit smaller and called it good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom