• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuffyZoro

HyiQe.png

A mystery prize? Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Awful. Terrible. That is NOT how you hold a bow.

I agree, shows what little knowledge some people have here ;p

Forester..what is wrong with you?

...Octavia knows what she's doing.

That isn't Octavia, and sure as hell nothing wrong with what he said. Besides, I would give credit to an Earth pony for playing a Cello anyway, than... whatever this lady thinks she is (she is NOT a human Octavia!)

Anyway, I am done. I don't like cosplayers. Especially when they are WRONG!

akira28

Human pinky pie has strong legs...for jumping.

And that looks like human Octavia to me. How isn't that human Octavia? She is a dun colored pony with a string instrument. How many of those are there? Not many.

Human pinky pie has strong legs...for jumping.

And that looks like human Octavia to me. How isn't that human Octavia? She is a dun colored pony with a string instrument. How many of those are there? Not many.

I don't care what you think! Octavia plays a proper string instrument, and that amatuer is clearly NOT playing right. So, are you saying all colored ponies who hold a stinged bow are Octavia? That's specist and racist (for ponies)!

*I hate this shit*

I hate this... and I am tired of you.

YOU WILL NEVER WIN THIS BATTLE!

That's just a costume, obviously. She didn't skin Gummy.
*image of Cheezmo's into thing*

How do you know? HUH?

Anyways, I found something that both made me happy, and pissed off. I heard they were going to have little Princess brush bundles, and guess what I found them today!!!

I am very happy to see these finally, WITH A WHITE CELESTIA! It isn't like Luffy or anyone works at Hasbro or--- wait zoom out, those are not...

Of all the ponies they could have chosen! WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE THESE FUCKING TWO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I blame both ahoyhoy and especially Luffy for this crime. As a result. I am making a "Pinkamena" with that pink one... after I burn her hair off... ;p

LuffyZoro

How do you know? HUH?

Anyways, I found something that both made me happy, and pissed off. I heard they were going to have little Princess brush bundles, and guess what I found them today!!!

I am very happy to see these finally, WITH A WHITE CELESTIA! It isn't like Luffy or anyone works at Hasbro or---

Of all the ponies they could have chosen! WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE THESE FUCKING TWO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I blame both ahoyhoy and especially Luffy for this crime. As a result. I am making a "Pinkamena" with that pink one... after I burn her hair off... ;p

The costume has cotton sticking out and stitch lines.

Anyway, that's mean. You don't see me doing that to Applejack, or fuckin' Twist.

It's a liner obviously, and the fact that you linked a Pinkamena picture afterwords, it is obvious she did so. Again, poor Gummy

Do what you will to AJ, she can handle herself, and Big Mac, will take you from behind (in more ways than one! hehehe).

But you leave Twist out of this! She just has a cute lisp, dammit! Even Apple Bloom hates her... ;_;

LuffyZoro

It's a liner obviously, and the fact that you linked a Pinkamena picture afterwords, it is obvious she did so. Again, poor Gummy

Do what you will to AJ, she can handle herself, and Big Mac, will take you from behind (in more ways than one! hehehe).

But you leave Twist out of this! She just has a cute lisp, dammit! Even Apple Bloom hates her... ;_;

Nah, I tried, he just said no.
Owl knows what I'm talking about

Also, no, she doesn't.

judhudson

How do you know? HUH?

I am very happy to see these finally, WITH A WHITE CELESTIA! It isn't like Luffy or anyone works at Hasbro or--- wait zoom out, those are not...

Where are these sold at? Are they exclusive to Target/Toys R Us?

Nah, I tried, he just said no.
Owl knows what I'm talking about

Also, no, she doesn't.
*Scoots about to be eaten*

I hate that Owl, you are wrong.

She does too! Next you'll be telling me...
No, I really don't want to get mad anymore than I am slightly agitated. But you still have not won this war. Not by far.

The art makes me think Scoots is about to be a meal for the winter... Owl should approve ;p

EDIT!:
Where are these sold at? Are they exclusive to Target/Toys R Us?

I found these at Target, not sure if exclusive. The "Celestia tea party set" is a TRU exclusive BUT has both the pink demon, and Rainbow Dash in a hat. I could get past that... if Celestia were in fact, white. I hate pink Celestia... =/

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I'm holding out hope that we get a vinyl Celestia at some point, assuming the line keeps going after Fluttershy and Time Turner.

Post an old gen pony page.

akira28

I don't care what you think! Octavia plays a proper string instrument, and that amatuer is clearly NOT playing right. So, are you saying all colored ponies who hold a stinged bow are Octavia? That's specist and racist (for ponies)!

She's gorgeous, and she's a gifted musical prodigy who holds her bow freestyle. It helps her feel the vibrations and terminate the sound or something.

Donkeys have no soul. Pinky Pie was right. :mad:

The art makes me think Scoots is about to be a meal for the winter... Owl should approve ;p

no. soul.

judhudson

I hate that Owl, you are wrong.

She does too! Next you'll be telling me...
No, I really don't want to get mad anymore than I am slightly agitated. But you still have not won this war. Not by far.

EDIT!:

I found these at Target, not sure if exclusive. The "Celestia tea party set" is a TRU exclusive BUT has both the pink demon, and Rainbow Dash in a hat. I could get past that... if Celestia were in fact, white. I hate pink Celestia... =/

Thank you. I'll be making a trip out there soon :D Gotta have Tia and Luna

I'm holding out hope that we get a vinyl Celestia at some point, assuming the line keeps going after Fluttershy and Time Turner.

Post an old gen pony page.

I would be ok with that if a Luna was also considered... Challenge accepted! With a slightly MINTY flavor ;p

I like figures, so this one counts too!

For that hater!!! GRR!

Because, watching her act like a goof and crying made me very happy. SUE ME!

She's gorgeous, and she's a gifted musical prodigy who holds her bow freestyle. It helps her feel the vibrations and terminate the sound or something.
Donkeys have no soul. Pinky Pie was right. :mad:

no. soul.
I agree she is a beautiful mare, that lady IS NOT her. Wait, WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!?

RANT:
!!! PINKIE NEVER said that! (that is more of a Rarity thing! Stupid Racist mare...) In fact, she was more of a friend (AND I CANNOT BELIEVE I AM SAYING THIS!) to Cranky than ANYONE in the town. Pinkie.. oh my, IS nice to him, even when he doesn't deserve it. Please, do not make me complement her again. I can only ever say it so much before, ugh...

IT IS ALSO SPELLED PINKIE with an "IE" AND I AM A FUCKING BURRO! A BURRO! A BITTER, BEAN-FILLED, BASTARD, BURRO! Bleh! *runs head into wall*
The Scoots thing was a joke that I originally thought it was a pony-version of "Alive" or something. I do apologize. But ehh, I shall acknowledge I am pretty... crazy.

Thank you. I'll be making a trip out there soon :D Gotta have Tia and Luna
No problem! You I like!

*The source of the pink demon!*
I hate her!!!!!! She spawned the pink demon!

You know it to be true! Call me a perv...

Yay for two best ponies in a set! Oh, but I already have a Rarity, and Luna is really inaccurate. I'd rather have one of those blindbags.
THAT Luna is inaccurate, and you want the blindbag one? Um, did I go to opposite world today? Now, I love the blindbags as muich as anyone, but NO NO NO NO NOOOOOO!!!!!!

Yes, Luna brushable isn't the best (nothing matches the GORGEOUSNESS of the Nightmare MOON!!!) But this is the one that IS NOT A) Too fucking short compared to Celestia. B) Goddamn slightly tweaked Twilight (I CAN TELL HASBRO!) and C) Doesn't come with that freaking what the hell IS THAT THING ON YOUR BACK! Oh, it's a saddle.

But that is just me. I am sorry you like Rarity... I used to be like you too, until Fluttershy of all ponies, opened my blind eyes. ;p Besides.. I like you, you are not like Luffy and the Pink Cult of Wrongness!

EDIT: The preceding post was a rant by a rather confused Burro. All opinions are to be taken lightly, and no offense is truly meant. I do, after all, like the show, even though certain ponies are evil.

Lots of great art on this page

Allow me to contribute

Oh and I know Razek was the only one really interested, but I thought Id share some statistics of my Pony art collection I've saved to my computer after going through All of the now defunct Ponibooru and Derpibooru (took me a good 6 months!) And it kind of shows just how popular which ponies are in regards to fanart.

My standards and taste involve excluding the following

Rule 34, Saucy/Suggestive Art (with the exception of a couple of humanized arts (mostly Carek's), Most Anthro (some are good, but it's just not my thing), OCs, and Grimdark content.

I currently have 33.3 Gigs of Pony artwork consisting of 47,768 files. I recently got rid of about 5 Gigs of duplicates by using Awesome Duplicate Photo Finder.

I currently have it separated into 52 different folders:

-Applejack with and without Apple Family: 1.36 GB Consisting of 2,016 files
-Belle Eve: 10.3 MB / 65 files
-Big Mac: 130 MB / 192 files
-Cadence and Shining Armor (including either character with Twilight): 414 MB /556 files.
-Cake Family (any of the Cakes, with or without Pinkie): 55 MB / 115 files
-Cast, Crew, and show Misc (Just started this folder, meant for things twitter screencaps and cast/crew OCs or ponifications like Sibsy's Wildfire) 3.58 MB / 11 files
-Celestia: 1.03 GB / 1,190 files
-Cheerilee (originally just her, but since Hearts and Hooves Day includes her with Big Mac as well): 102 MB / 191 files.
-Chrysalis (also includes any misc Changeling artwork): 862 MB / 1,150 files
-Cloudchaser and Flitter (aka those two ponies that look related to each other from Hurricane Fluttershy): 55.6 MB / 104 files
-CMC (members either together or individually, includes Babs Seed): 1.05 GB / 1,566 files
-Comics (Artwork generally consisting of more than 2 panels): 823 MB / 782 files
-Cosplay (Recently started, I think I have pics mixed in other folders): 313 MB / 404 files
-Crackle and other Dragons: 25 MB / 32 files
-Cranky (with him or Matilda): 13.2 MB / 25 files
-Crossover and ponified: 1.68 GB / 2,887 files
-Daring Do: 186 MB / 187 files
-Derpy and family (I've always been a fan of the "Hooves family" fanon, includes Derpy, Dinky, and Sparkler/Amethyst Star): 1.18 GB / 2,082 files
-Discord: 367 MB / 435 files
-Doctor Whooves and Time Ponies (Mostly the Doctor, but includes other ponies with the hourglass cutie mark): 288 MB / 473 files
-Explotable: Templates and images used for memes 45.7 / 42 files
-Fancy Pants and Fleur: 61.3 MB / 113 files
-Flim Flam brothers: 73.9 MB / 85 files
-Fluttershy (includes Angel): 1.86 GB / 2,845 files
-Granny Smith (both old and young): 64.7 MB / 96 files
-Group Shots (3 or more characters in an image): 1.93 GB / 1968 files
-Hi res and Vectors (for the most part, they're "rips" from the show NOT artwork, but some color/character swaps are in here too 1.70 GB / 2,681 files
-Iron Will: 34.8 / 46 files
-King Sombra 50 MB / 85 files (for a really bleh villain, there's been some great art)
-Lauren Faust and Faust Pony (lots of her DA screencaps, sketches, and artwork of her OC either alone or with other characters breaking my grouping rule): 147 MB / 164 files
-Lightning Dust (with or without RD) 27 MB / 23 files
-Luna (with or without Celestia. Includes NMM too, but I'm thinking of separating them): 2.71 GB / 3,318 files
-Lyra and Bon Bon: 339 MB / 610 files
-Mare Do Well: 43.3 MB / 68 files
-Memes and Misc: 2.05 GB / 2,267 files
-Octavia and Vinyl Scratch: 877 MB / 1,046 files
-Other characters: 463 MB / 771 files
-Pairs, Duos, and Couples (pictures with 2 ponies in the image): 1.85 GB / 2,504 files
-Pinkie Pie (also Gummy): 2.04 GB / 3,313 files
-Pipsqueak (with or without Luna): 43.9 MB / 84 files
-Ponies in Real Life (ponies shopped into real photographs, recently started): 10 MB/ 21 files
-Rainbow Dash (and Tank): 1.60 GB / 2,152 files
-Rarity and Family (this includes shots of her and Sweetie Belle together): 1.29 GB / 2,103 files
-Reaction Images and Macros: 982 MB / 1,895 files
-Roid Rage (aka Snowflake/Big McLarge Hooves/etc): 29 MB / 35 files
-Screwball and Screwloose: 41.5 MB / 101 files
-Spike (With or without Rarity): 340 MB / 644 files
-Spitfire and Wonderbolts (Recently started) 44.6 MB / 58 files
-Trixie: 554 MB / 683 files
-Twilight Sparkle (including her with or without Spike and Owloysious): 2.02 GB / 3,109 files
-Young School Fillies and Foals: Other young ponies like Diamond Tiara, Snips&Snails, etc. Can be grouped together) 96 MB / 213 files
Zecora: 104 MB / 160 files

Phew, so yeah, anyone want any random artworks of a character posted, just ask ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom