• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you guys stop ruining Pinkie's page.

In fact I am posting this JUST so one less post of Pinkie can be wasted! Nah, that is mean... in fact I actually LIKE Pinkie.. see, I'll even share this link with you!

ihvH2MxTVTlh0.jpg
You all can thank those at IRC for this one! ;p

EDIT:
See I don't believe this because Pinkie was searching for a toilet in "The Last Roundup" and used the outhouse. Now we're just pooping all over the ground? Yeah, no Lauren.

Peeing is different than pooping. There are.. hmm "issues" that must be dealt with after a mare or stallion is done, which would require an outhouse. Besides I am sure not everyone "poops" wherever, and Canterlot probably has special places... for the uptight Unicorns

What about people working in Canterlot? There isn't really a bunch of ground to poop on, and I don't think Princess Celestia would appreciate just going on the floor. In fact, what's a guy like Blue Ace supposed to do when he's all the way in the Royal Observatory?

Also, if anyone wants to get me this for my birthday...http://www.welovefine.com/4468-luna-allover.html

That shirt is mine.. sorry.

I already said, the stuck-up Unicorns probably have their fancy bathroom to do their businesses in Canterlot, and I sincerely doubt the Princesses let loose wherever either. As for visits....

hehehe, I am a bad burro.

*This doesn't even make sense*/QUOTE]
Dumb Pinkie...
So if happy pinky has Reality breaking powers...sad pinky must have...???
Sad Pinkie breaks the spines of those who love Happy Pinkie. It is why I love her, sort of... she is still her after all.
Ok Papa Johns, you have 1 job. Get it right.

I need to see this result... EDIT:

Bah, my pizza joint appears to not have any bronies. No drawing whatsoever. Lame

DAMN IT!

Forester, you mean LAST place pony? No one likes her. Luffy is merely confused, the poor thing.

LuffyZoro

All her dreams are special when I'm in them.

EDIT: Ok, I actually have enough tabs of pictures-to-post that it's starting to negatively impact my memory usage. So, I'm gonna do a few pic dumps.

It's Renagade, I misspelled it on purpose, thanks for the welcome though. I mainly got into this fandom because of the great voice acting and animation, but it's grown on me since the days of season 1.
Welcome as well! please stay, and enjoy the art and rants! Incidently, have you told anyone your favorite pony list? I am curious to see as well...

Go away you!
Fluttershy having a "special dream"?

All the time. Sadly, contrary to the fandom (and Luffy) she dreams not of Big Mac or Pegasi.. but of simple burro, who work hard, and... wait, I don't even like that yellow thing!?!

WHAT THE FUCK?!?

Seriously, had to get a jab at Luffy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom