• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BDGAME

dff_zps1a2d2e45.jpg

mother of god...

I want!

Just saw one of my neighbors (haven't met yet) had a Fluttershy doormat. What do?
Knock and introduce yourself? Neighbors are not all scary! And tease that the Fluttershy really IS a doormat! ;p
secretly tape a picture of Luna to their door with the message "I am watching you sleep"

...Or you could do this.. either way!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, I did seem to forget to post some of the event pics my brother and I took. Honestly, I have no idea where they went... soo, I shall instead share a few pics from the collection this one guy brought:
idp62em4CRUhP.jpg

Chibis!!!
ibuGOtfvFb3UVm.jpg

Rarity being... herself.
i83f93oD6yh8g.jpg

Our colllection of customs (but I have shown these before...)

Also, it seems our local Walmart finally got those Wonderbolt blindbag ponies. Yes, Spitfire is actually Soarin, and Soarin is apparently now team Captain, but that isn't a bother!

Note on the Wonderbolts: I don't know if it because of the big manes, but they tend to fall over a lot... The legs suck at holding them up.
iI5oqAuIvCMj0.jpg

iSY9cZUld3vlH.jpg

Apple Fritter is a very happy pony!

Two standouts, besides the Wonderbolts are Sweetie Drops (I think is Bon Bon)
igHuF2SofrJHh.jpg

and a stallion named Barber Groomsby. He has a mustache and bow tie, and for some reason is very angry!
ibvtD7YUUOfjoh.jpg

Anyway, just letting you all see these. Sorry if the pics are blurry, Vita seems to be the best with macro shots... out of everything else I have.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I don't and never will get that whole "socks" thing. Would be so much better without.

That wasn't me Owl... I was not Cranky... I like Zebras anyway! ;p

Plus, me friends with... that one? IMPOSSIBLE!

I am rambling as this is one less post for the cosplay Rainbow!

Nohar

Update warning ! Turnabout Storm !

Part 4/4 of Turnabout Storm, the cross-over between My Little Pony: FiM and Ace Attorney, is out. And it's awesome. If you haven't heard of this cross-over until now, please take a look. The writing is amazing, and very faithful to both universe. Definitly worth a try (though, we warned : you're in for 6 hours of video).

Also, Trixie is the prosecutor.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
These pics man.

15f_zps3bb746f9.jpg

Wonder how much Photoshop is involved and how much is real. Not sure If I want the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom