• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
More figures! Also, a thing my brother made that proves Pinkie is Satan. Yes, yes Owl, I know I said your Scoots is on its way, but I had to finish this guy first.

Zed, the Zony. I once again thank Myke for making him, and from his image, the figure is based.

Front view. Maybe a bit too much gloss cover.

Zeddy with his opliptera/bat-winged pony wife. Don't piss Silhouette off, she'll bite you!
Note about Silhouette, she was actually based upon a Pinkie Pie brushable, but I'll never say that out-loud, and won't change my opinion of that pink demon

Linky! --> Just in case, I'll link it. Silhouette shows Zed his place. Based loosely off of this scene.

Now, the Pinkie thing. My brother is an admin for a Lego/Blok customs site. One of the guys decided to make him a representation of his mod powers, in the form of a block-like figure. This is somewhat based on a Hunter's body (from the Halo series), with certain features omitted and changed, as to NOT violate copyright law. My brother, however, decided a Hunter with a "ban-axe" wasn't intimidating enough... thus this abomination:

Pinkie from a blindbag set, was graciously host as the new brains in this RECKONING armor set. Included in a arm mounted party cannon, and ban-axe, as seen below.

I hate it! (In full disclosure, it is still a work in progress... )
Bleh. Scootaloo is in-progress, and another set of things is being made. Longmas DO seem pretty popular on DA, but some are horrid-looking. I prefer cute and cuddly, for my hybrids!

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Egophiliac, making G1 ponies super-cool.

0eaf5ac792b657fbeb002d426b186ba1.png

Parfait

Not really. The original picture is Rarity vector from "Sisterhooves Social", which was recolored by a lot of pony-artists. Why gameloft just took a vector off Deviantart is beyond me...

I meant if the picture was real in general, I know all about wet-mane Rarity.

What the actual hell

Cheerilee

Bulma, Lunch (?), 18, Boo (Fits quit nicely), no idea and no idea.
Fluttershy is definitely Lunch. The hair ribbon is correct, Roshi kept finding ways to get her into fetish outfits, and her aggressive personality kept getting her hands on assault weapons somehow.

Rainbow Dash is the token female from Bardock's original squad.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
South Park would have been preferable, becasue they'd probably spend as much time mocking bronies as the people obsessed at hating them.

$200

Banned
South Park would have been preferable, becasue they'd probably spend as much time mocking bronies as the people obsessed at hating them.

I can totally see Cartman mocking Butter for watching the show while secretly liking it, and Randy clopping to ponies.

brian577

Banned
Maybe it will be Betty White's character in the suit.

I find the full synopsis, this sounds worse.

Melanie becomes embroiled in an office love triangle; Joy learns something about Sean; Victoria is insecure about dating a movie star; Elka and Mamie have a run-in with the law.

I think I can see where this is going.

I saw the clip, and it’s surprisingly “accurate” and realistic (it’s not like Tosh’s “OMG THESE GUYS R SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO HORSES LOL”). I'm perfectly fine and comfortable with liking a girls show and am not above a little playful ribbing.

Cheerilee

So the annual awards show that sprung from 4chan's /v/ is back again, and this time they have MLP:FIM as a nominee for "most hated fanbase". Which seems a little unfair, since MLP:FIM has (almost) nothing to do with videogames, and from what I've seen it barely impacts /v/. But 4chan as a whole loves and hates it, and nobody says the vidyagaem awards are fair. And at least they're better (many, many times better) than Spike TV's VGA awards, even if they have an irrational hatred of bronies.

In any case, feel free to go vote for /v/ as the most hated fanbase instead, or cast any other votes you want. You can even say you really do hate the MLP fanbase if you want, because that's democracy.

But copy-and-paste the link into a new browser window, because the idiots running the show have specified that Anonymous does not include NeoGAF, and that they're going to reject any vote that comes to them from here. Idiots.

Don't click through
http://vidyagaemawards.com/voting
Don't click through

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom