• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulloDEC

Oh man, I was admiring those over on Equestria Daily earlier. I refuse to get into the collectible scene (I already have too much junk, and those things are seriously expensive) but damn, that Princess Twilight is amazing. There's something about seeing a character translated into an entirely different medium with that level of accuracy that I just find... I dunno, spellbinding? I'd never stop staring at it if I had one.

Loona

I love how it's a parody of a Justice League cover.

Formerly Known as the Justice League / I Can't Believe it's not the Justice League?

I think I might cave in and take a crack at making a PMV for a song that hasn't gotten the treatment yet - any recommended free video editing software that can take in MP4 files?

Silvawuff

Those plushies are amazing!

I could never personally get into the trading card thing, but the TCG looks like it might be fun since the cards serve more of a purpose than just "collect this."

LuffyZoro

1377194581327.png

Wynnebeck

Banned
The day they make a giant Applejack plushie, I will be there. Also, have we heard any more news about the TCG? My friends and I are huge MLP and MTG fans. A MLPTCG would slay us all.

This is TOO FAR! Trixie, in socks, without a horn, with bat wings! GAHHH!

What exactly caused everyone to go batty in the first place?. All of a sudden there was just this swarm of bat pony art out of nowhere and now we're seeing characters as bat ponies. What's the deal? Not complaining just confused.

I don't know I hate it.. sorry Luffy, but it irritates me. Having been on the receiving end of fools not liking Silhouette, then, the same fools make their OCs with bat wings.. GAH!

*ahem* I am curious about this too, and no, that tweet doesn't answer jack! What's next? A bunch of burros who hate Pinkie?

*Checks DA and sees a couple* DAMN IT!

I am not entirely serious, I am glad there are donkey and burro OCs, but they don't all have to be grumps!!! ;p

That's all I ask!

Oh very nice art! Despite not really getting why that line was used there!

(Also, WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER FAAAAAACCCCEE??? /Plinkett)

I dunno, I think there was something on 4chan about bat ponies. But fine, here's something else.

I think it might also have something to do with no ongoing season, and how people are starting to get desperate for content. Also Rarity's head looks seriously weird in that drawing.

nah, I know it is the artist's style! I had to quote a lil Plinkett, that is all.

Snyt, I actually agree, also why a lot of groups locally are 'thinning out' (many are starved for new episodes...)

Owl... go away!

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Ego goes a bit more simplistic in her comics, which is what most comics do. But I think that's an unfair thing to say about her work overall. And even with her comics, she has some of the most expressive faces of any fanartist, and a great amount of detail in the backgrounds.

PaulloDEC

Saw that Manticore one Luffy! Amazing work, as most of the art I saw!

and then there is Ego... and his lazy art (I admit, not a fan)!

My love for work Ego's work aside, it really is bad form to call an artist's work "lazy". Unless you're acutely aware of how much time and effort goes into their stuff, it isn't fair to make that claim.

Unrelated, but has anyone read THIS? Has to be one of the most amusingly cranky articles on the Brony phenomenon I've ever seen, with a kind of barely-contained loathing bubbling away throughout. Had me laughing out loud a lot.

My love work Ego's work aside, it really is bad form to call an artist's work "lazy". Unless you're acutely aware of how much time and effort goes into their stuff, it isn't fair to make that claim.

Unrelated, but has anyone read THIS? Has to be one of the most amusingly cranky articles on the Brony phenomenon I've ever seen, with a kind of barely-contained loathing bubbling away throughout. Had me laughing out loud a lot.

Doesn't seem to work for me for some reason, care to quote it?

EDIT: Never mind, guess I wasn't logged in properly.

LuffyZoro

My love for work Ego's work aside, it really is bad form to call an artist's work "lazy". Unless you're acutely aware of how much time and effort goes into their stuff, it isn't fair to make that claim.

It really is, haha. I liked the comment about a brony state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom