• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's a flashback. Luna is speaking in Modern English, and the whole Nightmare Moon thing started when Luna wouldn't lower the moon to make way for the dawn. Nothing about an eclipse. So the writers had better have a good excuse for bringing Nightmare Moon back.

Orcastar

I don't think it's a flashback. Luna is speaking in Modern English, and the whole Nightmare Moon thing started when Luna wouldn't lower the moon to make way for the dawn. Nothing about an eclipse. So the writers had better have a good excuse for bringing Nightmare Moon back.

Nightmare Moon also spoke in modern English in the pilot despite spending the last 1,000 years alone on the moon. And how do you bring about eternal night if the sun is up? You cause an eclipse. And lastly she is clearly talking to Celestia in that clip, which would seem to indicate that Twilight is somehow reliving Celestia's memories.

Loona

Didn't the comics just deal with Nightmare Rarity? where are they supposed to fit in the timeline, assuming there's continuity between the comics and the show?...

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
tumblr_mpo588lrV91srs4oro2_500.gif

Nightmare Moon also spoke in modern English in the pilot despite spending the last 1,000 years alone on the moon. And how do you bring about eternal night if the sun is up? You cause an eclipse. And lastly she is clearly talking to Celestia in that clip, which would seem to indicate that Twilight is somehow reliving Celestia's memories.

Well, if she's going to speak modern English in the old world, then what's the point of speaking Early Modern English in Luna Eclipsed. It feels like inconsistent writing.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket

LuffyZoro

I just watched the animatics. I really hope that some of the looseness and fluidity I see there carries over to the final product.

$200

Banned
Hasbro's girls division revenue up by +43% ($149.4M total) in Q2 2013 (before EG started showing).

...showing an increase of 43% in the girls division primarily spurred on by both Furby and My Little Pony brands according to the report and contributing to the division's 4th straight quarter of growth...

SEASON 5 CONFIRMED

judhudson

Cheerilee

Boooo!

Question: Did Best Pony (aka Rainbow Dash) magically help her friends get their cutie marks back?

My answer: Hmm, RD didn't use magic, but friendship is magic, and RD used friendship to help straighten out Twilight's mess (RD wasn't the only one, but she contributed, so that means she helped). So yes, Best Pony did use magic to help put the cutie marks back where they belonged.

Result: Incorrect.

Stupid test probably wants to give Miss Shark Jumpy all the credit for fixing the mess that she created.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Why would I ever watch a video about mlp tagged nsfw?

I'm a Harry Potter fan but I don't look for stories about the giant squid.

BDGAME

If I will vote for a true lider, then its Twi. But the Fluttershy and Pinkie videos on that page are the best ones.

These are my 3 favorite ponies right now... choose will be hard for me.

Xzeon

Banned
Why would I ever watch a video about mlp tagged nsfw?

I'm a Harry Potter fan but I don't look for stories about the giant squid.

its one of those retarded 'art' performances that makes no sense but people think is deep and meaningful.

some news anchor is sitting at a desk reading an MLP script in a german accent, while a woman in pink body paint 'Pinkie Pie' and a man painted yellow 'Fluttershy' fuck around and be idiots, 'Pinkie Pie' is toppless for some reason.

it ends with all 3 of them in a kiddie pool drinking champagne while a bunch of weird hipsters clap and cheer.

Zynx

http://i.imgur.com/9wApsVC.jpg

at comic con.

i wish i could buy this.
That does look pretty damn good. Even though I'm no fan of alicorn Twilight.

Oh, and since this is my first post here.
Applejack>Twilight>Pinkie Pie>Rainbow Dash>Fluttershy>Rarity

(but once you add in fan stuff, Pinkie Pie is by far my favorite.)

I hope the coming season has quality stories and characterizations and not just trivial references or easter eggs "for the older fans".

Xzeon

Banned

I hope the coming season has quality stories and characterizations and not just trivial references or easter eggs "for the older fans".

hello new person!

This was posted here a long time ago and it looks to actually be for sale now:
http://shop.4de.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=50

Has anyone bought and received one? How is it? Any issues with international shipping?

oh snaps these are on sale finally?

i need one.

PaulloDEC

I refuse to play favourites, dammit. All ponies are best pony.

Welcome! I'm sure there'll be room for a wide variety of stories in S4 now that we're back to a full-length season. I'm feeling positive about it.

Videoneon

Voted for Rarity. The winner will be one of Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, or Rainbow Dash.

I was going to say welcome, but such grace is undeserved for someone who places Rarity last!

Welcome and have fun!

kazebyaka

Banned
Just saw a bluray version of Equestria Girls. It was alright, i guess. I kinda like human designs and overall it was decently entertaining. Couple of good songs too. But, i hope next movie will be better. This one didn't worth cutting out 12 episodes from 3rd season. Overall it felt like a usual two-parter at the start of a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom