• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stop laugh.

2.jpg

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
I haven't been posting a lot in here, lately.

I've been pretty busy spending this January fulfilling an illustration request list that has grown over 2012, and making the most of it to hone my illustration skills. I haven't been posting any of those here, because it's mostly silly OC stuff, but since this one features Rainbow Dash, I think you won't mind.

I am now trying to get some commission work, but I haven't been lucky thus far. I am willing to do illustrations for anyone who is willing to buy and ship me some pony-related merchandise (comics, figures, cards), so if you want to help me and get some nice-looking ponies (or anything else, really) in return, please do contact me here or in deviantArt.

Update warning ! Turnabout Storm !

Part 4/4 of Turnabout Storm, the cross-over between My Little Pony: FiM and Ace Attorney, is out. And it's awesome. If you haven't heard of this cross-over until now, please take a look. The writing is amazing, and very faithful to both universe. Definitly worth a try (though, we warned : you're in for 6 hours of video).

Also, Trixie is the prosecutor.

I actually know the guy who does the voice of the Judge, I go to the same university as him and we're pretty good friends, he also does the voice of Doctor Whooves in Doctor Whooves and Assistant.

But Scootaloo is awesome. In my opinion she is the best member of the CMC, with Babs second and Sweetie in third.

Owlowiscious is alright with me.

judhudson

Just got back from a birthday party :)

tumblr_mhoafzNKN31r5d2emo3_1280.jpg

So I was flown out from Alabama up to North Carolina this past Friday for a friends granddaughter’s 5 year old ‘My Little Pony themed birthday party. She loves, loves LOVES Rainbow Dash! They had me ring the doorbell to their front entrance, and she answered the door…Jaw dropped wide open, speechless.

All the kids were crazy for it, it was a smashing success. I handed the little girl a 10” Rainbow Dash plush I got for her. She didn’t want to let go of it, lol.

Then the typical party stuff occured - kids kept handing me toys (and fake food trying to feed Dash, hah). You know how hard it is to do that stuff with hooves? XD

We all played in the backyard for a bit - soccer, swings, piñata - then went inside to a custom cake which was really, really awesome. Then the goofy pics had to happen with the adults.

When all said and done, it was something that the little girl will always remember, and will be the talk of the school for some time. :)

This is what being a Brony is all about.

More pics on tumblr - http://judhudson.tumblr.com/post/42239412709/so-i-was-flown-out-from-alabama-up-to-north

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom