• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuffyZoro

A company called Little, Brown Books for Young Readers is publishing a book titled "My Little Pony: the Elements of Harmony: The Friendship Is Magic Official Handbook". This normally wouldn't warrant a post, but it says it's for 12-18 year olds and is 144 pages long.

Orcastar

So I was browsing BlackGryph0n's DA page and in the description for this piece, he pretty much confirms that the above animations were in fact BOTH voiced by Tabitha St. Germain. Pretty cool, huh?

I wonder how they got away with this, legally speaking. Could it be that Hasbro approved these?

Haha wow, when I saw the first one I thought, "DAMN! That's such a good impersonation. Sounds SPOT ON, but there's maybe a couple parts that sound slightly off." And when he said the voice actor doesn't want to be named, I figured "Well with a voice like THAT, this person would be overwhelmed by requests, so it's understandable."

Even the second video, there are parts that still sound off to me. I guess when she's in the booth recording for the show, she really gives it her all, and here it's more of a relaxed effort.

Razek

Banned
Finally caught up with everything here. Nice stuff, I especially like the Rarity videos, though it's weird how even if it is the legitimate voice actor, it still sounds 'off' to me.

Edit: I'm pretty excited for my birthday dinner tonight. I generally like to have a nice meal when I do important stuff, like watching ponies, so maybe I'll watch some episodes with it tonight. I could finally get that nagging question out of the way.

Edit: I'm pretty excited for my birthday dinner tonight. I generally like to have a nice meal when I do important stuff, like watching ponies, so maybe I'll watch some episodes with it tonight. I could finally get that nagging question out of the way.
I can answer that for you already. I am. Super adorable.

The Hub has made an announcement of an announcement.

The My Little Pony Friendship is Magic crew is hard at work on the new season! Just between us ponies, we're less than 30 days away from announcing the season 3 premiere date/time!

They said before that the air date would be 30 days after the announcement, right?

2 months to go?

th_biggonk.gif

cHaotix8

Finally caught up with everything here. Nice stuff, I especially like the Rarity videos, though it's weird how even if it is the legitimate voice actor, it still sounds 'off' to me.

Happy birthday man!

Yay new ponies announcement!

Cheerilee

"Less than 30 days", which theoretically means they could announce the date tomorrow.

Of course, they only told EQD that they'd give one month warning, so maybe this whole thing counts as the one month warning, and it'll start in October, or maybe Hasbro is feeling generous so they're going to give us more than one month's warning, and in less than a month (maybe tomorrow), Hasbro is going to confirm that, yeah, S3 starts December 31.

Cheerilee

Sheesh, everyone must be super busy these days huh :/

I never deliver well-wishes over the internet. It feels forced. And then it feels like a lie. And I don't hate you, so I won't wish you a happy birthday. None of you have gotten birthday wishes from me! Come and see me face-to-face on your birthday if you want me to say it!

I also don't do offline meetups.

Orcastar

Sheesh, everyone must be super busy these days huh :/

Razek is my bestest friend, whoopee, whoopee!

He's the cutest, smartest, all-around-best brony, brony!

I bet if I wish him a super happy fun birthday, birthday

He'll post some adorable Twilight art for me!

Razek

Banned
Oh you guys :p

I admit, I was kinda sad I only got one happy birthday here (Thanks cHaotix8!), but that message really wasn't a clamor for more (but I'm super glad people took the time to care!) It was more aimed at how horribly slow this thread was moving for the last few days.

Doesn't matter though. Thanks everyone, this was really nice to wake up to and legitimately made my day (A little kindness goes a long way sometimes!) I had a nice birthday and I get to play with my old college buds today whom I never see anymore, so it's all good.

edit:
Seriously, I'm not just saying that either. It's nice to be shown some kindness once and while and I feel like a million bits thanks to you guys.
/edit

Oh, and the goods of course:

I wish I owned this:

They'll restock in a couple of weeks - it usually takes a month for another t-shirt company to make up the shirt, and then WLF gets them and adds Vinyl Scratch to it.

Also, just ordered these off of TRU:

pTRU1-13168002dt.jpg

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13088521

I really hope you're right. I'm just very worried that it's gone and "not available" instead of just "out of stock" like their other items. Still going to try and email them

judhudson

I really hope you're right. I'm just very worried that it's gone and "not available" instead of just "out of stock" like their other items. Still going to try and email them

Check out the bottom Facebook feed on the page, and you'll see many replies from WLF staff of past instances were they were 'sold out' and they stated more are coming soon.

I'm awaiting to pick up 2 of these shirts myself

EDIT - Strange, did they delete their page? It was working earlier....That's not a good sign then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom