• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuffyZoro

She's finished!

tumblr_mh3yc0bF7t1r5d2emo1_1280.png

More pics on my tumblr

I'll send a check.

Oh So we live relatively close to each other? I couldn't make the meetup due to work unfortunately :( My sister and I REALLY wanted to go.
Sorry for the delay. Yep, I am in the High Desert area.. not too far from regular group meetings, but enough. Was much fun!
She's finished!

*Custom pony plushie!!!*
Wonderful job... I SEE A BURRO LAMP!
I wouldn't mind trying to make Belle Eve in the near future, but I'm not too sure on that seeing as she is an OC for GAF.

Go for it. My brother and I made her, and she was the start of all our molding and customization journeys. I just gave credit as she was made by someone else.

judhudson

Heh...You would not want to see my room...I built shelves all along the ceiling which houses hundreds of donkeys/mules/burro plushies LOL

*There was a better one*
As much as it would make me happy seeing Pinkie thrown out (for no particular reason mind you) This particular comic is dumb. I recall the original one being ways to get rid of Spike (thus why all that stuff is there). So, this wasn't funny ;/

*Rainbow armor*

Been seeing a lot of ponies in Solar Empire/Lunar Republic garb recently. Armor is a very interesting thing, one false placement, and ehh doesn't look right. This one I don't mind.

*Silly Owl*
Owl, you don't have a nest. You live on everyone else's head. Or lately, my back!

SG1 + MLP = WIN

*I don't hate this image*

Very nice. Why can't I ever find nice art, instead I find.. horrid OCs and people who wish to RP. I just want to enjoy good art without coming to this thread sometimes!

Also HII!!~~~ I think I have seen you before, although I am derpy at the moment. Hate being sick..

This Discordshy business has officially gone too far.
*Image of the creepy truth*

No offense, but have you SEEN pregnant ponies or horses? It is beyond I can't even...I just don't know how it all fits in. Besides, I am VERY sure you can find EVERY mare pregnant of DA, but that's a post more suited for "Awesome fan art" rather than this one!

I have heard my own female OC has one such pic around DA too... this is no surprise however...

SG1 + MLP = WIN

hlXxd5m.jpg

Wow, so awesome. Did that story ever get an update? Last I checked there were a couple chapters of a second story done around the time Season 2 started but it just stopped and I thought I remember hearing the author taking a break and letting the season pass so he/she doesn't overstep any canon.

Also HII!!~~~ I think I have seen you before, although I am derpy at the moment. Hate being sick..

Hello. Sorry to not write "hello message". I watched that thread near a year but got my account approval several weeks ago. So I just came here like to home.

Wow, so awesome. Did that story ever get an update? Last I checked there were a couple chapters of a second story done around the time Season 2 started but it just stopped and I thought I remember hearing the author taking a break and letting the season pass so he/she doesn't overstep any canon.

Huh? There is a story? I just seek wallpaper and tried stargate mlp for fun in google image search.

Hello. Sorry to not write "hello message". I watched that thread near a year but got my account approval several weeks ago. So I just came here like to home.

More phoenix's are always welcome!

And yes, there is a Stargate mlp crossover fic. Never read it myself, and I lost any interest I might have had when I heard about someone ended up shipping with Twilight.(Daniel I think it was...)

And yes, there is a Stargate mlp crossover fic. Never read it myself, and I lost any interest I might have had when I heard about someone ended up shipping with Twilight.(Daniel I think it was...)

I find this is extremely common in crossover fics... I hate it moreso in the very few quality Halo ones I read.. (grr...really? The Chief and fucking Twi??? REALLY?!?!?)

Anyways, welcome Midnight Phoenix.

More phoenix's are always welcome!

I find this is extremely common in crossover fics... I hate it moreso in the very few quality Halo ones I read.. (grr...really? The Chief and fucking Twi??? REALLY?!?!?)

Anyways, welcome Midnight Phoenix.

The shipping was pretty mild and in-character for both of them. It's been a while (there are SOO MANY crossover fics on Fimfiction now, I just don't know if I can wade through them all) since I have, but I love reading crossovers especially when the author nails the interaction properly and really makes you WANT it to be a real thing. It's when it's nothing more than "X Pops Up into Y's world" and there's little depth beyond "X and Y just hang out and do stuff" that really annoys me. Random OOC shipping annoys me too.

Stargate Equestria is a fic that's done RIGHT. The characterization is SPOT ON for both shows and it helps that the premise of mixing the two work really well.

Yesterday I got to hang out with BaldDumboRat and KeikoAndGilly, the awesome people who do the fan voices of Doctor Whooves and Derpy in Doctor Whooves and Assistant.

We spent most of the night playing Brawl, Pokemon Snap, and watching Paranorman to celebrate their birthdays. Twas a fun night, but I couldn't stay around for their Amnesia livestream.

Xzeon

Banned
hi im not dead.

i havent been watching pone pone, i had to step away from it.

i got way too wrapped up in fandom/show, as i tend to do. i got like 4 boxes of pony merch, like fucking markers and post it notes, why do i need that shit, i dont.

i think im gonna wait till the season is over and try and watch the rest in one shot. but im angry cuz i stopped on a CMC ep so i have to watch that first and thats no good.

JUST AN UPDATE FROM YOUR DELUSIONAL AND SCHIZOPHRENIC KING THAT HAS ABANDONED YOU ALL.

SAgCRg8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom