• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orcastar

have a cool art thing that's cool

http://fav.me/d4t7aq5

iXFjBMgBC35Ak.png

http://fav.me/d4t7aq5
That is pretty damn cool, yes.

Been there done that
mlp_halloween___twilight_by_atlur-d3gziet.png
Pinkie does it better:
Also here's Pinkie as a caterpillar:

vrGH9.png

wut

Black-Box

CHEEZMO™;36140203 said:
You're a dragon with magical pony friends?

oh dam, I had more, but didn't show, but It should say, if you change spike with me, and change ponyville to my classroom, and change dragons to a "man"

I am like spike, because all of my female friends call me one of the girls, instead of a guy because of how nice and friendly I am

Black-Box

my kindness is like how spike will do anything for like any pony. And the way they acted towards spike is the somewhat the same way how people act when I try to be a angry/mean person, plus I had all my female friends say I am one of the girls, instead of a guy. I should go on that dragon quest soon.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
You're right; it is the law. For any member of ponygaf without a fursona, Cheez will issue you one once we're merged. Luna bless and good luck.

I will burn everything to the ground before that happens.

CQB Pinkie Pie lol awesome.

yay someone noticed! You know of any good helmet that would fit for a Unicorn? (my brother and I found that AA sets with jetpacks work well for the Pegasi, but no luck on proper head gear for a something like Rarity.)

I have also heard of others using a Haybusa mini-fig for a Celestia mod...although I cannot find pics.

my kindness is like how spike will do anything for like any pony. And the way they acted towards spike is the somewhat the same way how people act when I try to be a angry/mean person, plus I had all my female friends say I am one of the girls, instead of a guy. I should go on that dragon quest soon.

You should probably consider that they will think less of you after. Always been my experience anyway...;p

blamite

yay someone noticed! You know of any good helmet that would fit for a Unicorn? (my brother and I found that AA sets with jetpacks work well for the Pegasi, but no luck on proper head gear for a something like Rarity.)
Scout maybe? I don't know what figures are out there, but the Scout helmet has the... pointiness of a unicorn.

Bonus:
6a00d834515f7269e20133f2ce3762970b-500wi

I'm not either. I just think randomly coming into our thread and calling us weird even though you know nothing about the show or us makes you seem foolish. You didn't ask where to start watching or where to go to understand us or the show more at all.

I come in the thread every once in a while and call all of you weirdos and nobody seems to mind.

Maybe everyone just has the hots for me.

Hands

Also why does it look like Celestia doesn't wear pants

I mean, yeah, she doesn't normally wear clothes (barring those fancy shoe things on her hooves that may or may not just be her actual hooves), but the artist apparently is going with some universe where she does, given the shirt, the mammaries, Spike's pants

Why am I even analyzing this I have SRB2 maps to work on

LuffyZoro

Hands

Also why does it look like Celestia doesn't wear pants

I mean, yeah, she doesn't normally wear clothes (barring those fancy shoe things on her hooves that may or may not just be her actual hooves), but the artist apparently is going with some universe where she does, given the shirt, the mammaries, Spike's pants

Why am I even analyzing this I have SRB2 maps to work on

She might normally wear pants, but this is a special occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom