• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuffyZoro

1357032146501.png

hah, the farm has had more character development than worst-pony. It's funny because it's true.

Really? The barn hardly ios able to stand an entire season, much less actually get some use. Hll, the damn Carrot farm, I would believe, but not the Apple farm. ;p

That said, I like AJ, she is a great background ponies the other five love dearly. Sadly, worst pony has lots of character development, but it is a shame that it is development that makes me hate her more and more!

I am talking about Pinkie (demon) Pie again... because you can't escape it!

On topic: I love those cute Horoscope ponies. I want to hugh the Lion and Scorpion one so tight!
Yes? I can have a cute side! Just because I hate Pinkie, doesn't make me a monster!

It really does.

I mean, how can you think this is anything but adorable?
*Satan spawn pic!*

You know what I see and think when I see Pinkie as a Mew/fetus? I think ABORT! Abortabortabortabort! chuck it in the bin, and bring me...

A KNITTING NEEDLE!

Please tell me someone gets that, and I did not just type that for no reason. I feel terrible actually writing that out! I don't want to kill Pinkie Pie, I want her to stay the hell away from me!

Is that so wrong? Just because Cranky Doodle got laid, doesn't mean this burro will compromise!
Please Luffy, enough, PLEASE. Try converting DrForester from liking Celestia best, or people calling Earth Ponies "dirt". If you can do that, I'll THINK about hating Pinkie less. Deal?
I got you now!

LuffyZoro

You know what I see and think when I see Pinkie as a Mew/fetus? I think ABORT! Abortabortabortabort! chuck it in the bin, and bring me...

A KNITTING NEEDLE!

Please tell me someone gets that, and I did not just type that for no reason. I feel terrible actually writing that out! I don't want to kill Pinkie Pie, I want her to stay the hell away from me!

Is that so wrong? Just because Cranky Doodle got laid, doesn't mean this burro will compromise!
Please Luffy, enough, PLEASE. Try converting DrForester from liking Celestia best, or people calling Earth Ponies "dirt". If you can do that, I'll THINK about hating Pinkie less. Deal?
I got you now!

Geez, how horrible.

I certainly don't want to live in a world where Pinkie is a less annoying, multi-dimensional character with interesting elements. It would make it that much harder to make ranking lists without having second-worst pony locked in.

akira28

nah, pinky's cool the way she is. That was just weird emo navel gazing for the sake of it. Pinky doesn't secret long to be something else, and is only bubbly for the sake of her friends. What kind of headcanon is that?

Also that many self interested thought bubbles? That's my definition of annoying.

*you know what I hate more than Pinkie? EMO PINKIE! .pics*
As annoying as the devil is, I know for a fact that she doesn't do it to fake until you make it, That is bullshit. She is naturally happy, and some people, are that way. I happen to not like that, but it's ok.

Just because I am a bad guy, it doesn't make me a bad guy!

What kind of headcanon is that?

Also that many self interested thought bubbles? That's my definition of annoying.
A depressing one. Hell, even I wouldn't allow it. Contrast is good for the soul.

Um, but Pinkie IS self-interested! In making friends, but still, it is her whole motivation, what makes her happy, and without it, it drives her nuts. Were it not for Matilda, I have no idea what would have happened between her an Cranky.

Probably would have bugged Twilight more and more.

So, anyone else catch the Hot In Clevland episode? The show itself (having never seen it before) was pretty blah, but it was really cool that the brony was portrayed rather positively and even "wins" in the end. I'd only complain the whole fursuit deal was a bit extreme as it only represents a minority of the fandom.

*Nope.pic*

*another NO!*

*last one, I hope!*

Try as you may, I shall NOT budge! It isn't like you have all of PonyGaf on your---

*crazy pic thing I cannot see anyway*
Et tu, Linkman? You're on my list! and I thought you were-

Some people just want to feel bad.

And others just want to make Nobodyspatzy feel bad.

*stupid pink demon .pic*
YOU TOO?!? HOW DARE YOU ALL!

and... Cheerilee is a fat old mare! GAHHH!

judhudson

So, anyone else catch the Hot In Clevland episode? The show itself (having never seen it before) was pretty blah, but it was really cool that the brony was portrayed rather positively and even "wins" in the end. I'd only complain the whole fursuit deal was a bit extreme as it only represents a minority of the fandom.

Costuming in general only represents a minority of the fandom (I didn't see it, so I can't say how he acted or what he did).

akira28

I'm just pleased to see that some people out in la-la land actually get it.

now make him a cult cameo character with great stingers.

Ehh pink demon.gif*
At least this is relevant to the recent episode. Gifs are always nice, even of her.

*is NOT best pony* .pic

Now I know why no one on IRC likes you! (on the list too)
-------------------------------------------------
You know, this isn't going to end well, right? I am not changing my mind. Luffy, NO WAY will I like Pinkie. However, because I appreciate your art, why not share it!

BEST CUTIE MARK EVER! (Even if this isn't what I look like)
Feel free to post more. I am ready.

Pegi-pair!

Love these two as well. Angel is defying weight, sitting on her tail as she flies, makes me laugh every time.

$200, I don't get that at all...

Edit: Oh crap! A Jackass mule HUH?!?
1. A jackass, and a mule, are often two different things (for instance a burro, like myself IS a jack [male] ass) while a mule is a sterile hybrid.
2. Of course the one with a Racist Barn would say a horrible insult, to the Princess (I didn't learn shit, alright!)
3. What is with that Twilight thing!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom