• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

$200

Banned
3. What is with that Twilight thing!?!

imag0190d.jpg

Bros! Using my first post as a junior to say "whats up PonyGAF!?"

Been lurking ages but haven't finished season 2 or started season 3.

Hello there! You don't look jaded, or like the others, far from it! I wish you welcome to this part of the community, and hope to engage in "jolly discourse."

It's the way I see things... and as long as you don't like the pink demon, you are welcome to summon me for discussion.If you miss me, you must be blind!

[/Dark Souls]

Anyway welcome.. but get through Season 2 and start viewing the third soonish! There are subjects that must be talked about, and opinions that must be defended.

^
Calls people jaded.

Hates on Pinkie Pie.
Yes, people can dislike Pinkie and not be jaded.
I NEVER liked Pinkie, with the exception of her depressed episode, and the comedy known as "Cupcakes".

So, wood it be bad to say, that Pinkie wants Fluttershy to love her beaver?

I am so sorry...

Cheerilee

Is it creepy we both thought the same thing?
Only if it happens much more often.

No new pony episodes for several weeks. Sad, this is!
Now I'm sad.

Well, you can always check out fan-made content in the meantime!

LuffyZoro, this might cause an overdose for you.
This, I'm putting off until later.
Edit: Amazing. Dash really needs to keep on pushing Fluttershy to improve until the universe implodes.

And now I'm dead of cute.

/is literally dead
Still not creepy.

Orcastar

So we all know that there's like a million different variant covers for the first issue of the official MLP comic, right? Well now we have a variant cover that draws attention to that fact:

Apparently this is for issue 1 of the character-specific mini-series, which will be released on 27 February. Each issue of the mini-series focuses on one of the Mane 6 ponies, with the first issue of course starring Twilight.

So we all know that there's like a million different variant covers for the first issue of the official MLP comic, right? Well now we have a variant cover that draws attention to that fact:

*Comic image*

Apparently this is for issue 1 of the character-specific mini-series, which will be released on 27 February. Each issue of the mini-series focuses on one of the Mane 6 ponies, with the first issue of course starring Twilight.

Interesting to, know, maybe I'll check it out.

I just finished a nice little commission that I got from the IRC.

*this seems familiar*

I would say I hate this, but after all is said and done, this looks nothing like Burry Dos, and pink demon or not, I just don't care! Nope, not at all..

*goes off to rage elsewhere*

ThomasLight

Neo Member

I want this to be a thing so I can ruin my nieces childhood much like my own was ruined. with cheating family members, sleep deprivation, and capitalism mixed with a side of "things I love."

Cheerilee

How can Ponyville landmarks make up the entire second best category, but the "Ponyville" that contains them is the second worst thing ever?

Oh right, the rest of Ponyville drags the average down.

Edit: Applejerk's house is just plain "average", and less valuable than the forest they cleared to make it.

PBalfredo

As some of you may remember, a year ago to celebrate the completion of Fallout Equestria, I held a little giveaway of a steam copy of Fallout 3. I decided to hold another giveaway again this year, just for the fun of it. So I present to you:

YCr0Xl.png

I'll be giving away a steam copy of Mark of the Ninja to the main winner of the contest. In addition to the main prize, a runner up will win a mystery prize. If you already own Mark of the Ninja and just want to be in the running for the mystery prize, please explicitly say so. If you wish to enter the contest, repost the image below. The winners will be announced when I get around to it on Monday. (original source of contest image)

HyiQe.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom