• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kunonabi

I'm torn on them possibly putting Twilight in the supporting role. On one hand, I don't care for change. On the other, I see it as moving on, and that's part of life. Twilight has moved up in the world, and it may be time to move on.

As for the new character, all I know right now is that I hate the color scheme. Looks like someone's bad OC.

The real strength of the show is the chemistry between the characters and they various ways they relate to another. If they botch the new character it could seriously hamper my enjoyment of the show.

Xzeon

Banned
I'm torn on them possibly putting Twilight in the supporting role. On one hand, I don't care for change. On the other, I see it as moving on, and that's part of life. Twilight has moved up in the world, and it may be time to move on.

As for the new character, all I know right now is that I hate the color scheme. Looks like someone's bad OC.

i dont like the name either.

im so fuckin worried about s4 now.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
F1iURBi.jpg

Yeah, there's no way I'd actually play fighting is magic for the gameplay alone.

I'll still support the new game, as a show of respect for Lauren Faust being such a great person, and maybe these new original characters will be cool and we can get a fandom around them.

But I don't like the type of fighting game they chose to make. It was always a novelty that was exciting for the liscense.

Link Man

Banned
Pushed back to fall?

Oh god, the fandom is going to go crazy from lack of content.

Edit: And face tattoos. Parents are going to love that.

Orcastar

Wow, those look even worse than the leaked designs from before. The spinoff is going to be exactly the kind of vapid girly bullshit that FiM isn't (yet...).

Also, why do they have wings and tails but no horns?

Cheerilee

Wow, those look even worse than the leaked designs from before. The spinoff is going to be exactly the kind of vapid girly bullshit that FiM isn't (yet...).

Also, why do they have wings and tails but no horns?

Twilight has wings.

More proof that My Little Human is the real season 4, while "season 4" is Coca-Cola Classic.

tafer

Holy crap, those antro designs are bad as they get!

So it this pony stuff dead now?

Remember, it's only a spinoff. It shouldn't mess with the original formula.

With that said, we should all be waiting for S4. Without time constraints and more forced crap, there is a good chance that the show will regain what was lost during S3: solid characters, world building, good and relevant stories.

The sad part is that I'm not even sure if the last paragraph was sarcasm or not. I should stop visiting /mlp/.

PaulloDEC

Yes.

rip in peace

Rest in Peace in Peace?

As nightmarish as those Equestria Girls designs are (...it's like some kind of horrible teleporter accident- ...oh Jesus, I just noticed they still have tails too. Ick) it's just a spin-off. The main show isn't dead, it's just in hibernation until the next episode airs.

ffdgh

Ok the pseudo human ponys look....ugh. I'll withhold judgement for now.

I suppose applejack is the lease offensive tho lol.

Xzeon

Banned

$200

Banned
Me and Ahoyhoy made a poni comic. :)

If you like it, please fave it. I'm trying to go for the faves on the 4 digits with this one. Maybe too ambitious, but you never know!

Front page on EQD! I'd say it's gonna crack 4 digits very soon.

Well, they still have pony ears and wings, so they probably still have hooves, or the giant feet are meant to evoke the idea of hooves. Standard anthro stuff.

Still no excuse for making em boots as big as their head AND upper body combined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom