• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
live action shit.

'we desperately want to be Disney Channel and make trillions of dollars on terrible dreck starring talentless pre-teen girls.'

i dont like where the Hub is going.
Ugh. That's exactly my thoughts.

This is a path that Disney went down. And it meant nothing but trouble.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Or, maybe HUB will do what they've done with their other shows and try to make some live action programs that parents can actually enjoy with their kids.

I can't really see this as a bad thing for HUB. They need more content badly.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
taw__13b__holier_than_thou_by_tourniquetmuffin-d5vqwvj.png

Season 3 is available on US Netflix.

Cheerilee

I can't really see this as a bad thing for HUB. They need more content badly.

The network's theme for this year has been "we can't afford to produce original content" though.

And they're cancelling Transformers Prime.

Kind of amusing to notice that just last October, Disney promoted this lady to "Vice President of Disney Channel Original Movies", a position where she worked under the "Senior Vice President of Disney Channel Original Movies".

Xzeon

Banned
The network's theme for this year has been "we can't afford to produce original content" though.

And they're cancelling Transformers Prime.

Kind of amusing to notice that just last October, Disney promoted this lady to "Vice President of Disney Channel Original Movies", a position where she worked under the "Senior Vice President of Disney Channel Original Movies".

which i still dont understand.

everyone loved it, and i hear the new Transformers show looks really dumb.

it feels like, they were building to a real s3 finale, but then decided they were gonna end MLP completely, but then changed their minds and didnt.

and now we have a weird set up for s4, a bunch of unfinished plot lines to end and were do you go when the main characters story arc is complete.

i still say Equestria Girls was supposed to replace MLP but for whatever reason it became a spin off. i think all that Brony money was too tempting for them.

the world of Hollywood is just so confusing.

LuffyZoro

C'mon you guys, I leave for a couple of days and this is what happens to the Hub? I thought I could trust you to not let everything go to shit.

The two pics above are very good.

And just when I had stopped being an anime all the time.

My Little Pony comes to reel me back in. Looking forward to hopefully an actually good dub of My Little Pony for a change.

My God those Seiyuu are so adorable.

Parfait

And just when I had stopped being an anime all the time.

My Little Pony comes to reel me back in. Looking forward to hopefully an actually good dub of My Little Pony for a change.

My God those Seiyuu are so adorable.

Deep down in our heart of hearts, we are all an anime

(Iris is a cutie)

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I don't see how that in anyways suggests she's going to be a new main character. Of course Celestia has more than one student. It's her magic school.

I'm guessing a new one-off villain.

tafer

so... the back of the box for Sunset Shimmer is pretty much confirmation that she will be the new main character.

http://i.imgur.com/R35XCP8.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Yay, Another forced toy that potentially impacts the dynamics of the show!

What could go wrong!?

Xzeon

Banned
I don't see how that in anyways suggests she's going to be a new main character. Of course Celestia has more than one student. It's her magic school.

I'm guessing a new one-off villain.

if shes not the main character im pretty sure she will at least fill the empty slot in the Mane 6 and become a new important character.

if she ends up being a secret villain i will be very surprised.

and yeah she does have other students, but Twi was being mentored personally by Celestia. and they have never brought up the magic school thing ever in the show aside from the Cutie Mark origin ep, that was a big part of Twis character, and since theyre making a big deal about it with this new character it feels like shes Twilights replacement.

blamite

so... the back of the box for Sunset Shimmer is pretty much confirmation that she will be the new main character.]

I hope she just appears out of nowhere in the season 4 premier and just hangs out with the Mane 6 all the time and follows them around on their adventures and acts like she's always been there and nothing is different and the others are just kind of creeped out and questioning who this even is and what she's doing here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom