• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psxphile

Anyone watch Little Witch Academia?

ivsgqjlh8I0uL.gif

Yes. Very nice. I anticipate even more greatness from TRIGGER. Imagine an 'FiM Z' from these fine chaps.

*fetal position* No, Celestia, no!

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
So I got my build-a-dash pony. They're pretty big. They're well constructed, but I wish they had used just about anything else for the mane and tail. Yarn, felt strips, anything. Instead it's basically the same doll hair that they use on the toys.

and according to someone on tubler, you can use some of the other 4 leg clothing options besides the pony specific ones (random dress for Pinkie, and Dash's Gala dress).

$200

Banned
So I got my build-a-dash pony. They're pretty big. They're well constructed, but I wish they had used just about anything else for the mane and tail. Yarn, felt strips, anything. Instead it's basically the same doll hair that they use on the toys.

and according to someone on tubler, you can use some of the other 4 leg clothing options besides the pony specific ones (random dress for Pinkie, and Dash's Gala dress).

How does that actually work? You select some options and a machine sews up the plushie for you?

$200

Banned
If it's the same as other build a bears, they have empty skins that you can stuff, and then velcro to hold it together.

These plushies are looking better.

I only just heard about build a bears now that they introduced ponies.

I ordered mine online, but the way I understand it is you pretty much just tell them how much fluff to put inside then they sew it up, then you chose any accessories like the Gala Dress or something.

And then there's the heart ritual where you sacrifice a few virgins for a heart for the plushie...

Are the plushies are hand-made? I thought those giant cotton machines were making them at first. I want that border collie plush.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I only just heard about build a bears now that they introduced ponies.

Are the plushies are hand-made? I thought those giant cotton machines were making them at first. I want that border collie plush.

Nah, they're pre-made patterns. You just tell them how much fluff to put in.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
jmzwX08.jpg
'

Given recent tweets from Sibsy about storyboarding up to episode 15 already, they're probably done with S4 writing. I think there's a very good chance that Cindy has been brought back for season 5.

"so to speak" means there isn't actually a saddle involved, meaning she's writing for the equestria girls series, which is already in production regardless of success of the pilot movie

Cheerilee

Lets think positively.

It would make sense for it to be Equestria Girls S1.

Winter 2010/11 - MLP:FIM S1
Winter 2011/12 - MLP:FIM S2
Winter 2012/13 - MLP:FIM S3
Summer 2013 - Equestria Girls Movie
Winter 2013/14 - MLP:FIM S4
Summer 2014 - Equestria Girls S1?
Winter 2014/15 - MLP:FIM S5

There's no hurry for MLP S5 scripts, and if they wait for a full green light on EQD S1, they might be rushed. It's more likely that they're confidently anticipating a positive response to the movie, so they're getting the less-expensive prep-work done ahead of time.

Technically, they're the ones thinking positively.

McNum

It would make sense for it to be Equestria Girls S1.

Winter 2010/11 - MLP:FIM S1
Winter 2011/12 - MLP:FIM S2
Winter 2012/13 - MLP:FIM S3
Summer 2013 - Equestria Girls Movie
Winter 2013/14 - MLP:FIM S4
Summer 2014 - Equestria Girls S1?
Winter 2014/15 - MLP:FIM S5

There's no hurry for MLP S5 scripts, and if they wait for a full green light on EQD S1, they might be rushed. It's more likely that they're confidently anticipating a positive response to the movie, so they're getting the less-expensive prep-work done ahead of time.

Technically, they're the ones thinking positively.
Hold on, Equestria Girls Movie?

Clearly I must have missed something. Is that the rumored hour long TV special?

Cheerilee

Hold on, Equestria Girls Movie?

Clearly I must have missed something. Is that the rumored hour long TV special?

Yep. They're going to use the movie as a test to gauge interest before committing to a full season next year. Although although at 66 minutes, we can sort of call it an hour and a half, because a half-hour of TV is usually only 22 minutes before commercials, and I'm sure Hasbro is interested in having the movie double as a three-part episode in reruns.

It might already be complete and we're just waiting for them to schedule a time to air it.

It's likely that DHX was given the impression that MLP:FIM was getting canned and replaced by this series, which was why they wrapped things up so abruptly in S3, but since then Hasbro confirmed that they also want MLP:FIM, to run uninterrupted. They're hoping that Equestria Girls can simply give them 2X MLP.

Mostly rumors, of course. Hasbro doesn't want to officially confirm anything until they start advertising for it.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Anyone else see the 2nd Japanese episode and happen to notice who did Luna's voice? Pretty sure it's not the same VA as NMM.

Xzeon

Banned
pony is on the downward spiral.

season 4 will be fucking horrible.

might just sell all my pony bullshit and renounce the fandom completely.

all i am is embarrassed by the amount of aspergers this show produces and how much hate is spewed at me for it.

fuck it.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
pony is on the downward spiral.

season 4 will be fucking horrible.

might just sell all my pony bullshit and renounce the fandom completely.

all i am is embarrassed by the amount of aspergers this show produces and how much hate is spewed at me for it.

fuck it.
Who do you want to listen to, really?

The people who want you to feel ashamed for simply liking something unconventional?

Or the ones who, at least, have shown they care a little bit about you, even if they have, at times, their own lives, concerns, passions and problems to deal with?

Think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom