• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Twilight can transform checkerboard into grassland. "Farming" is beneath her. She's slumming when she tries her hand at it.
Seems like only she can do it, and only once in the blue moon - she apparently has that "rare magical gift" after all. That's like saying Earth ponies can defy pegasi and unicorns because an earth pony can bend reality.

Orcastar

Gambled in blind bags again without being a RBD and scored a Rarity (yay) and an AJ (boo)
Pretty lucky that you managed to get two mane 6 ponies from two blindbags. That's a 6.25% chance (not counting the special glitter/glow-in-the-dark versions).

Or are you just not telling us about the 10 recolours you got along with them?

Seems I missed a lot of IRC drama over the weekend.

Having not gone into the IRC channel, I have to ask - these spoilers, were they just posted out in the open, with no special formatting? I mean, one of the IRC channels that I visit has a policy where you post spoilers (in general, since it's not a pony chatroom) with color tag 2,2 (mIRC: hit Ctrl-K then type "2,2", type your spoiler, and hit Ctrl-K when finished; Chatzilla: type "%C2,2", type your spoiler, then type "%C" when finished; Mibbit: hell if I know how, but this wiki page might be useful). The end result comes out like
this
, except dark blue instead of black (and you have to actively highlight it, you can't just click it like NeoGAF's spoilers). Granted, a lot of people use that encoding to post
stuff that totally isn't an actual spoiler, kind of undermining the whole thing
, but it generally works.

Not to tell the ops of an IRC channel I've never set foot in how to do their jobs, mind. If they don't want spoilers, period, then there shouldn't be spoilers, period.
I use that in another IRC chat room. It's not compatible with all IRC clients. I'd recommend against it and just stick to what was implemented recently.

Narag

Pretty lucky that you managed to get two mane 6 ponies from two blindbags. That's a 6.25% chance (not counting the special glitter/glow-in-the-dark versions).

Or are you just not telling us about the 10 recolours you got along with them?

If those two are consecutive on thr chart it's likely they're boxed in order as I grabbed two from the front of an apparently fresh box.

Sciz

There's another fun thing you can do with NeoGAF spoilers. You can make spoilers inside spoilers.

Like this:
This is a spoiler, but
this is a spoiler inside a spoiler, you might call it a "Spoiler 2". And THIS
is going further beyond!
See?

What is this wizardry.

Xzeon

Banned
Et2UV.jpg

http://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/resm7/on_the_beach/

LuffyZoro

But is it murder if the individual in question strongly desired it?

Or can it be murder if the victim in question is in fact an abstract concept known to us as an "integer"?

But what if 8 wasn't an integer, but was in fact a truncated double?

In other news, POOOOOOOONIES.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom