• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xzeon

Banned
Yeah, I understand how that drives up the price, but I'd still like to know her approximate size.

oh i guess just the packaging lights up, those dots on her eyes and horns are Swarovski crystal, and then shes covered in just normal glitter it looks like.

i couldnt find any measurements at all, but i found these Ebay photos.

5qzLoIH.jpg

bB5ryu7.jpg

2azhcRc.jpg

i couldnt find any measurements at all, but i found these Ebay photos.

Yeah, I saw one ebay listing that said 5" in the title, so that's probably accurate. Not too bad, but still a bit steep.

Though I like how her hair is molded and not "real hair". The real hair tends to make them look terrible, IMO.

Soon I will be happy and will be able to do art again, because my repaired tablet is coming in the mail.

If anyone would like a thing, I am willing to draw it.

Be warned I haven't done pony things before, nor will I will be making many things. However I do feel happy enough to loan out services free of charge a couple of times.
I am always avilable to provide tips on improving your pony drawing skills to make drawings of the best pony ever

Tenumi

Banned
I am like the weirdest person ever. Transgender, Brony, Anime Otaku, Wrestling Fan, Semi-hardcore Gamer, Star Trek fan... I could go on and on about myself.

Can't I be something that doesn't get picked on all the time?

Oh, and I'm watching Equestria Girls this Sunday :)

Village

I am always avilable to provide tips on improving your pony drawing skills to make drawings of the best pony ever

Thank you , I wanted to a set of pictures actually. Combing something I haven't drawn in a while with something I have never drawn before.

Both being neon colored anthropomorphic talking animals that have annoyed the internet with very large fan bases.

kunonabi

I am like the weirdest person ever. Transgender, Brony, Anime Otaku, Wrestling Fan, Semi-hardcore Gamer, Star Trek fan... I could go on and on about myself.

I'd rather get picked on and enjoy what I do then not get picked on and be bored. I was a total outcast in middle school and everyday was torture but things get better. Nothing wrong with those traits anyway. well, except for the star trek.

wait, nevermind. Deep Space Nine was pretty awesome.

PaulloDEC

i changed my avatar.

im kind of going through an existential crisis.

so....

yeah.

i dunno if im gonna watch s4...

If you feel like you need a break from the show, I'd say go for it. It'll all be here waiting for you when you return.

fuck it, going without an avatar.

gafs full of fucking douchebag idiots.

You should do what you feel comfortable doing, but the kind of people who'd give you a hard time over an avatar are the last people in the world you ought to be listening to.

You sound interesting. I'll take an interesting person over the alternative any day of the week.

Have fun with Equestria Girls! It may not be perfect, but it's good for a few laughs.

So I just moved into a new place with 2-3 other people, and I see a crumpled up Fluttershy sticker on the ground.

Now the question is "who?"

Edit it was actually a bandaid, gross.

i changed my avatar.

im kind of going through an existential crisis.

so....

yeah.

i dunno if im gonna watch s4...

I agree with Paullo, take a break if you need to, you had an awesome avatar that you shouldn't have felt bullied into removing. You can always send me a PM if you need someone to talk to. :)

Take care, man.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
ffs, uploaded a remix and after not even 3 minutes I got a copyright notice from hasbro -.- Youtube is so annoying these days if you want to monetize your work even a little bit. Yes, I know it's their background video but seriously.

Here's the remix, if anyone's interested: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE3PCNOqQqk

Cheerilee

Remind me never to ask GAF for personal advice.

-Xzeon has a move coming up, and he feels like he needed to drastically shrink his toy collection, but he can't bring himself to part with the things he's collected. He's panicking. What should he do?

-Ether tells him to ditch the Pony avatar.

-Xzeon says the avatar is because he enjoys watching the show, not because of toys.

-Ether tells him to deliberately take a break from the show and watch grown-up things like movies and documentaries, because only then will he realize that he doesn't really like the show, he's just tricking himself into thinking that he does.

brian577

Banned

-Xzeon has a move coming up, and he feels like he needed to drastically shrink his toy collection, but he can't bring himself to part with the things he's collected. He's panicking. What should he do?

-Xzeon says the avatar is because he enjoys watching the show, not because of toys.

-Ether tells him to deliberately take a break from the show and watch grown-up things like movies and documentaries, because only then will he realize that he doesn't really like the show, he's just tricking himself into thinking that he does.

I dumped my MLP avatar for similar reasons. It's one thing when a random poster gives me crap for my avatar but when the mods do it's just disheartening .

Terrible :/ Hope he does okay.

Most of GAF is sheltered anyways. People aren't asking for advice, they're asking for people to reaffirm their own beliefs. That's why people fall apart when someone decides to spit some truth in their direction, or something they don't want to hear in general.

PaulloDEC

I can't believe that some people get so locked into the idea that humans can only be one thing at a time. Oh, MLP avatar, this person must only watch MLP. C'mon.

Most of GAF is sheltered anyways. People aren't asking for advice, they're asking for people to reaffirm their own beliefs. That's why people fall apart when someone decides to spit some truth in their direction, or something they don't want to hear in general.

I don't entirely disagree, but what Cheerilee was describing up there was in no sense good advice. That was someone being intellectually condescending and patronising because they don't think highly of a cartoon that someone else enjoys.

I don't entirely disagree, but what Cheerilee was describing up there was in no sense good advice. That was someone being intellectually condescending and patronising because they don't think highly of a cartoon that someone else enjoys.
It's also bad advice from a sheltered individual. What else do you want? It's not like Xzeon was forced to take the advice.

tafer

The ironic thing is, horses don't have the clavicle bones.

TIL.

Also, I finally watched the movie. It certainly was better than expected.
Twilight was at its best easily, in a certain way it felt like the Twilight of old; the way she deals with the new situation, the way she behaves and works with her friends, it brings back memories.

On the other hand, everything else was forgettable or downright mediocre.

In general, I think it is watchable but hardly recommendable.

PaulloDEC

It's also bad advice from a sheltered individual. What else do you want? It's not like Xzeon was forced to take the advice.

Xzeon had made it very clear he was in a fragile state, so what I expect is for people to reply sensitively (which many people in that thread did) or not at all. I realise this being the internet means I shouldn't really hang on to expectations like that, but there you are.

TIL.

Also, I finally watched the movie. It certainly was better than expected.
Twilight was at its best easily, in a certain way it felt like the Twilight of old; the way she deals with the new situation, the way she behaves and works with her friends, it brings back memories.

On the other hand, everything else was forgettable or downright mediocre.

In general, I think it is watchable but hardly recommendable.

That pretty much tallies with the general consensus I think. Kinda annoying that we finally get some MLP on Blu-ray and I'm not even that interested in having it.

Cheerilee

Xzeon had made it very clear he was in a fragile state, so what I expect is for people to reply sensitively (which many people in that thread did) or not at all. I realise this being the internet means I shouldn't really hang on to expectations like that, but there you are.

This is true. Most of the advice in that thread was helpful. I take back my "remind me not to ask GAF for advice" comment. I was just a bit taken aback by how unhelpful that one reply was. Of course, I've been on GAF long enough so I shouldn't have been surprised.

PaulloDEC

This is true. Most of the advice in that thread was helpful. I take back my "remind me not to ask GAF for advice" comment. I was just a bit taken aback by how unhelpful that one reply was. Of course, I've been on GAF long enough so I shouldn't have been surprised.

I wasn't trying to target you with that comment, so I hope it didn't appear like I was. I think a good rule of thumb with Gaf is to expect some bad along with the good (or possible vice versa depending on the topic).

akira28

Ethersnake eh...I've seen interesting posts from him in the past. And by interesting, I mean....of note.

zeon wasn't perma'd was he?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom