• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Two Slice of Pony Life Updates in one day?!?!?!

tumblr_mb7b94Pe4f1rxzaoho1_1280.png

tumblr_mb7b94Pe4f1rxzaoho2_1280.png

This is apparently a preview for an upcoming story,and Egophiliac is taking ideas for Nightmare Night costumes.

I’m horrendously uncreative, so I’m taking costume suggestions for just about everypony! Just keep it 1) tasteful and 2) plausible for the pony world (this isn’t an excuse to do gratuitous crossovers). Please and thank you. :D
http://sliceofponylife.tumblr.com/

kunonabi

Thanks for this. That was pretty much everything I needed.

I always had my own theory that Tabitha went a bit overboard with her own part, then used the "It's a guy! I was mistaken!" thing to cover her tail. I didn't really care either way though.

I always thought Derpy was a guy to begin with too. I don't know that many female piano movers so I can certainly understand Tabitha's error. Classic Derpy's voice is still much better than that awful dub over they did. I really need to buy the dvd so I can stop skipping last roundup every time i rewatch season 2.

Razek

Banned
I always thought Derpy was a guy to begin with too. I don't know that many female piano movers so I can certainly understand Tabitha's error. Classic Derpy's voice is still much better than that awful dub over they did. I really need to buy the dvd so I can stop skipping last roundup every time i rewatch season 2.

I'm not quite sure how. As far as I know, most if not all of the male crew have a specific snout design.

Razek

Banned
Oh wait, what's this from another thread?

Sadly I recognize Razek every time he posts. I guess that makes you king of the ponies in my book.

I remember when everyone had a Anihawk avatar.

The bane avatars kind of run together as well.

Kinda neat I thought. Actually, I kind of like it. I like it a lot. Has a ring to it. King Razek. Haha, yeah...... king of ponies Razek. Hahahah

ahahahah

HAHAHAHAH

MWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
MWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mlfw6279_large.jpg

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
CHEEZMO™;42754698 said:
Obama and Pones?

November's shaping up to be a good month.

Obama's gonna blow his load early on in the month, while ponies are going to keep being awesome all the way through the spring.

PONY 2012 indeed.

Silvawuff

November, why are you not here yet?

Ew, don't want to start a new page without posting something interesting. Let's see. Have some Sad Dash!

h74914__safe_animated_sad_scrunchy-face_pout_artist-iks83.gif

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/oct/01/my-little-pony-bronies-rebels?newsfeed=true

Wow, a Guardian report about bronies... impressive! (I wonder if the NYT is going to do some sort of report in the future)
Small warning, the article is quite positive, the comments are not.

Yeah it's nice. Those comments are a fun read. I can't believe there are people who actually still believe it's some kind of :joke" and that no one actually likes the show.

Also it seems the number one recurring thing amongs haters I see is the whole "OMG it's everywhere! Bronies are so annoying because they talk about it everywhere!"

I really wish I knew what they were talking about. Where's all this rampant Pony disruption that's going on?

Oh and yay November. Hopefully it will be around the 10th, because that's when I'll be getting back from my New Zealand vacation. Huzzah!

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Yeah it's nice. Those comments are a fun read. I can't believe there are people who actually still believe it's some kind of :joke" and that no one actually likes the show.

Also it seems the number one recurring thing amongs haters I see is the whole "OMG it's everywhere! Bronies are so annoying because they talk about it everywhere?"

I really wish I knew what they were talking about. Where's all this rampant Pony disruption that's going on?
Because they don't want to see any of it. At all. Related to this is the "I don't mind if people like MLP just don't talk about it" which means "don't be somebdoy who likes MLP".

Xzeon

Banned
No need to be sad Dashy. Now is a time for rejoice and merriment.

96034%20-%20animated%20artist-the-sweet-queen%20dancing%20gif%20party_hard%20tongue%20twilight_sparkle.gif

best gif ever made.

also RAZEK IS NEW KING

but ill always be Legendary King.

also S3 IN NOVEMBER OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

it will prolly suck and be lame.

eh, fuck it now i dont care.

crying irl.

LuffyZoro

Oh wait, what's this from another thread?

Kinda neat I thought. Actually, I kind of like it. I like it a lot. Has a ring to it. King Razek. Haha, yeah...... king of ponies Razek. Hahahah

ahahahah

HAHAHAHAH

MWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
MWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mlfw6279_large.jpg

You can be my queen.

McNum

An XCOM draws near. Command?

Anyway, I was thinking that while I do like my Princess Luna avatar, I might want to give it some XCOM flair. Or grab anything XCOM related with a pony in it. Like this, for instance.

But I'm a little low on ideas and/or sources I'd be allowed to make an avatar from.

Razek

Banned
Sorry for the billion quotes/replies.

Because they don't want to see any of it. At all. Related to this is the "I don't mind if people like MLP just don't talk about it" which means "don't be somebdoy who likes MLP".

So, basically most of Gaf then?

best gif ever made.

also RAZEK IS NEW KING

but ill always be Legendary King.

also S3 IN NOVEMBER OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

it will prolly suck and be lame.

eh, fuck it now i dont care.

crying irl.

I actually have a lot of hope for it. The biggest thing I'm worried about is the story writer getting too carried away with the fan stuff. I know we want some old characters back, but I hope it doesn't turn into 13 episodes of fan service.

You can be my queen.

Go back to your studies peon!

An XCOM draws near. Command?

Anyway, I was thinking that while I do like my Princess Luna avatar, I might want to give it some XCOM flair. Or grab anything XCOM related with a pony in it. Like this, for instance.

But I'm a little low on ideas and/or sources I'd be allowed to make an avatar from.

The three at 42s are ace I think.

There's a new Two Best Sisters Play. This time, it's Resident Evil 4. Hilarity ensues.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7v5wDVDpnc&feature=player_embedded

Sounds like egoraptor. Is that the gaming grumps thing they do? Either way the animation is impressive and I love RE4 so win!

Razek

Banned
Doesn't mean they should get what they want.

This isn't a dig at the moderation team but I have a feeling that if I posted pony reaction gifs as often as wrestle gaf abuses them I'd be warned/banned pretty quickly.

Edit: I should clarify that more. If I posted them everyone would whine and cry to the point of thread derailment which I would certainly take some if not all the blame for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom