• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

judhudson

Someone never watched Doug.

Yeah man, I just don't know what Slamtastic's problem is. *honk honk*
skeeter1.jpg

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
This whole meltdown some are having is hilarious.

Do people really think the people who brought us FiM are going to put out some vapid hack of a show? Look at Littlest Pet Shop, lot of crossover on writers and voice actors and while it's not nearly as clever or well written as FiM, and certainly doesn't enjoy an expanded audience, it's not a terrible show.

At worst, I expect Equestria Girls to be a totally forgettable thing, I don't expect it to be a horrible, awful thing. And I'm open to the possibility that they might surprise us with something good.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer

Do people really think the people who brought us FiM are going to put out some vapid hack of a show? Look at Littlest Pet Shop, lot of crossover on writers and voice actors and while it's not nearly as clever or well written as FiM, and certainly doesn't enjoy an expanded audience, it's not a terrible show.

At worst, I expect Equestria Girls to be a totally forgettable thing, I don't expect it to be a horrible, awful thing. And I'm open to the possibility that they might surprise us with something good.
You don't get it. There's a gateway between the worlds now.

Humans and ponies, living together! Mass hysteria!

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
People spotted Doctor Whooves in the trailer too (Guy in #4's hat behind the CMC dancing. Has an hourglass lapel).

I hope Lyra was intentionally left out. That alone would be a neat fan nod.

Cheerilee

But but... it involves high school, and a prom queen contest! It's impossible for anyone to use a high school setting and not have it filled with tropes and clichés, and as everyone knows, those things make things automatically bad. The prom queen contest is already a cliché, so we don't even need to watch the movie, we already know it has one.

Next thing you know, new-girl Twilight's going to fall in love with that handsome jock "Shining Armor" character, and that's as cliché as cliché can be.

kunonabi

The fact is nothing we've seen from Equestria Girls gives us any reason to be positive about it. Plus stretching out the crew to work on on FiM, LPS, and EG isn't really good for anybody. Heck, I imagine things would be much worse if we didn't have confirmation of a full season Season 3''s dip in quality and the uncertainties with season 4 doesn't help matters either. A judgment can't be made until it's out but people have every right to be pessimistic just like you have the right to be optimistic about it. There's no telling what happens after season 4 either. If EG turns out to be a hit they could just switch over entirely. There is just no telling with Hasbro who have become increasingly hands on and not in a good way. It does suck that they're using what Faust and Co. built to push something that is exactly what FiM was trying to avoid but they want to sell toys to a certain demographic and I can't really get on Hasbro for that.

I'm not paying attention to it at the moment since I'm more concerned about season 4. I'd probably be irritated if it was the actual ponies turned human but it's just Twilicorn and Spike so it's easy for me to ignore.

Andrew J.

I dunno about all this high school stuff. If there's one thing I've learned from being an MLP fan, it's that there's no way I'd ever like something that's targeted at another demographic.

Tenumi

Banned
The fact is nothing we've seen from Equestria Girls gives us any reason to be positive about it. Plus stretching out the crew to work on on FiM, LPS, and EG isn't really good for anybody. Heck, I imagine things would be much worse if we didn't have confirmation of a full season Season 3''s dip in quality and the uncertainties with season 4 doesn't help matters either. A judgment can't be made until it's out but people have every right to be pessimistic just like you have the right to be optimistic about it. There's no telling what happens after season 4 either. If EG turns out to be a hit they could just switch over entirely. There is just no telling with Hasbro who have become increasingly hands on and not in a good way. It does suck that they're using what Faust and Co. built to push something that is exactly what FiM was trying to avoid but they want to sell toys to a certain demographic and I can't really get on Hasbro for that.

I'm not paying attention to it at the moment since I'm more concerned about season 4. I'd probably be irritated if it was the actual ponies turned human but it's just Twilicorn and Spike so it's easy for me to ignore.

Where the heck does that information even come from. I try my best to keep up in the news but I've never seen any concrete evidence of such.

Regardless, I'm tired of this all. I could frankly care less what other people think anymore, and what I thought would be a nice, rational place to talk about these things has turned into nothing better than those famous image boards we all know of. I'm out.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Where the heck does that information even come from. I try my best to keep up in the news but I've never seen any concrete evidence of such.

Regardless, I'm tired of this all. I could frankly care less what other people think anymore, and what I thought would be a nice, rational place to talk about these things has turned into nothing better than those famous image boards we all know of. I'm out.

There is none. Just because it's known that Hasbro wanted the train and Balloon in the show, people assume the worst. People just assume Princess Twilight was a Hasbro mandate. Based on convention talk from people involved I believe Alicorn Twilight was always going to happen. Given the talk about early drafts of the script, apparently some things were trimmed out to make room for the coronation. I think at worst, that may have been a Hasbro thing.

Only other bit that might have been a Hasbro mandate was making Cadance an alicorn. But to be fair all we know for sure is that she was originally written as a Unicorn.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
So there are two well hidden Sailor Moon references in the new volume of the comic that released today.

And so Owl doesn't go into a fit, even though it's been out in itunes for a few weeks...

Nightmare Rarity's crown was based on Queen Beryl's and Rarity's dress was loosely based on Queen Serenity's dress.

Village

I have a reason why for some of the people, its kind of messed up.

Remember this is for some. I know everyone a lot of people are not creepy, but there are some that are and this is who this is for.

You know that whole Idol thing in japan, and then people go apeshit when their "princess" decides that she may want some type of relationship. The same thing with twilight, teen age movies usually involve some type of romance. Their "Waifu" complex is falling down.

When it all falls down

Loona

Anyway, the more I find out about EQ, the less enthusiastic I am :/ Why couldn't they just go for a Magic Girl setup like mauroz's charming little series.

They did go with a classic magical girl story - girl gets sent from a magical kingdom to take on a task in the human world:

http://www.slideboom.com/presentations/595963/The-History-of-Magical-Girl-Anime

The difference is, this time we're more familiar with the magical kingdom than we are with the human setting this new story takes place in.

BTW, that Lyra thing was hilarious, after seeing some of the fanwork, but when, if ever, was Lyra's obcession with humans even hinted at in the show?...

kunonabi

There is none. Just because it's known that Hasbro wanted the train and Balloon in the show, people assume the worst. People just assume Princess Twilight was a Hasbro mandate. Based on convention talk from people involved I believe Alicorn Twilight was always going to happen. Given the talk about early drafts of the script, apparently some things were trimmed out to make room for the coronation. I think at worst, that may have been a Hasbro thing.

Only other bit that might have been a Hasbro mandate was making Cadance an alicorn. But to be fair all we know for sure is that she was originally written as a Unicorn.

I believe alicorn twilight was going to happen too but it's very unlikely that it was supposed to be early and poorly done. I think that was more a lack of clarity on Hasbro's part and the staff assuming that it was the end. I can't think any other reason why it would happen this prematurely and rushed. Hell, all of season 3 felt rushed.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
MMC has grown on me. And sitting back and thinking about what Twilight did in the episode really makes the transformation feel deserved, and make sense. While the episode would have made for a brilliant series finale, I'm excited to see where they get to take the story now that they get to tell the rest of the story.

Cheerilee

The fact is nothing we've seen from Equestria Girls gives us any reason to be positive about it. Plus stretching out the crew to work on on FiM, LPS, and EG isn't really good for anybody. Heck, I imagine things would be much worse if we didn't have confirmation of a full season Season 3''s dip in quality and the uncertainties with season 4 doesn't help matters either. A judgment can't be made until it's out but people have every right to be pessimistic just like you have the right to be optimistic about it.

Forester hasn't been optimistic about it. He said that it'll either be good, or it'll be something to laugh at. He's just keeping an open mind.

I said that the trailer didn't convince me to see it in a theater.

Pessimists have been calling McCarthy a sellout (no offense Brian) and blaming her for allowing Hasbro to do this to Lauren's baby, but for all we know this is exactly where McCarthy pushed the series to go. And we don't know how the show/movie will turn out, regardless of whose idea it was, but pessimists are continuing to push with the doom and gloom, while defending their right to judge books by covers.

And stretching the crew to work on multiple shows very much could be good for the people doing the work. Voice acting isn't usually a full time job, and if you're lucky enough to get that much work, having an excess means you can be choosy about your roles. Ashleigh Ball is extremely important to MLP as both RD & AJ, but Littlest Pet Shop has given her a lead role. Nicole Oliver is fantastic as Celestia, but LPS is giving her a chance to be a primary character. EG isn't going to offer the MLP actors anything as significant, but it's basically offering them double their MLP work.

Daniel Ingram is (apparently) getting a chance to flex different artistic muscles with all three shows. Same with the writers. Do you think that any of them don't have any ideas for school-based episodes, or that they don't want to write episodes about school? Well, that might be true, but I expect that those writers simply won't write any EG episodes. They're doing freelance work, after all. They can come and go as they please. It's entirely possible that McCarthy talked to all the MLP writers before deciding on the direction of the show, and they overwhelming decided that school was something they wanted to try writing.

Top Draw Animation in the Philippines might be a little overworked, but they'll just add another floor or two to their building without permits and hire more children for five cents an hour. It's win-win.

The "royal wedding" leadup to that episode all felt like shameless marketing to me, and really turned me off, but then it turned into my favorite MLP episode ever. So I'm willing to forgive a bad EG trailer.

And besides, when has Hasbro ever released anything to theaters that wasn't fantastic?

kunonabi

Forester hasn't been optimistic about it. He said that it'll either be good, or it'll be something to laugh at. He's just keeping an open mind.

I said that the trailer didn't convince me to see it in a theater.

Pessimists have been calling McCarthy a sellout (no offense Brian) and blaming her for allowing Hasbro to do this to Lauren's baby, but for all we know this is exactly where McCarthy pushed the series to go. And we don't know how the show/movie will turn out, regardless of whose idea it was, but pessimists are continuing to push with the doom and gloom, while defending their right to judge books by covers.

And stretching the crew to work on multiple shows very much could be good for the people doing the work. Voice acting isn't usually a full time job, and if you're lucky enough to get that much work, having an excess means you can be choosy about your roles. Ashleigh Ball is extremely important to MLP as both RD & AJ, but Littlest Pet Shop has given her a lead role. Nicole Oliver is fantastic as Celestia, but LPS is giving her a chance to be a primary character. EG isn't going to offer the MLP actors anything as significant, but it's basically offering them double their MLP work.

Daniel Ingram is (apparently) getting a chance to flex different artistic muscles with all three shows. Same with the writers. Do you think that any of them don't have any ideas for school-based episodes, or that they don't want to write episodes about school? Well, that might be true, but I expect that those writers simply won't write any EG episodes. They're doing freelance work, after all. They can come and go as they please. It's entirely possible that McCarthy talked to all the MLP writers before deciding on the direction of the show, and they overwhelming decided that school was something they wanted to try writing.

Top Draw Animation in the Philippines might be a little overworked, but they'll just add another floor or two to their building without permits and hire more children for five cents an hour. It's win-win.

The "royal wedding" leadup to that episode all felt like shameless marketing to me, and really turned me off, but then it turned into my favorite MLP episode ever. So I'm willing to forgive a bad EG trailer.

And besides, when has Hasbro ever released anything to theaters that wasn't fantastic?

Well I certainly agree that this is a bit much. Faust left so whatever happens, happens. The problem is the stuff that's been going lately with mlp has happened to other shows I've used to watch and the results have always been disastrous. I just don't want the same thing to happen to MLP is all.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
While I think season 3 was not as good as 1 and 2, I don't think it was bad. and an EQD poll a month or so ago, season 3 seems to be well liked.

Capture.PNG

S2 won by a landslide, but S3 beat out S1.

My own ranking is S1 > S2 >> S3

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
that poll, like all EqD polls, is a crock of shit

if you look at anything on EqD besides the news tag, you're doing it wrong

1 >> 2 >>>> 3

I've met very few who agree with me and you about S1. And I'll admit the difference for me comes from S1 being more consistent. S2 had the highest highs (Hurricane Fluttershy) and the lowest lows (MMMystery and Mare do Well). Even S3 had a bigger high for me than S1 with Sleepless in Ponyville, but I found much of the season lacking.

I've met very few who agree with me and you about S1. And I'll admit the difference for me comes from S1 being more consistent. S2 had the highest highs (Hurricane Fluttershy) and the lowest lows (MMMystery and Mare do Well). Even S3 had a bigger high for me than S1 with Sleepless in Ponyville, but I found much of the season lacking.

There is some, dare I say the cliche, "magic" in season 1 that was lost afterwards. It could entirely be nostalgia based, my memories of watching the show untainted by fandom drama, but when I think fondly of FiM, it's always moments form S1 that come to mind, and when I think of anything from S1, it's always positive.

PaulloDEC

I'd probably put S1 and S2 on equal footing. Both seasons have ups and downs, but neither has any that are dramatic enough to raise one above the other, for me.

S3 sits in second place, though it's hardly a fair race given how much shorter of a season it was. Having less episodes makes the poorer stories stand out more than they would in a regular length season (with Spike At Your Service, Keep Calm and Flutter On and, to some extent, Games Ponies Play notably dropping the ball for me).

Tenumi

Banned
For what its worth, I liked season 2 the best, followed by 1, then 3. Season 1 was definitely consistent quality-wise, but it didn't really have the highs that 2 hit. 3's main problem was lack of consistent quality, in my opinion. Though interestingly enough, the episodes I thought were weaker (Sleepless in Ponyville, Just for Sidekicks) were ones that were generally liked, and the same for the other way around (Magical Mystery Cure, One Bad Apple).

Still here, by the way. Posting during mental and emotional breakdowns is not good for one's health.

I tried to give this show a shot today just to see what the whole fuss has been over.
extreme cringe as soon has the theme starts. Im still gonna try getting through an episode or 2 though.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I tried to give this show a shot today just to see what the whole fuss has been over.
extreme cringe as soon has the theme starts. Im still gonna try getting through an episode or 2 though.

There are mixed feelings on the pilot. Give it a few episodes (#7, Dragonshy is thought to be a good metric if it something you'll enjoy or not).

Tenumi

Banned

Not gonna lie, it took me a little while (Several episodes) before I could watch the opening theme. I still remember removing my headphones as soon as it started the first time I watched an episode. It was a bit... jarring, to say the least.

PaulloDEC

The episodes are only 20 mins long, so they're an easy watch. Took me around 10 episodes before I was ready to officially accept my fan-card, but it's different for every person.

Pretty sure I liked the theme from the get-go, actually. Always found it to be a clever re-invention of the original tune. I feel like this probably helped, too.

Videoneon

Kudos to PaulloDEC and $200 for the Spitfire comments. I really hadn't thought about her that much, and it made the episode more interesting. She does kinda suck.

1059759-peter_venkman_ghostbusters.jpg

As opposed to...what? I don't know what kind of pessimists you're targeting in this, but if you can claim for yourself disinterest in seeing it based on the trailer, any well-grounded pessimism (as with anything) is fine. It's perfectly legitimate to claim disinterest and/or dislike for how the movie looks based on the fair amount of advance materials we've had.

Sounds like a case of loudest/most shocking people speaking for entire audience. Like, I don't doubt that some of the pessimistic people have been douchey (and for the record, I think Brian's comment was totally fair) but some of them have their reasons.

I've got doubts about this stretching-crew suggestion. As you acknowledge, these VA's are all busy people anyway. The question of whether or not they "need" the money or general occupation of time is pretty tenuous...

But the reason the concern of stretching the crew is brought up in the first place is generally due to creative development, stuff like writing, art, music--not the VA's anyway. Not that I'm sure that the creative team is actually being stretched, but it's certainly not a great idea if so, and I personally would be disappointed if it comes to light that Season 3 suffered for EG, which I've made clear I'm not enthusiastic for at all.

And so, if that's what the writing team decides they want to do, as it stands I don't really care about that because my interests lie elsewhere--naturally then we'll part ways because as far as I can tell they wouldn't be getting anything out of FiM and I won't be getting anything out of EG. I might watch the movie, but I'm struggling to explain to myself why I should pay for it, if I'm not interested. We'll see.

=P

On a somewhat related note, America can still pull off miserable and abusive working conditions too! Google Henry's Turkey Service for those interested.

kunonabi

While I'm not a huge fan of Twilicorn, MMC is actually one of my favorite episodes.

i loved the concept but the execution wnd twilicorn have made it unwatchable for me. if season 4 takes twilicorn in a positive direction and doesn't ruin the group dynamic i'll probably like it more.

$200

Banned
2>1>3 for me. Liked the episodes in 3 more than 1 on average but the season's just too short.

For what its worth, I liked season 2 the best, followed by 1, then 3. Season 1 was definitely consistent quality-wise, but it didn't really have the highs that 2 hit. 3's main problem was lack of consistent quality, in my opinion. Though interestingly enough, the episodes I thought were weaker (Sleepless in Ponyville, Just for Sidekicks) were ones that were generally liked, and the same for the other way around (Magical Mystery Cure, One Bad Apple).

DTQTP.gif

$200

Banned
Lol thanks guys,
probably try again later tonight.

It took less than two episodes (the first two) for me to declare myself a fan; though I was already exposed to and enjoyed lots of pony contents (various memes, sprays in TF2, random kyrospawn clips, parodies like apple.mov, pr0n, etc) before watching an episode.

Cheerilee

Kudos to PaulloDEC and $200 for the Spitfire comments. I really hadn't thought about her that much, and it made the episode more interesting. She does kinda suck.
IIRC, the show's creators responded negatively to the idea that Spitfire shared in Lightning Dust's blame, saying basically "What? How can you say that? We know Spitfire. Spitfire is our friend," but Spitfire in that episode wasn't like the Spitfire we saw before, this time she was a kind of generic army sergeant. She didn't even need to be Spitfire, you could've just replaced her with a new pony and the episode would've worked the same.

Which leads to my theory that Spitfire is just a generic army sergeant, in a corrupt branch of Celestia's military. The "Spitfire" who Rainbow Dash met and befriended on previous occasions is actually a body double, a stand-in for bothersome publicity events.

Lightning Dust, IMO, was a great new friend for RD. They're polar opposites personality-wise (LD is cynical while RD is naive), because they came from different roots, but they're kindred spirits who seem good for each other. I'm in favor of LD causing more friction for RD in the future, although I hope they keep the friendship intact, because that's working. Basically, they shouldn't reduce LD to the level of a common villain (same with Trixie).

As opposed to...what? I don't know what kind of pessimists you're targeting in this, but if you can claim for yourself disinterest in seeing it based on the trailer, any well-grounded pessimism (as with anything) is fine. It's perfectly legitimate to claim disinterest and/or dislike for how the movie looks based on the fair amount of advance materials we've had.

Sounds like a case of loudest/most shocking people speaking for entire audience. Like, I don't doubt that some of the pessimistic people have been douchey (and for the record, I think Brian's comment was totally fair) but some of them have their reasons.
I figure there's room for pessimism (more on that down a bit), but some people have been asked to tone it down a bit, by other pessimists even, and have stuck to their guns on a wide ranging "MLP is finished" kind of doom. I like saying we're all doomed as much as the next guy, but I'm not usually serious about it.

In particular, I'm kind of bothered by people who give their condolences to the writing staff about how Hasbro forced them to kill the show by going with human ponies or a school setting or whatever it is that bothers them, when they don't even know where these directives came from. It just strikes me as a particularly nasty backhanded insult if you're not careful.

It's entirely fair, for example, to talk abut the character designs. Lauren Faust designed the ponies. They were her art style, tailored to be easily imitated by Studio B/DHX. But (afaik), Faust didn't add any human pony designs to the mix. I don't know who designed the characters for EG, but it seems like they were designed to be easily imitated by DHX, and made with all the same software and whatnot as the regular Pony team. It occurs to me that those controversial vectors that we saw earlier might have been the basic art style that was refined into what DHX used for the film. I do wonder who made them.

Just to mention, since it seems related, I don't like the human character designs on Littlest Pet Shop (or even the pet designs). I've mostly been able to get past my dislike of those, but others haven't.

It took less than two episodes (the first two) for me to declare myself a fan; though I was already exposed to and enjoyed lots of pony contents (various memes, sprays in TF2, random kyrospawn clips, parodies like apple.mov, pr0n, etc) before watching an episode.

yeah thats one of the reasons I was even open to seeing how it is.
that and the reaction to the movie thing.

Videoneon

IIRC, the show's creators responded negatively to the idea that Spitfire shared in Lightning Dust's blame, saying basically "What? How can you say that? We know Spitfire. Spitfire is our friend," but Spitfire in that episode wasn't like the Spitfire we saw before, this time she was a kind of generic army sergeant. She didn't even need to be Spitfire, you could've just replaced her with a new pony and the episode would've worked the same.

Which leads to my theory that Spitfire is just a generic army sergeant, in a corrupt branch of Celestia's military. The "Spitfire" who Rainbow Dash met and befriended on previous occasions is actually a body double, a stand-in for bothersome publicity events.

Lightning Dust, IMO, was a great new friend for RD. They're polar opposites personality-wise (LD is cynical while RD is naive), because they came from different roots, but they're kindred spirits who seem good for each other. I'm in favor of LD causing more friction for RD in the future, although I hope they keep the friendship intact, because that's working. Basically, they shouldn't reduce LD to the level of a common villain (same with Trixie).

Nice background info in the first paragraph. I agree on the Spitfire comments, who cares if it was Spitfire at this point. I wouldn't mind a return from Lightning Dust and her impossible flight trail (how does that thing consistently form a zigzag? not that it's a serious issue) There are other antagonists like the Flim Flam Brothers that I'd love to see again, no matter how difficult it may be to justify their existence. A small spot will do, for me.

I'm inclined to say that Lightning Dust will be Gilda'd, but LD has a more interesting dynamic, at least.

Cheerilee said:
I figure there's room for pessimism (more on that down a bit), but some people have been asked to tone it down a bit, by other pessimists even, and have stuck to their guns on a wide ranging "MLP is finished" kind of doom. I like saying we're all doomed as much as the next guy, but I'm not usually serious about it.

In particular, I'm kind of bothered by people who give their condolences to the writing staff about how Hasbro forced them to kill the show by going with human ponies or a school setting or whatever it is that bothers them, when they don't even know where these directives came from. It just strikes me as a particularly nasty backhanded insult if you're not careful.

It's entirely fair, for example, to talk abut the character designs. Lauren Faust designed the ponies. They were her art style, tailored to be easily imitated by Studio B/DHX. But (afaik), Faust didn't add any human pony designs to the mix. I don't know who designed the characters for EG, but it seems like they were designed to be easily imitated by DHX, and made with all the same software and whatnot as the regular Pony team. It occurs to me that those controversial vectors that we saw earlier might have been the basic art style that was refined into what DHX used for the film. I do wonder who made them.

Just to mention, since it seems related, I don't like the human character designs on Littlest Pet Shop (or even the pet designs). I've mostly been able to get past my dislike of those, but others haven't.

Sure. To be fair, waging war on Meghan McCarthy's twitter isn't cool, and although I stoked the "DOOOOMED" fires in another topic, I did it partially because I thought it was fun and just sort of indulged that in a way I thought was harmless. It's over once we reach the end of Season 4 and the directors comment as such.

PaulloDEC

There are other antagonists like the Flim Flam Brothers that I'd love to see again, no matter how difficult it may be to justify their existence. A small spot will do, for me.

I'm a big fan of Flim and Flam too, though I'd be a bit wary of having them re-appear. Season 3 demonstrated that there's chances of both great success (Trixie) and horrifying failure (Discord) when you head down that road.

Still, the prospect of another musical number from the Flim-Flam brothers... I'd be inclined to take the risk!

Videoneon

I'm a big fan of Flim and Flam too, though I'd be a bit wary of having them re-appear. Season 3 demonstrated that there's chances of both great success (Trixie) and horrifying failure (Discord) when you head down that road.

Still, the prospect of another musical number from the Flim-Flam brothers... I'd be inclined to take the risk!

Best song in Season 2

Cannot handle.....it too good. I've listened to it at least a hundred times by now.

I'm fading...at least I'm going out on a good note....

PaulloDEC

Best song in Season 2

Cannot handle.....it too good. I've listened to it at least a hundred times by now.

I'm fading...at least I'm going out on a good note....

It's an awesome song, and definitely a musical highlight for Season 2. I really dig the choreography too, particularly this little bit from Dash, which I enjoy every single time I watch it:

uNo.gif

I wouldn't dare try to rank it against some of the others, though. Season 2 had a ton of really great tracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom