• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Village

abe0f0bc21cc102d94d7001438c0f03b

Arron Mcgruder can predict the future.

PaulloDEC

Working my way through my newly arrived copy of the Elements of Harmony guidebook thing (it's pretty nice) and I thought this was kinda weird:

Kinda reminiscent of this:

Only there's no Discord holding Nightmare Moon up. She's just kinda hanging there, looking confused.

Unrelated yet amazing Fluttershy art:

...and finally some more thoughts on The Elements of Harmony (the guidebook thing):

I've browsed through most of it now (with the exception of the actual episode guide part) and I like it a lot. It's nicely designed and well-written, with loads of little quips from production staff and writers on various topics, sometimes even just telling little anecdotes. Great interview with Lauren Faust over several pages too, which was a really nice surprise. I think the thing that impressed me most however was the very first page of text in the book, an introductory piece from Jayson Thiessen, where he does a lovely job of addressing the wide viewership the show enjoys. It set a really nice tone for the rest of the book.

$200

Banned
Working my way through my newly arrived copy of the Elements of Harmony guidebook thing (it's pretty nice) and I thought this was kinda weird:

Kinda reminiscent of this:

Only there's no Discord holding Nightmare Moon up. She's just kinda hanging there, looking confused.

It's actually from that season 2 poster with Discord.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
I drew a thing again.

Water and foam are hard. :/
Yes, they are, on account of their permanently mutable nature. It's very hard to freeze it up and make it look good. Your effort is not perfect, but it's good, and I'm sure that it will be better next time.

I saw Equestria Girls. I liked it. I still think the whole concept and motivation behind it is utter crap, but the creative team did their best to take that garbage and make it palatable, and succeeded. My hat off for them.

I drew a thing again.

Water and foam are hard. :/

Why does it feel like I saw this already a long time ago? Did you sketch it a while back and just now colored it? Either, good job. Looks good.
ToHOOTo mhootuch ChootelHOOTestiHOOTa inHOOTHOOT mhooty nhooteighbHOOTorhoohootd thisHOOT weehoothoothootk. MaHOOTkes me wiHOOTsh fhootor soHOOTme eternHOOTal night. I'm evHOOTen okhoothootay with owHOOTls deHOOTafenhooting me with inhootcessant hhootoHOOTohoottihootng.

^v^

Orcastar

Why does it feel like I saw this already a long time ago? Did you sketch it a while back and just now colored it? Either, good job. Looks good.

I sketched it two weeks ago, but couldn't start colouring it right away due to not having access to my computer. I would have finished it last week, but I got so frustrated at my feeble attempts to draw the water/foam that I didn't work on it for a few days. Still looks terrible, but I just wanted to finish it and get it out of the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom