• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuffyZoro

We interrupt this villain page for a very important announcement.

Carry on.

Here's a fun and innocent avatar!

Z23aN.png

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Indeed. I like AJ. She gets way too much hate, especially around these parts.

She's trying to destroy a book!

Her comment about liking books in "Read it and Weep" must have been talking about using them for Applebucking practice.

Or it's a book on modern farming techniques and technology.

Razek

Banned
This is too much for Razek to handle alone. Better call in Orca.

He can have the creepy one on the right.

She's trying to destroy a book!

Her comment about liking books in "Read it and Weep" must have been talking about using them for Applebucking practice.

Or it's a book on modern farming techniques and technology.

Was this the actual name of the book that she got mad at? My memory is drawing a blank.

cHaotix8

I guess I'm one of the few people that doesn't really have a favorite pony. Each of them have a redeeming quality that's just enough to differentiate themselves but not enough to put one ahead of the others. It did take a while for Rarity to grow on me though.

Best characters are still Spike and Discord though. They should have an episode where it's just those two pulling pranks on everyone.

LuffyZoro

I guess I'm one of the few people that doesn't really have a favorite pony. Each of them have a redeeming quality that's just enough to differentiate themselves but not enough to put one ahead of the others. It did take a while for Rarity to grow on me though.

Best characters are still Spike and Discord though. They should have an episode where it's just those two pulling pranks on everyone.

What about the prankiest pony, Pinkie?

Razek

Banned

It's probably best that way. I'm lucky my favorite character ended up getting the most screen time by far.

Cheerilee

Man, some people might think the fact that there will be songs in S3 is a spoiler.

It's not exactly a fact.

First he said that he's excited about Season 3 of MLP. Then he said that he's been busy writing tons of songs for a few different projects. Technically, that just means that work is done, and he's exhausted, and "Ha ha! Time for Ponies!"

And actually, if you put emphasis on the "different" part, maybe he's confirming that MLP S3 will have no songs!

Xzeon

Banned
It's not exactly a fact.

First he said that he's excited about Season 3 of MLP. Then he said that he's been busy writing tons of songs for a few different projects. Technically, that just means that work is done, and he's exhausted, and "Ha ha! Time for Ponies!"

And actually, if you put emphasis on the "different" part, maybe he's confirming that MLP S3 will have no songs!

i love how angry everyone gets about even the slight HINT of a small insignificant spoiler.

you guys are funny lol.

Razek

Banned
your sarcasm poured over my open wounds like salt Razek. i love quoting large comics AND large images, i cant stop myself, i cant help it. Razek im sorry, im trying to change, god knows i am, just... can you find it in your heart to love me again...

http://i.imgur.com/PGNpA.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Okay, you have me stumped. The quote you quoted of mine was actually debunking that it was the act of people 'requoting', but rather, I meant 'posting'. I meant putting humungo pictures in quote boxes is the right thing to do instead of letting them roam free on the page where they are 256x the size of my monitor. Though, in the end it doesn't even matter because people can do whatever they want and I was just being a jerk for the sake of being a jerk.

[quote="LuffyZoro, post: 42114229"][URL="http://fav.me/d5eme8b"][IMG]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/256/4/a/electric_twilight_by_caramelbrulee-d5eme8b.jpg[/URL]

If she was going to wield the power of an element, it would certainly be lighting. Not the cheapo slow lightning that we see all the time in movies/cartoons either. She gets instant strike, blow the living crap out of anything it touches, lightning.

Just that one!? Greedy much?

I think he's just referring to different shows. MLP isn't the only show he writes songs for.

No! I was leaving some for the two other posters and I believe IIRC Hitokage was a Twilight fan too!

AJSousuke

Well I don't have favorite pony, it is just that i'm in love with Rarity :)

also Cadence needs a fan, she's to cute
too bad she can't compete with Celestia :)

Razek

Banned
Everyone knows that this is the real way to become a princess - or at least Berry Punch does.

I like dat teeth bite at the end as she tries to hide the pain of her tiny hole riddled cirrhosised liver that she is forced to bear for the rest of time.

Achieve your princess hood legitimately people ...er ponies!

Razek

Banned
Awww, SESE? 1.50 for the card? Not sure that's worth it.

I agree with your above statement Luffy but I prefer when the artist erases the head template lines as well.

Edit: It's worth it.

LuffyZoro

Awww, SESE? 1.50 for the card? Not sure that's worth it.

I agree with your above statement Luffy but I prefer when the artist erases the head template lines as well.

Same sparkly series as those ~$400 Rarity cards.

I dunno, I kinda like sketch lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom