• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Can someone tell me where to get a hi res version of this pic?, can't find on deviant or bronibooru

I'm more annoyed that since it's anime style she isn't holding the cello in the traditional Japanese manner...

rpTFE.jpg

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
I just finished this one, at Ahoyhoy's request:

Tried to recreate a crayon effect that I've seen used with great results in other pieces. I don't think my attempt is all that successful, but it does look nice.

Cheerilee

Just came across this, a recent Spider-man comic, I guess 4chan and a few others think this is Marvel's subtle Pony shoutout.

Marvel and DC make references to things all the time, and they do it a lot more directly than... whatever the hell that is (or at least they used to, I haven't read comics in a few years).

It's really easy to draw random characters into crowd scenes or backgrounds, or to put recognizable logos on coffee mugs, t-shirts, posters... anything that can be used to inject personality into the world they're drawing.

Kuugrr

Ahem. I'd like to formally request a dramatic increase in the amount of Gilda pictures, anthro or otherwise, that are posted in this thread. As we all know, Gilda is best pony, and as such, I believe we all could benefit from more exposure to non-dweebery and anti-flip-floppery. Thank you for your time.

Is Twilight Sparkle going to have to vaporize a pony?

All she needed was an excuse.

Razek

Banned
Ahem. I'd like to formally request a dramatic increase in the amount of Gilda pictures, anthro or otherwise, that are posted in this thread. As we all know, Gilda is best pony, and as such, I believe we all could benefit from more exposure to non-dweebery and anti-flip-floppery. Thank you for your time.

All she needed was an excuse.

You said it, not me.

I also found this along the way:
that_pony_can_dance_by_itchymango-d3drgeg.jpg

Couldn't pass up posting prettiest best all around pony, pony!

Razek

Banned
razek pls

That's really cute actually.

wow you are quick! thank you ;)

and to the one that said "ew ew ew ew ew ew ew" last page, let me continue

ew ew ew ew ew ew ew

poor Razek, how can you someone show him that :(

I'll let them have their fantasy realms. The moment they try to give Twilight a love interest or boyfriend/girlfriend in the actual show though? I will never watch this show again and will never post here again except to insult it. That's a promise.

Kuugrr

These were my 2 favorite after a bit of searching. Might I also add that Guilda has some of the creepiest art on DA too.

I like 'em! Cute Gilda is growing on me.

Yeah, she does. I looked through a few and was like, "I don't really see what he's talking about. That silly goose."

But then I ran into some of those and I was like:

mlfw5523-tumblr_m4yxvrSFcL1ru5991o4_1280.jpg

But I've seen worse.

And Gilda is a silly pony.
5c7c675809222082aef05d756b2ad0a6.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaaa

/)^3^(\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom