• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Videoneon

So they can get away with giving Dr. Whooves a sonic screwdriver without the BBC suing but they can't use Derpy's name?

Yeah I'm surprised Welovefine is getting away with using Dr. Whooves. Not that I mind at all.

I'm still happy I snagged one of the Magneto Pony shirts they came out with before (I assume) Marvel quickly got on their case and forced them to stop printing them. Welovefine didn't even have any to sell at their booth at NYCC 2011 or whatever year it was. Wore it to the convention that year though, good shit.

Here's what they look like (though I had a red one):

867-2043-large.jpg

Also, I was out at Starbucks with my sister recently (who thinks Pony is dumb, boo to that girl) and some dude passed by with a shirt that was supposed to be a Trixie advertisement poster. I said "Hey man, Rarity is best pony!" and the guy just sort of smiled and went away.

image.php

I don’t know why I’m telling you all about this but a friend of mine has been missing for hours now and I don’t know what to do.

She’s an old teacher of mine that kept in touch over the years, and I know this sounds kind of weird, but she’s like family and I love her to death. I was supposed to meet her in this stupid little town for a festival the locals throw every year and now nobody can find her anywhere. I didn't even want to go to this stupid thing in the first place, but she insisted I go out and try to meet people instead of sitting at home reading.

She doesn't have a cell phone because she insists on communicating with nothing but handwritten mail. That seems kind of outdated, right? Anyway, it's our thing and I humor her because I think it's funny but now it's a serious problem because nobody can get ahold of her.

The police are a complete non-entity out in this backwater shit hole and I’m afraid of what will happen to her by the time the any real search gets underway. I need some serious advice because I think I know who did it.

There are some others I met who also think some messed up shit went down and we're about to go out looking for some answers.

Most people don't know it, but my friend has a pretty fucked up past and I think it finally caught up with her. She's got this psychotic younger sister that absolutely hates her guts. I only mention this because she showed up at the party tonight and said some threats that leads me to believe she has something to do with it.

So anyway, the only way to stop her younger sister is by using these artifacts called the Elements of Harmony, but we have no idea where to find them or if they even still exist.

PaulloDEC

I don’t know why I’m telling you all about this but a friend of mine has been missing for hours now and I don’t know what to do.

She’s an old teacher of mine that kept in touch over the years, and I know this sounds kind of weird, but she’s like family and I love her to death. I was supposed to meet her in this stupid little town for a festival the locals throw every year and now nobody can find her anywhere. I didn't even want to go to this stupid thing in the first place, but she insisted I go out and try to meet people instead of sitting at home reading.

She doesn't have a cell phone because she insists on communicating with nothing but handwritten mail. That seems kind of outdated, right? Anyway, it's our thing and I humor her because I think it's funny but now it's a serious problem because nobody can get ahold of her.

The police are a complete non-entity out in this backwater shit hole and I’m afraid of what will happen to her by the time the any real search gets underway. I need some serious advice because I think I know who did it.

There are some others I met who also think some messed up shit went down and we're about to go out looking for some answers.

Most people don't know it, but my friend has a pretty fucked up past and I think it finally caught up with her. She's got this psychotic younger sister that absolutely hates her guts. I only mention this because she showed up at the party tonight and said some threats that leads me to believe she has something to do with it.

So anyway, the only way to stop her younger sister is by using these artifacts called the Elements of Harmony, but we have no idea where to find them or if they even still exist.

Took me a moment to get it. Well played.

Cheerilee

You say this as if anyone actually tried sending her a letter and it didn't work.

Turns out she was in her summer home all along. Was she imprisoned in her summer home? Some people say she was. The same silly people who jumped to the conclusion that she was in danger in the first place (and not that she was just avoiding her sister/trolling you/trolling her sister). She never said she was imprisoned there, but I guess she never said she wasn't imprisoned there either, so I guess maybe it's true. She also never mentioned not having hot lesbian incest sex during her imprisonment, so maybe that's true too.

She might have left a forwarding address with the mailman. Probably would've been a good idea to ask him. Might've saved yourself some trouble. Doesn't matter now.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
So they can get away with giving Dr. Whooves a sonic screwdriver without the BBC suing but they can't use Derpy's name?

BBC is pretty well known for not caring too much. This is a broadcast organization that sees piracy as a great way to get the brand name spread around the world.

PaulloDEC

And of course, Spikey-wikey isn't invited to the party. Forester is going to love that.

Poor Spike can't catch a break. I'm glad that "Just for Sidekicks" turned out so well in S3, especially after the travesty that was "Spike at Your Service". But I digress.

Tenumi

Banned
0, 1, 4, and 5 this time. LOL at the nopan of 3, though. Not like its needed being some weird horse-human hybrid, but...

...You know, I'll shut up now.

PaulloDEC

I'm OK with Applejack and just the hat (so 0 and 1). 2, 3 and 4 are all in the freaky mutant zone, so they're all out (though 2 treads the line). 5 might've gotten a pass, but I'm failing it on the grounds of the stupid outfit. Stockings and a miniskirt with chaps? C'mon now.

So yeah, Applejack and Mysterious Floating Hat win.

LuffyZoro

Actually, to be honest, I'm not that bothered by any of the AJ stages. I think it's because her coat is close to a real skin color, so that transition doesn't mess with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom