• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThomasLight

Neo Member
Bah, my pizza joint appears to not have any bronies. No drawing whatsoever. Lame

Try Dominoes next time. For me they've been historically pretty good with this kind of stuff, but it was in a town with an engineering college, so nerds and the like were abundant. And Dominoes is best chain pizza.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
New My Little Vocaloid2: Setsuna Trip x Love Is In Bloom:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2_pY2DtrEc

Whoever wants to can submit it to EQD, after Seth replied to my last submission with "Quality control", I'm fed up with the whole "Yea we're better than you" community thing :/

LuffyZoro

1.jpg

I liked Faust more before she started trolling the fanbase.
/Hipster. Though it is trolling, I like it all the same it made those stuck-up fucks at EQD roll their self-righteous eyes. (Full disclosure, I know a pre-reader on there, but even he admits, half the shit is only put on if it is "popular to warrant news") Plus, they are know Unicorn sympathizers...

Hmm, it's usually always changing but currently these are my top 5 picks.

-----> 1. Pinkie Pie <-------
2. Twilight Sparkle (ehh)
3. Luna (handicapped and neutered)
4. Fluttershy (useless)
5. Rainbow Dash (ehh, ok.. =p)

... Really? Did you really, after reading this page, you'd expect me to let you get away with this! YOU REALLY DON'T KNOW DO YOU??? That pink demon is Satan herself, the missing Helement of Chaos, and the sooner you know, the sooner this mistake can be corrected.

You are new, you simply do not know better. But remember, if you do like the pink demon, expect this Burro to not like you! ;p
I like that she wants a connection to her fanbase, even if it is to cuddle them gently to fuck with their heads. It's...twisted and I like it.

Good. She is human, and sometimes I fear the fans take the so-called "Word of Faust" TOO FUCKING SERIOUSLY! I remember in the Dragon Quest Episode discussion, people on EQD, and other places, bitched about how the ponies posed for fighting like humans, when "Laura didn't approve of that!!!" You know what??? WHO GIVES A SHIT! I LIKE HELIUM SHIT! SHUT UP, LAUREN MOVED ON!
I like you.
and I HATE HIS LIST!!! THE PINK DEMON'S LIES CONTINUE!
Well there's your solution to our helium shortage.

Now all we need is a Pegasi to dissect. I VOLUNTEER FLUTTERSHY! BECAUSE LUFFY IS A PINK MEANIE!

$200

Banned
... Really? Did you really, after reading this page, you'd expect me to let you get away with this! YOU REALLY DON'T KNOW DO YOU??? That pink demon is Satan herself, the missing Helement of Chaos, and the sooner you know, the sooner this mistake can be corrected.

Shun the Nonbeliever.

Shun.

NOTE TO GAF!

I AM NOT A FUCKING BRO-NY! That implies I am a bro, something that one, make no fucking sense, and two, who gives a shit about labels.

I AM AN ANTI- if anything.. and of course you would plus 1, brian... you never liked me. /crying

I don't need a special label for Adventure Time, Phineas and Ferb, Gravity Falls, etc, so WHY THE HELL do I need one for ponies..? So dumb!

So, a "brony" must be a shill for Hasbro, tow the fucking company line, and do whatever they say>? BULSHIT! EVEN the whackos who still cling to Transformers or GI Joe even dont tolerate as much shit as the MLP fans seem to do. It is inexcusible. Granted, I would be pised if my favorite robot series got "Michael Bay'd" too!

Is anything I say untrue? Besides my opinions on Pinkie you all hate? feel free to disprove them, I am waiting

judhudson

NOTE TO GAF!

I AM NOT A FUCKING BRO-NY! That implies I am a bro, something that one, make no fucking sense, and two, who gives a shit about labels.

I AM AN ANTI- if anything.. and of course you would plus 1, brian... you never liked me. /crying

I don't need a special label for Adventure Time, Phineas and Ferb, Gravity Falls, etc, so WHY THE HELL do I need one for ponies..? So dumb!

So, a "brony" must be a shill for Hasbro, tow the fucking company line, and do whatever they say>? BULSHIT! EVEN the whackos who still cling to Transformers or GI Joe even dont tolerate as much shit as the MLP fans seem to do. It is inexcusible. Granted, I would be pised if my favorite robot series got "Michael Bay'd" too!

Is anything I say untrue? Besides my opinions on Pinkie you all hate? feel free to disprove them, I am waiting

You're a burrony.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member

Wait, so you're a Brony, a Gravity Fella AND a Phineaphile? On top of a Time Adventurer?

Yeah I got nothing more.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
NO NO NOOOOO!

Everyone may think that spawn of the original Surprise demon was a gift for Happiness and laughter, but she is the scorn of both burros/donkeys.. and a poor innocent House-Slave.... err, dragon baby!

You should stop calling yourself a donkey and start calling yourself an "ass" instead.

Why?

'Cause you're full of shit!

*ba dum TISH*

akira28

nice.

anyway, as long as they keep making with the show, I won't complain much. I didn't expect much from Hasbro, so the fact that the show is awesome remains almost a total mistake on their part. They just happened to use quality ingredients this time instead of the usual formulaic Christmas toy rush crap.

You should stop calling yourself a donkey and start calling yourself an "ass" instead.

Why?

'Cause you're full of shit!

*ba dum TISH*
A Wild Ass to be technical... I am not a fucking Donkey. I am a BURRO! A BURRO! Because I am Mexican, so it works..

I'm sorry, Patzy, but are you 10 years old? Because you are most certainly acting like it.

Linky, I thought we were friends, now, you have to resort to personal insults? Shame... what is wrong with you? See you on IRC.. we can talk there...

I approve of both music as well as Luna. Why not.

Link Man

Banned
A Wild Ass to be technical... I am not a fucking Donkey. I am a BURRO! A BURRO! Because I am Mexican, so it works..

Linky, I thought we were friends, now, you have to resort to personal insults? Shame... what is wrong with you? See you on IRC.. we can talk there...

I approve of both music as well as Luna. Why not.
I do not mean to insult you, it just seems as though you are throwing a temper tantrum.

tafer

We've been dumping fanart forever. Let's have a music page!

(one piece of fanart to kick it off)

In Pursuit of Knowledge - Twilight's Theme http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq2Bw-fC36E
Pinkie Pie Loves Sugar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDPjNM6AYl0
Equestrian Sky Patrol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZSGPQGfRPg
One Trick Pony http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Csqp-Mslq_c

Music is a difficult thing... everyone has different tastes and well, it takes time. For example, I love the first 2 songs you posted, I'm indifferent to the third one and I really don't like the last one.

$200

Banned
If Twilight ever becomes an alicorn I want to see her turns corrupted and becomes the final villian. Storywise it will be very exciting.

What spoilers? I have no idea what anyone is talking about...

Everyone knows that Seaponies are the TRUE secret reveal to season 5 already!

SHOO BE DOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom